Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? (32110 Views)

Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown / Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / Hard Drugs Affect Man Who Couldn't Get A Job In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Litmus: 9:00pm On Jun 28
Regular hunger is actually good for ones health but not perpetual hunger of the type that may lead to significant nutrients deficiency.

1 Like

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by imagrg(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28
The preek is suffering from overuse not hunger.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Akhaz024: 9:01pm On Jun 28
Probably your friend is eating quantity instead of quality due to the economy hardship.
Let him eat quality food.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by otherway: 9:01pm On Jun 28
I can tell you for a fact that YES it affects.

That the poor have erection is relative.

You can be poor and still have food to feed.

When you are poor, hungry with responsibilities and you still have early morning erection, not induced... Then you are irresponsible.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Memphitz357: 9:02pm On Jun 28
Hunger definitely affects Helinues erection ooooooo!!
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Metordman: 9:03pm On Jun 28
Crossbelt:
This is happening to my very closed frnd for some months now he has not been feeding well due to the situation of the country coupled with he just lost his job.
His g/f visited last 2days ago and he was very very disapointed.
g
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Starpro87(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28
He is overwhelmed with problems that could have triggered some sort of imbalance.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Metordman: 9:06pm On Jun 28
PerfectStranger:
Your close friend abi you grin
after voting Tinubu, he is complaining of low erection. Hunger never start, tighten ya seat beat, on his manhood una stand gidigba, the manhood don dey fall. Brain washed Agbadorian

1 Like

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Sirseedorf(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28
Yes o, it does and I mean it. You cannot be hungry and be having erections, even if you do, you might not last like a fowl.

Eaten bringeth more joy to erectile function.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by waice6571: 9:08pm On Jun 28
Crossbelt:
This is happening to my very closed frnd for some months now he has not been feeding well due to the situation of the country coupled with he just lost his job.

Extreme hunger can negatively affects your sexual stamina.....

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by mandax: 9:10pm On Jun 28
Which Kain queshion be this? Obviously, a hungry man is as good as a man suffering erectile dysfunction.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by KashMa0961: 9:10pm On Jun 28
It's not the problem the affects the mind, it's how you perceive the problem
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by adesmoney(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28
Smtin dat can affect brain. What can it now affect? Are u whyning erection?
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by ruffDiamond: 9:12pm On Jun 28
See wetin Nigerian ey discuss online undecided walahi Portable stands chance of becoming NIGERIA president since if jagaBandit could successfully con the entire mumu population sad
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by mandax: 9:12pm On Jun 28
Sapasenator:
Nope, why do you think poor people have the most kids.

This did not answer the question. Poor people are not always hungry.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Boyjaco: 9:12pm On Jun 28
yes ooo very well
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Ebenmosi2020: 9:15pm On Jun 28
Go for widal and blood work test. Infections choke for ur body...
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by AlvinOO7: 9:16pm On Jun 28
It’s his mindset. He’s bothered about making money. His thoughts and emotions will surely affect his erection
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Ybholy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28
Help him feed well.

Fix him up if you ought to use the word “very close friend”
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by harizonal123(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28
Crossbelt:
Hunger does not but depression does
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28
No
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by EmmyDJourno: 9:17pm On Jun 28
He doesn’t feel at his peak, he needs help to peak😩
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by onadana: 9:19pm On Jun 28
Crossbelt:
My closed frnd not me, i dont have problem with erection.

Erectile dysfunction sometimes has to do with your state of mind,mental health. Most men with this problem were usually very active.The rise of your penis is active with the flow of blood to the vessels so if there is not enough supply it won't rise or it will rise and you won't be able to sustain the erection. It is so depressing.
I had the same problem and it was almost a disaster I use to be VERY active sexually,exercised a lot,ate well but I couldn't sustain an erection.It was so depressing nothing I didn't do I increased the tempo of my exercise,did exercises to stimulate the nerves at the penis region,tried all sorts of mixtures until I finally started taking medications from the hospital. They all did not work because of my state of mind and mental health I was going through a lot in Nigeria psychologically. Mind you I was not poor,I was very comfortable Nigerian standard.
Fast forward when I left Nigeria with all its pressures and I had peace of mind here abroad,Far from the madding crowd..and I was calmer with less pressures.it takes only legends to know the rate at which my gbola is rising,with no drugs no treatment,nothing, just absolute peace of mind.
He needs to calm down that's the first treatment.Forget all this drugs and mixtures if at all they work it is only for some time.I speak with authority on this because I have being there.It is a horrifying experience I don't wish for my fellow man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by ussv: 9:19pm On Jun 28
Make una use brain think of something positive.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by onadana: 9:19pm On Jun 28
Sapasenator:

He will need to visit a doctor to have an accurate diagnosis.

He may be having heart related issues.

He has erectile dysfunction.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by onadana: 9:23pm On Jun 28
Sapasenator:

He has underlying issues that need checking out.

It happens to most men 40years and above and looking closely you will find that these men were very sexually active before.Most of it is psychological but he needs a life style change,it's not a good experience to go through. He needs to exercise regularly,she'd weight if overweight,eat the right nutrition,lots of fruits and vegetables and most especially avoid anxiety and relax.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by onadana: 9:24pm On Jun 28
Nonexisting1:
Being hungry and having an erected dick should be criminalized, just as committing suicide.

Such are dangerous ro society.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by spencekat(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28
For some ,Yes, for some, No
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Niok: 9:24pm On Jun 28
Your friend is depressed
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by onadana: 9:25pm On Jun 28
jeromestarks:
Marrying a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men will give you problem, her pvssy will smell very bad , she will wash it well for her ex but sleep beside you at night with his sperm Inside her thereby smelling really bad.
All these problems will kill your erection faster than hunger and you will begin to wither before you clock 60.

Nothing kills a man faster than a woman who sleeps with her ex. And a woman whom you did not disvirgin will definitely sleep with her ex and you will train his children thinking they're yours.

Are you okay?You need to eat.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Anunakeeh: 9:26pm On Jun 28
Crossbelt:

The morafucker still even get girlpwendgrin

Hunger never wire am well well enoughgrin

I have been doing my research out there by finding out millions of you people are deeply depressed at the moment and you might start dropping soon.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by henrimoto(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28
Crossbelt:
Hmm.. I surprised cos he was so serious when he was telling me
It has to do with his mind. It's a psychological issue.

The state of the heart of a man can Affect his libido.

Na when man dey happy, prick go raise..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors

Viewing this topic: DAVIDGODGIFT(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.