Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter (8143 Views)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by Proserpina: 5:01pm On Jun 29
Folake4u

Lol

Persephone that has been deactivated since January grin

This is another reason to stop commenting on Nl for me o grin
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29
Wrong this was clearly you ...

No one edited your comment ..

Stop lying..

Prove us wrong by starting with the d
Receipt of the school fees you paid ..

Dirty scammer

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by ahnie: 5:03pm On Jun 29
Treadway:
no you didn't. This is what the post/edit looks like.
You dey whine me ni?

The fake screenshots he presented where he supposedly alleged that I begged has no thread heading....

As for my account details he got it from a thread I partook I think 2021 where a female nairalander was amongst the winner,so she passed her slot to me,and we were asked to drop our accounts details to redeem the price.

The thread was championed by Mr snowland(search his name on the search bar)

Silentgroper fished the thread out, edited someones comment,inserted my name,to make the person look like me.
cheesy cheesy

Anyways nice dropping bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29
You can Only edit the comment of someone you quoted ..

I clearly did quote that comment ..

So tell me how that post was made up ...
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by Treadway: 5:04pm On Jun 29
Proserpina:
Folake4u

Lol

I think I get what you mean now. But it still means that he knew the 'deets' beforehand, or knew about that particular post with the deets beforehand, searched for it and found it.
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by folake4u(f): 5:05pm On Jun 29
Proserpina:
Folake4u

Lol

I know jare.

I was testing out that monicker stuff. I never knew one could do that.
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Jun 29
Treadway:
this is false. You can only edit a person's quoted comment, You cannot edit their moniker.

That part is simply untrue.

For example, I edited your comment here

If you say that person somehow got her account details and posted it as an edited post of hers,that is a different thing. But she had earlier said there was nothing like her account details on here, until her recent response to Poco where she talked about a time when her deets were here.

Anyway anywho...

You can very well edit a moniker. If you don't know how, please ask.

You will see...

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by cococandy(f): 5:05pm On Jun 29
Okay
cococandy:
this is false. You can only edit a person's quoted comment, You cannot edit their moniker.

If you say that person somehow got her account details and posted it as an edited post of hers,that is a different thing.But she had earlier said there was nothing like her account details on here, until her recent response to Poco where she talked about a time when her deets were here.

Anyway anywho...

How is it false when I just literally edited your moniker and put mine in it?

This is what we call gaslighting grin
Telling me what I’m with my eyes is not happening . Na wa o

Treadway:

If you say that person somehow got her account details and posted it as an edited post of hers,that is a different thing. But she had earlier said there was nothing like her account details on here, until her recent response to Poco where she talked about a time when her deets were here.

Anyway anywho...

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by Treadway: 5:06pm On Jun 29
ahnie:

You will see
toh!

I don forget say you Pocohantas dey connected for here, so much so you might as well be a mod. I have learnt that new one today. This can be used for mischief o. Omo!
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by ahnie: 5:07pm On Jun 29
Proserpina:
Lol Treadway it's possible

I just edited your post and added my moniker grin grin grin grin
Hahaha make silentgroper dey whine me.

Lol
Treadway na novice like me,thank God pocohantas quickly caught him in the act cheesy cheesy.

If one female nairalander here can boast of deleting thread off nairaland permanently...

Wetin we nor go see cheesy.
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by YourLandMyLand: 5:07pm On Jun 29
So how did her account number got on nairaland because she had denied it several times before being exposed and she admitted
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by Proserpina: 5:07pm On Jun 29
folake4u:

I know jare.

I was testing out that monicker stuff. I never knew one could do that.
It is scary grin . This update no good at all.

Nl has no security measures for it's users . Imagine the harm trolls can do with this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by Treadway: 5:08pm On Jun 29
pocohantas:

You will see
I do am and e work trutru. I don dash you 1 like..lol😁
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by folake4u(f): 5:09pm On Jun 29
Proserpina:
It is scary grin . This update no good at all.

Nl has no security measures for it's users . Imagine the harm trolls can do with this lipsrsealed

It is scary really.

