Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,724 members, 7,892,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn (34833 Views)

How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / Airtel 4.5GB For N200 & 22.5GB For N1,000, Everyone Is Now Eligible- See Steps / Blazing!!! Get 9mobile 1GB For N200 Valid For 3days: Everybody is Eligible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by supereagle(m): 4:09am On Jun 29
Before this some Nigerians were making dollar from Facebook content creation.
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Calylove: 4:33am On Jun 29
This is good news. Those who already have their videos on YouTube can repurpose it for Facebook. This also makes YouTube to be on its toes as the competition becomes huge. I can teach you how to make content for YouTube, Facebook, etc, for a fee.
I can show you how to discover your talent. How can teach you how to monetise your talent(s).
My YouTube channel is Dr Olugbenga Adetitun TV.
Check it out on YouTube today. Thank me later.
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Goalnaldo(m): 4:44am On Jun 29
So all those content creators with million views were doing it for fun before?
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Difrent: 5:03am On Jun 29
slimfit1:
I looked at how Davido spray dollars I think we need to start charging or taxing rich people to oppress us. These people are bringing revenue to this country. The Naira is struggling because of this people.
Of Course this is what happens all over the world except Nigeria. I'm sure the moment government introduce such a tax for the rich, the Wailers will still protest on behalf of these rich people simply because you don't like Tinubu.
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Panda7(m): 5:34am On Jun 29
Sign of an end time.. In other words more internet content to be created..
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:44am On Jun 29
seunmsg:
Seun, when will Nairaland content creature start benefiting from Ad revenue?

Tinubu no dey pay you again?
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Passionnn: 5:47am On Jun 29
Nonexisting1:
Time to leave Facebook. I'm already suffering the useless contents that flood my page and now with this news, more useless contents will start flying around. I trust Nigerians to overdo things.
Even Zuckerberg go soon run leave Facebook for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by mcdokwe(m): 6:00am On Jun 29
Nonexisting1:
Time to leave Facebook. I'm already suffering the useless contents that flood my page and now with this news, more useless contents will start flying around. I trust Nigerians to overdo things.
And the baseless mentions too. Someone would post rubbish and use all the available tags to drag people to the rubbish they posted.
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by peacettw: 6:18am On Jun 29
Welcome development. When will Seun start his
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by press9jatv: 6:23am On Jun 29
Diego35M:
this monetization is it applicable to Instagram, or it's Facebook only...
yes, it’s applicable to both Instagram and Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by press9jatv: 6:23am On Jun 29
femi4:
Saidaboj no go let us rest
he is a content Creator too
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by press9jatv: 6:24am On Jun 29
SAMBARRY:
no let Tiluboo see this one o grin lipsrsealed
Tinubu don see. It’s a good development for content Creators in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by press9jatv: 6:24am On Jun 29
florianwirtz:
please can one monetise AI contents on Facebook
nope
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by SAMBARRY: 6:25am On Jun 29
press9jatv:
Tinubu don see. It’s a good development for content Creators in Nigeria
he go tax them like mad grin
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by press9jatv: 6:26am On Jun 29
occfx:

One of Tinubu's achievements
it is a good development. Nigeria contents Creators have been expecting this development for close to 5 years now. It’s long overdue
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by press9jatv: 6:27am On Jun 29
SAMBARRY:
he go tax them like mad grin
normally all the monetised apps do collect tax before paying to their contents Creators. YouTube, Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter apps collect tax

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by press9jatv: 6:28am On Jun 29
yoruboid:
No one will praise the Ministry of Communications under PBAT now but if it’s a ban, the thread would be 12 pages long
God bless minister bosun . He did this one well
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by civilserva: 6:31am On Jun 29
Nairaland content creators, where are you?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Snowx: 6:50am On Jun 29
Madness promax loading
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by MarketDispatch: 7:04am On Jun 29
No valid information on the above as it is still not physically activated on Facebook
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Allisgud: 7:07am On Jun 29
Abeg o how many followers do I need to start earning
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Cruzmaster: 7:27am On Jun 29
GreenCovering:
Na wa o!
Nairaland has used and forgotten a lot of great contributors without any benefits accruing to them due to slow or lack of innovation on the platform.
sad

You are right
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by okeke6969: 8:01am On Jun 29
Slytiger:
They should not forget to pay their taxes.

First to comment and also enemy of progress.
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by owolabi5: 8:18am On Jun 29
cool
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Diego35M: 8:42am On Jun 29
press9jatv:
thanks for the reply, can you tell me how to go about it on Instagram? As in the requirements and others
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Bashirkareem31: 8:49am On Jun 29
Nonexisting1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Abee79(m): 8:54am On Jun 29
seunmsg:
Seun, when will Nairaland content creators start benefiting from Ad revenue?
Good question 😁
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by kay29000(m): 9:41am On Jun 29
What of instgram? Are nigerians now eligible to earn on Istagram too?
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:01am On Jun 29
seunmsg:
Seun, when will Nairaland content creators start benefiting from Ad revenue?

You expect a typical Nigerian site to pay you?
You suddenly forgot that Nigerians are very greedy, they super greedy and and they they the real definition of greediness, if lie ask our politicians, our religious leaders, the man in the ministry, the market woman and everyone who has one small opportunity.
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Esen2366: 10:10am On Jun 29
Alfred Nze Nnamdi of Capival Investment and a graduate of FUTA Geology and earth science 2017 set is a scam and fraudster, any one that knows his way about should drop hint.
Re: Facebook Monetisation: Nigerian Content Creators Eligible To Earn by Diego35M: 11:45am On Jun 29
press9jatv:
write me on Whatsapp and assist me pls 07085790208, I've alot of followers on Instagram and I'm gaining more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dollar Fall: Will Phone Prices Go Down Now? / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This / Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.