Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn (33085 Views)

How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / Airtel 4.5GB For N200 & 22.5GB For N1,000, Everyone Is Now Eligible- See Steps / Blazing!!! Get 9mobile 1GB For N200 Valid For 3days: Everybody is Eligible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by ednut1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28
Monetization on social media encourages stupidity and extremes for views
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Advision: 10:15pm On Jun 28
seunmsg:
Seun, when will Nairaland content creature start benefiting from Ad revenue?

Hope you dont consider the rubbish apc propaganda you post here "content"

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by occfx: 10:15pm On Jun 28
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Mrexcell(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28
Nonexisting1:
Time to leave Facebook. I'm already suffering the useless contents that flood my page and now with this news, more useless contents will start flying around. I trust Nigerians to overdo things.

They will definitely be overdoing it I really hope fb will find a way to keep content creators like the prankster that caused the death of that unizik graduate in check.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Eniolohunda: 10:19pm On Jun 28
But most of them have been deceiving the gullibles before now, they said they are rich from content creation. How come it's now Facebook just deem them eligible for monetization. Those people should be probed.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by florianwirtz: 10:19pm On Jun 28
press9jatv:
As META Recognizes Nigeria For Facebook Monetization, Here Are A Few Points To Note;

1. Don't be too fast to submit your tax information/setup

2. In as much as the monetization dashboard has read 'reside in eligible country' let's wait for official announcement otherwise when meta would have updated thier information to add Nigeria officially as an eligible country.

3. Be careful the kind of content you post as well as comments you make as soon as you get monetized.

4. Remember that Facebook pays for originality and be ready to do original content only because you can't just download someone's content and repost and then expect Facebook to pay you. Instead the original owner will still be receiving revenue on the content.

5. Finally you have joined the dollar gang, please don't get dêprêssed when the dollars are not coming in as expected because fb go whine you but no panic.
please can one monetise AI contents on Facebook
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Kobicove(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28
Now they will start bombarding us with more fake stories all in the name of content creation! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by SAMBARRY: 10:34pm On Jun 28
press9jatv:
Congratulations to Nigerians and content Creators
no let Tiluboo see this one o grin lipsrsealed
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by NOwazobia: 10:43pm On Jun 28
Nonexisting1:
Time to leave Facebook. I'm already suffering the useless contents that flood my page and now with this news, more useless contents will start flying around. I trust Nigerians to overdo things.
Exactly what came to my mind now 🤣

Facebook go too worse now...
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by yoruboid: 10:52pm On Jun 28
No one will praise the Ministry of Communications under PBAT now but if it’s a ban, the thread would be 12 pages long

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28
That's beautiful one
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28
Nigerians 🇳🇬🇳🇬 wan kill themselves for TikTok all in the name of content creation now 🙄🙄🙄 Facebook wan nailed them finally
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by seunmsg(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28
Advision:

Hope you dont consider the rubbish apc propaganda you post here "content"

The fact that folks like you can’t stop jumping on my comments says it all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by femi4: 11:10pm On Jun 28
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Tightpussy2024: 11:19pm On Jun 28
Just watch Facebook become flooded with incels and misogynists . LOL, that is how it always goes
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by clems88(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28
Omo me don turn my page to Content creator today on hearing the news grin na to post rubbish to get comment and like remain. Every one go turn content creators by force until then ban Facebook for Nigeria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Godwin25king: 11:24pm On Jun 28
If you no get followers(not follow for follow ), and mad engagement nothing for you. 5k sef you no go see. It's as clear as that.
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Diego35M: 11:38pm On Jun 28

1 Like

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Theama(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28
Nigerians probably rushing to be content creators, both the talented and untalented, as long as it's a money making venture.

Just like P.O.S

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by 3kay945(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28
It has been ages I open my Facebook app... let me go and update the app sharply. Na where to see content remain now grin
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Watinhapen(m): 12:00am On Jun 29
I thought Facebook was already paying content creators, especially those ones with over a million views on their videos.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by panpan(m): 12:04am On Jun 29
Why is this monetization for residents of Nigeria just starting now?
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Medipharm: 12:06am On Jun 29
yoruboid:
No one will praise the Ministry of Communications under PBAT now but if it’s a ban, the thread would be 12 pages long
See this our lokan boy, Praise which ministry? PBAT kill you there

1 Like

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by lexy2014: 12:14am On Jun 29
More desperation to earn meaning more nonsense videos
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by jeromestarks: 12:41am On Jun 29
Nonexisting1:
Nice thought.
You must be the son of a virgin woman.
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by RealSolution001: 1:02am On Jun 29
This is good news. Earning soon. Omo, content creators go plenty die now.
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by jaxxy(m): 1:52am On Jun 29
Huh??
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by dragunov: 1:57am On Jun 29
seunmsg:

The fact that folks like you can’t stop jumping on my comments says it all.

Wa a shere e.😜😜😜😜 Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!!🤪🤪🤪
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Enemyofpeace: 2:54am On Jun 29
Very good. All the those moderators on nairaland go hear am.
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by NaijaCover(m): 3:19am On Jun 29
GreenCovering:
Na wa o!
Nairaland has used and forgotten a lot of great contributors without any benefits accruing to them due to slow or lack of innovation on the platform.
sad

Do You Know Mr Blogger?
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by sportskid(m): 4:00am On Jun 29
Thank God ooooo
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by 2baga(m): 4:07am On Jun 29

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elon Musk 'mocks' Facebook, Instagram / Will NCC Block The Lines Of Non Nigerians Without NIN? / [opinion] Whatsapp Is The Worst: 8 Reasons You Should Ditch It

Viewing this topic: jasp12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.