None at all. The platform is just running on vibes and Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by GloriousGbola: 5:09pm On Jun 29
cococandy's milkshake brings all the redpillers to the yard:
and damn right it's better than yours

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by cococandy(f): 5:10pm On Jun 29
cococandy:
Cc: pocohantas .

Look at this .. this clearly doctored post done by whoever that is ... This is what I was talking about .. only the post can be changed which it clearly was in this screenshot ..

The moniker can never be altered ..

Now look at hers and see ..

But I just altered your moniker now. @princeofagoare. How can you boldly claim it’s impossible?

Cc seun, mynd44, dominique , naptu2 everyone who can do something. Pls this is such a dangerous loophole and I never even thought about it. But it’s been there in our faces the whole time. Is there a way this can be fixed?

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by cococandy(f): 5:11pm On Jun 29
folake4u:

It is scary really.

None at all. The platform is just running on vibes and Insha Allah.

Vibes and insha Allah grin

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by ahnie: 5:11pm On Jun 29
RealityKings:

Shey scammers and beggers no go chop grin
Father Christmas try de rest.
Your throat don de dry o.

As e dey go so,you go nerd drink lots of bottle water make dehydration nor do you o. cheesy
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by folake4u(f): 5:12pm On Jun 29
cococandy:

Vibes and insha Allah grin

Yes oh. Séun keeps Seun-ing.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by GloriousGbola: 5:13pm On Jun 29
cococandy:

But I just altered your moniker now. @princeofagoare. How can you boldly claim it’s impossible?

Cc seun, mynd44, dominique , naptu2 everyone who can do something. Pls this is such a dangerous loophole and I never even thought about it. But it’s been there in our faces the whole time. Is there a way this can be fixed?

tongue tongue tongue

Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I'm pleased to wish you a Happy New Year!!

2024 will be the year of Nairaland's resurgence. I will face Nairaland squarely like I used to before the discouraging Data Loss Incident of 2014. I will hire more hands to help us to improve Nairaland.

The problems of Nairaland that we should have solved years ago will be solved.

* We will defeat tribalists, trolls, & spammers.
* We will complete our advertising platform.
* We will improve the UI and UX.
* Home page topics will be educative & fresh.
* We will reverse the anti-women trends.

However, I must warn you that things will get worse before they get better. Please stand with us and fight for us as Nairaland faces the tough challenges of 2024, which have already started.

Happy New Year and thanks for using Nairaland!

Seun Osewa,
Nairaland's Founder.

No need for control. Everything is under alarm. The rats have taken over the ship

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by Treadway: 5:13pm On Jun 29
cococandy:

co-sign o!!!

Make person no come post screenshot say I talk wetin I no talk o. Make dem no come cancel person in year 2056 on top sointin wey I no talk with my full chest
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by ahnie: 5:14pm On Jun 29
Treadway:
I do am and e work trutru. I don dash you 1 like..lol😁
Hahaha you don see ham abi.

Now you owe me one pack of ponmo from shoprite cheesy
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 5:14pm On Jun 29
cococandy:

But I just altered your moniker now. @prince.ofagoare. How can you boldly claim it’s impossible?

Cc se.un, mynd.44, domi.nique , naptu.2 everyone who can do something. Pls this is such a dangerous loophole and I never even thought about it. But it’s been there in our faces the whole time. Is there a way this can be fixed?

Lmao! It has been there forever na. Sometimes when I want to be mischievous, I edit it to anything sarcastic based on who I am responding to. At least you won't say I quoted you. 😂😂😂😂😂

If it were just her account details, I wouldn't have suspected. But the extra derogatory post made me search and follow the link.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by YourLandMyLand: 5:14pm On Jun 29
PrinceofAgoAre:
Wrong this was clearly you ...

No one edited your comment ..

Stop lying..

Prove us wrong by starting with the d
Receipt of the school fees you paid ..

Dirty scammer
She has been swearing that she doesn't beg on Nairaland and that her account can never be found in nairaland.

Some how she had to admit it was hers after denying severally. Now her excuse is that her comment was edited.

I understand it's a female thingy to back each other up, and that's what Poco and Coco are doing but obviously she is indeed a begger and has no reason to obstruct other people looking for help and calling them beggers.

