Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? (32112 Views)

Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown / Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / Hard Drugs Affect Man Who Couldn't Get A Job In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by danzaki63: 2:08pm On Jun 29
You cant have an erection with high Hunger, one must give way !!!! All those saying poor men has more kids are wrong. poor man has many kid because he has more time at his disposal not because he is hungry. hunger is different from being poor.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by gumaveddy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ the op is lying it him,
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Bukola94: 3:41pm On Jun 29
Remman:
Tell your friend to buy one card of Typhoid medicine with malaria tablets and take one each twice a day for three days. He's not taking very clean water coupled with the mosquito bites he's been having.

Then thank me later.
This what I just treated finish. But I am still feeling headache
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by riczy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29
Its depression related, there is a link between depression and libido!
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by fortune1968: 5:15pm On Jun 29
Sapasenator:
Nope!

why do you think poor people have the most kids.

As a matter of fact, a poor person does not deserve an erection, the mere having of an erection should be tantamount to the commission of a crime when poor
A poor person may not be necessarily hungry . The question is hunger NOT poverty affecting erection or not .
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Esen2366: 6:29pm On Jun 29
Alfred Nze Nnamdi of Capival Investment and a graduate of FUTA Geology and earth science 2017 set is a scam and fraudster, any one that knows his way about should drop hint.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by MamaletASO: 8:46pm On Jun 29
Go ask Abacha my gate man that has 9-children non stop...

Carry your girl give poor man..nah your girl go run come back home..because of everyday Everytime s3x... Nah poor man pr*ck dey strong pass...
because Dem NO get anything to think about..
Poor man puking dey plenty...
because nah only s3x dey give poor man joy

Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Remman(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29
Bukola94:
This what I just treated finish. But I am still feeling headache
Give your body time to strengthen your immune system and heal with the medicine introduced into it. After which you can continue your life properly. Even, it will be impossible (for your immune) to defeat terrorists (diseases) immediately even with advanced weapons (medicines).
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by Orch1981: 8:22am
Crossbelt:
This is happening to my very closed frnd for some months now he has not been feeding well due to the situation of the country coupled with he just lost his job.
His g/f visited last 2days ago and he was very very disapointed.
Lies you are the one hungry go finish ronu people
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by KORLAR(m): 11:27am
Crossbelt:
This is happening to my very closed frnd for some months now he has not been feeding well due to the situation of the country coupled with he just lost his job.
His g/f visited last 2days ago and he was very very disapointed.

You lost your job and can’t feed, and na mekwe dey your mind.

That Gf wey e wan mekwe go soon leave.
Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by MiosheEmpire1(m): 1:09pm
Godwin4444:
Please everyone my kuda account has been compromised n I have a huge amount in it, please is there any short code I can use to block the account cos kuda customer care is not going through

Please it’s urgent
You gat mail them.
Help@kuda.com, I'm not sure maybe I gat that correct buh you can check online first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors

Viewing this topic: DAVIDGODGIFT(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.