Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? (32119 Views)

Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown / Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / Hard Drugs Affect Man Who Couldn't Get A Job In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by DeepSight(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28
PerfectStranger:

Na out of frustration na, as dem no fit make money dem suppose good in one thing grin

For some, that is the very reason they are poor. It shows they lack judgment.

1 Like

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by HALCYON44: 10:25pm On Jun 28
Hunger affect konji 100%. Don't worry experience is the best teacher. Just dey lie to yourself. Because poor people they born wella you think so say hunger no dey affect konji. Na mumu dey worry you na.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by armyofone(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28
Not Nigerian man - see all the children they have despite the hardship we hear about for so many years now.

Looks like a jobless naija guy finds joy in condomless pit, ask them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by armyofone(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28
Kobojunkie shebi I talk true grin
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jun 28
armyofone:
Kobojunkie shebi I talk true grin
You dey mind dem! Breeding like rats as if the glory of their existence resides in poverty. Very wicked human beings! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by mastermaestro(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28
Nonexisting1:
Being hungry and having an erected dick should be criminalized, just as committing suicide.

I was actually looking forward to reading this. I would have been disappointed if I did not. grin
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by mastermaestro(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28
Judolisco:
Yes now.... Hunger affects every part of your body... Expecially your brain... That's why pity people dat don't eat before exams or eat b4 reading....u jst dey disturb yourself....

You just lied. I did the exact opposite and came out superbly. I still study today without food. Train yourself in it and you will be in great shape mentally. Too much food dey kill brain bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by armyofone(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28
Kobojunkie:
You dey mind dem! Breeding like rats as if the glory of their existence resides in poverty. Very wicked human beings! lipsrsealed

Very wicked! A naija guy with no good job still has 2,3,4 or more kids! Not to talk of the numerous side chic and future pregnant side chic.

Why should people with no good job get someone pregnant ? Boggles my mind grin

1 Like

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Judolisco(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28
mastermaestro:

You just lied. I did the exact opposite and came out superbly. I still study today without food. Train yourself in it and you will be in great shape mentally. Too much food dey kill brain bro. grin
I didn't say excessive eating.... So u starve yourself before reading?
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by teniboss(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28
Crossbelt:
This is happening to my very closed frnd for some months now he has not been feeding well due to the situation of the country coupled with he just lost his job.
His g/f visited last 2days ago and he was very very disapointed.
the psychological stress of losing his job alone is enough to affect his erection….and for your info, malnutrition affects a man’s erection for sure…..for those talking abt ooor men having more children, it’s not how long that produces children, if it’s can erect to just penetrate, then that’s all that’s needed, not how long

1 Like

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Jun 28
armyofone:
Very wicked! A naija guy with no good job still has 2,3,4 or more kids! Not to talk of the numerous side chic and future pregnant side chic. Why should people with no good job get someone pregnant ? Boggles my mind grin
And the same psychopaths will come out to blame it all on bad government. Tufiakwa! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by MrLibrarian(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28
Remman:
Tell your friend to buy one card of Typhoid medicine with malaria tablets and take one each twice a day for three days. He's not taking very clean water coupled with the mosquito bites he's been having.

Then thank me later.
malaria and typhoid affects erection??
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Allenmuller(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28
You no chop wel as u go fi ride am
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by azimuthally: 10:57pm On Jun 28
What might have caused the weak erection is non-settled mind arising from his current predicament. Sexual emotion requires a viable mind. Thus, activities that goes on in the mind affect erection depending on what is going on in the mind.

1 Like

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by NwokoloOwa: 11:01pm On Jun 28
What will hunger not affect?

1 Like

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by nasoeb: 11:02pm On Jun 28
Crossbelt:
My closed frnd not me, i dont have problem with erection.
How we want take know
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by femi4: 11:13pm On Jun 28
Crossbelt:
This is happening to my very closed frnd for some months now he has not been feeding well due to the situation of the country coupled with he just lost his job.
It's depression not hunger

When you are not in a happy mood, it affects the mood of the dick.

