Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn (33082 Views)

How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / Airtel 4.5GB For N200 & 22.5GB For N1,000, Everyone Is Now Eligible- See Steps / Blazing!!! Get 9mobile 1GB For N200 Valid For 3days: Everybody is Eligible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by press9jatv: 12:02pm On Jun 29
Diego35M:
write me on Whatsapp and assist me pls 07085790208, I've alot of followers on Instagram and I'm gaining more
chat me on my WhatsApp number here. Check the screenshots below.

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by press9jatv: 12:02pm On Jun 29
Diego35M:
thanks for the reply, can you tell me how to go about it on Instagram? As in the requirements and others
chat me up on WhatsApp, I have replied you
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by capnies: 12:08pm On Jun 29
SO COMRADES HOW DO WE HAVE A PIECE IF THE CAKE,?
HOW DO WE BENEFIT
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by fxexperts: 12:23pm On Jun 29
Slytiger:
They should not forget to pay their taxes.
Watch how Tinubu Govt will soon invite and arrest FB officials for paying Nigerians dollars and tax Evasion.
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Emeka71(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29
Slytiger:
They should not forget to pay their taxes.
To who?
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29
So they don't pay Nigeria before wow
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Slimwhyt(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29
CartelKenneth:
Another wave of nonsense from braindead uselsss “content creators “ on that dying platform called Facebook just to earn a few measly bucks
God punish Zuckerberg for unleashing this monster on modern society
He will burn in hell forever 👺🔥🔥🔥

Are you fine? undecided
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by bizbro: 5:57pm On Jun 29
When will Seun start paying us? Abi is everybody posting for only his benefit??
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by AdeCityzen(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29
press9jatv:
As META Recognizes Nigeria For Facebook Monetization, Here Are A Few Points To Note;

1. Don't be too fast to submit your tax information/setup

2. In as much as the monetization dashboard has read 'reside in eligible country' let's wait for official announcement otherwise when meta would have updated thier information to add Nigeria officially as an eligible country.

3. Be careful the kind of content you post as well as comments you make as soon as you get monetized.

4. Remember that Facebook pays for originality and be ready to do original content only because you can't just download someone's content and repost and then expect Facebook to pay you. Instead the original owner will still be receiving revenue on the content.

5. Finally you have joined the dollar gang, please don't get dêprêssed when the dollars are not coming in as expected because fb go whine you but no panic.
sir, can we link up. I'm a creator on fb
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by press9jatv: 9:29pm On Jun 29
AdeCityzen:
sir, can we link up. I'm a creator on fb
yes soo.
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Emitheo74: 11:40pm On Jun 29
In light of this good news, take advantage of my ongoing Facebook monetization service - get monetized easily.
Here is the link; https://www.nairaland.com/7233652/facebook-full-monetization-package-people
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by BALLOSKI: 4:32am
But Sabinus and co have been earning from Facebook. How does that happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Transfer Data Bundle On Mtn / Elon Musk 'mocks' Facebook, Instagram / Will NCC Block The Lines Of Non Nigerians Without NIN?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.