It hs always been her stock in trade trying to pull others down. Same thing happened on this thread when she was trying to project her own Marital problems on Jarus issue.
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 29
Treadway:
toh!

I don forget say you Pocohantas dey connected for here, so much so you might as well be a mod. I have learnt that new one today. This can be used for mischief o. Omo!

This has nothing to do with connection undecided
Instead of facing the issue now you’ve decided to throw shade. You that just found out you can do it, does it mean you’re somehow getting special favors?

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by Treadway: 5:15pm On Jun 29
ahnie:

Hahaha you don see ham abi.

Now you owe me one pack of ponmo from shoprite cheesy
lol....no lele.
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by Treadway: 5:17pm On Jun 29
cococandy:

This has nothing to do with connection undecided
Instead of facing the issue now you’ve decided to throw shade. You that just found out you can do it, does it mean you’re somehow getting special favors?
dey calm down. No be everything be fight. If she's connected it is a plus, no be shade. Simply means she MAY be privileged to know somethings from her interactions that other simply don't....

And all in all na 'may/might' I still talk for the post sef.

Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Jun 29
It’s just one of those things that’s in your face but you don’t give it a second thought. At least for me.

Now I have to go to the person’s profile to verify that they actually said what they’re being quoted as saying
pocohantas:

Lmao! It has been there forever na. Sometimes when I want to be mischievous, I edit it to anything sarcastic based on who I am responding to. At least you won't say I quoted you. 😂😂😂😂😂

If it were just her account details, I wouldn't have suspected. But the extra derogatory post made me search and follow the link.
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by ahnie: 5:18pm On Jun 29
Princeofagore alias oya we don see your scam attempt at defaming me.

Any more charade?

Like I always tell you,I'll always be ahead of you.

See how people are calling you out....na you use your hand carry ant infested firewood.

It's well with your soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by cococandy(f): 5:18pm On Jun 29
Hmm okay 🧐🤨

Anyway I’m not fighting.
Treadway:
dey calm down. No be everything be fight. If she's connected it is a plus, no be shade. Simply means she MAY be privileged to know somethings from her interactions that other simply don't....

And all in all na 'may/might' I still talk for the post sef.

Na wa!
Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29
ahnie:

You dey whine me ni?

The fake screenshots he presented where he supposedly alleged that I begged has no thread heading....

As for my account details he got it from a thread I partook I think 2021 where a female nairalander was amongst the winner,so she passed her slot to me,and we were asked to drop our accounts details to redeem the price.

The thread was championed by Mr snowland(search his name on the search bar)

Silentgroper fished the thread out, edited someones comment,inserted my name,to make the person look like me.
cheesy cheesy

Anyways nice dropping bye.

right ..

A post from 2021 ..

Like you haven't asked the mods to hide it .

Now you claim bit has no heading ..

I took some else comment edited it and and included your moniker and you think it'll look like that.

No lies can save you now .. bloody scammer ..

You're a scammer and everything about you screams fake reason y you're recycling pictures of food you've posted days ago and acting like you're just taking them ..

Your life is a lie and you know it anita ..

You lied about you never ever dropping your acct num on this forum . After them burst you, you change mouth ..

You keeping lying about silentgroper's school fees while knowing you never paid shiit ...

Silentgroper never begged for anyone to pay his school fees, I did.. which is the reason y I laid back .. but seeing as you had his acct banned is what prompted me to eventually come after you cause he had nothing to do with all of this..

Which is why I'm so dead sure you never paid shiit .. why you're lying about it is what I don't understand .. you want to spite someone so much you had to make this much lie and someone would tell me she mature cause she's a mother ..
This one na idiot oo .. she no mature reach anywhere . Na the kids I even dey pity pass .. mummy that is supposed to be a role model to them naim com dey do like pikin herself ..

We still can't even say for certain if those kids are real or they're just another projected lies ..

Heck, I'm starting to get suspicious of her even being a kidnapper ..

I'll be on your case like rice on stew from now on ..

But first tell us why your life is a lie ...

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter by SamueItem337(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29
This thread was suppose to be about jarus
Now these two lowlifes are here showing how low they can be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28)

Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met? / Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? / How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local

Viewing this topic: AntiBan666 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.