Note that you can be poor and be happy, just as you can have money and be sad

1 Like

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Barteze: 11:34pm On Jun 28
Crossbelt:
My closed frnd not me, i dont have problem with erection.
My friend! Na you jor talk true and shame the devil because no man will disclose this kind of problem to ANYONE at this initial stage no matter how close and if it lingers he can only tell his doctor that is after many Google search and internet enquiries just as you are doing now.
In any case try the mixture of Jekomo and predator energy drink or coco samba with energy drink. You will certainly thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Fovickers(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28
Yes, correct,very possible...as a result of poverty or brokenness,man can result to eating of unbalanced diet most especially carbohydrates...which later turn to sugar in the body...to much of this carbohydrate food lead to pile...infact the prick will stand but within 5minutes the man go drop watin e cari
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by candygist: 11:39pm On Jun 28
It's even poor people that have more erection self. Them dey para
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by colizee(m): 11:44pm On Jun 28
Sapasenator:
Nope, why do you think poor people have the most kids.

As a matter of fact, a poor person does not deserve an erection, the mere having of an erection should be tantamount to the commission of a crime when poor, we are too populated.

Some people can be poor and still feed well.

1 Like

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by FireUpNow(m): 11:46pm On Jun 28
PerfectStranger:
Your close friend abi you grin

You too like trouble sef.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by MartinsD12(m): 12:00am On Jun 29
Crossbelt:
This question is very useless the answer is obvious but you still need an answer, if you like go drink garri for one week begin go there see you see your ancestors.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by cima33(m): 12:26am On Jun 29
The guy is going through depression. He lost his job and then no money, so all of that re playing out in his mind and make him depresses and so no how he will have effective errection, cos it's wen ur mind is settled as a man that u will perform optimally in bed. Check it urself na, there re times wen u re unhappy with some certain situations around u that u don't even think of sex not to talk of having errection....even wen u have it may not be strong or last longer compared to wen u re happy. Good sex and strong errection comes from a settled mind.

1 Like

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Remman(m): 12:30am On Jun 29
MrLibrarian:
malaria and typhoid affects erection??
Not exactly. But it kills the urge which results to the erection. Typhoid weakens your immune for malaria to break you down. Typhoid starts by weakening your immune system which results to weakness in your body as well as very low urge. Not that you can't have the urge to perform should the situation arises but you will disapoint yourself and your wife. Contrary to what many think, you enjoy sex best during times of turmoil in your life as it's one of the major things that makes you feel good again.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Originalsly: 12:41am On Jun 29
Have to find out from a doctor. Can be he has an STD ... maybe he got the COVID-19 shot ... population control kicking in ... maybe he been masturbating a whole lot ... finally caught up with him ... maybe used sex enhancers but now he is finished ... maybe he's afraid he won't satisfy her and that kind fear can stop and chance of erection.... maybe too much alcohol responsible ... can be guessing all day and all night... he needs to go for a check up.

Hmmm .... one man telling another man he can't get it up... what?? And we wonder why man bestie be sleeping with his gf.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by blasterman(m): 12:41am On Jun 29
PerfectStranger:

sodiq
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by GodHimself: 1:09am On Jun 29
You’re not yourself when you’re hungry.

Crossbelt:
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by limitless777(m): 1:27am On Jun 29
Sapasenator:
Nope!

why do you think poor people have the most kids.

As a matter of fact, a poor person does not deserve an erection, the mere having of an erection should be tantamount to the commission of a crime when poor, we are too populated.

What a savage poverty meeeeeehhhnnn!!! HABA!!!

Your final statement rendered your points ambiguous
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by limitless777(m): 1:28am On Jun 29
PerfectStranger:

You took the words outta my mouth Bruv 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by AKINBOLADANTATA: 1:30am On Jun 29
Na you or your close friend? Talk true o.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by limitless777(m): 1:31am On Jun 29
Crossbelt:
Hmm.. I surprised cos he was so serious when he was telling me

He obviously not telling you his full situation. Quite a lotta things could be responsible not always the nutritional deficiency alone. I wonder why your friend is hungry and you couldn't be of help 🤔 to the poor dude. 🤔 💭

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan / A Sickler Shares How He Survives Sickle Cell Anemia (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.