Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,298 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis (40326 Views)

Toyin Abraham: Tinubu Promised Prosperity, I Will Never Campaign Again / Tiwa Savage Pens Emotional Message To Wizkid Ahead Of Concert (details) / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by veekid(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30
happney65:

Gbe enu buruku e soun. undecided
wayre grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Electorate: 3:12pm On Jun 30
Righteousness2:
Do we really understand what PROSPERITY is?

Ladies and Gentlemen Listen,
Any Prosperity that does not include the Prosperity of your Spirit and Soul is a Highway and Fastway to Destruction in Hell Fire.

Our Soul and Spirit can only be said to be Prosperous when you Have Surrendered to the LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST and you are living according to HIS ways which makes us Qualified For Eternal Life in Heaven.

Listen! We came to this Word Na.ked and will leave the way we came.
Nobody will Carry $1 to Eternity
Nobody will Carry Properties, Jets, rolls royce, any automobiles, certificates or Whatever to Eternity.
When we cross over, nobody cares how many billions of streams you had on earth.

The Only thing that will save you is if you had a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST and Lived according to HIS words and Commandments.
This is only ticket to Heaven.

If you didnt, Sorry! You Have wasted Your life.

Real Prosperity is one whose name is in the Book of Life.

Guys! Wake up oo! This Eternity Matter is not a Joke ooo!
Get the Needful! Get your ways right with JESUS CHRIST. That is the Most important thing in this life. Every other are Secondary.

Bring that ya head...

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by bullabong(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30
Righteousness2:

Any Prosperity that does not include the Prosperity of your Spirit and Soul is a Highway and Fastway to Destruction in Hell Fire.

Our Soul and Spirit can only be said to be Prosperous when you Have Surrendered to the LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST and you are living according to HIS ways which makes us Qualified For Eternal Life in Heaven.

Nobody will Carry Properties, Jets, rolls royce, any automobiles, certificates or Whatever to Eternity.

The Only thing that will save you is if you had a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST and Lived according to HIS words and Commandments.

Get the Needful! Get your ways right with JESUS CHRIST. That is the Most important thing in this life. Every other are Secondary.

mumu! Dey play!
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Tradepunter2: 3:16pm On Jun 30
Tjra:

I understand your pain. His comments throws me off most times too.

Meanwhile, the gospel is always bitter. It was never meant to be sweet to the ears.

Keep it up Righteousness2. We all need this intermittent doses of your comments.

Very true by brother.... M keep it up righteousness2

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Ojemedad: 3:19pm On Jun 30
Davido is as big today because he keeps comparing himself to Wizkid, normal normal for music u nor suppose call davido for where Wizkid Dey perform

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Bananapill: 3:22pm On Jun 30
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Bananapill: 3:25pm On Jun 30
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by FatimaAbubakar(f): 3:27pm On Jun 30
IamdbuIl:
Woow beautiful!

There is one person that can also be on the list soon!

I have listened to your songs. Na dustbin you dey sing.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by CartelKenneth: 3:27pm On Jun 30
Beverlyjean:
Davido is the biggest entertainer in Nigerians history....wizkid is like Barcelona while Davido is real Madrid

Olodรณ

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by obonujoker(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30
happney65:

Gbe enu buruku e soun. undecided

You better heed.

He said the truth.... What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and lose his soul?
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by willyo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30
JoeEeL:
Since Wizkid lost his mum last year, you can tell his passion dropped. And his mom was not that old.

After Davido lost his kid, his passion also dropped. But at least he seems to have partially recovered, and he always had other kids anyway. His wife has not recovered.

As for Burna, one of d very few nigerian singers that can do an int'l collabo and I wouldn't cringe about his lyrics or his delivery. Another is Patoranking. Tiwa Savage is one, Wizkid a little. Asa definitely. Omah Lay surely. Ruger, to a very good extent. Fave, Ayrra Star.

Singers with lyrics that make me cringe Kizz Daniel (melodious but nursery rhymes), Davido (energetic but lyrics too cringy most of the time e.g, "so mi so, I don nono... Energy like cocaine, creme de de la creme), Victony, Young Jonn (sings nonsense, man should stick to dj), Shallipopi (should not be mentioning this guy sef), Rema (babyish lyrics: "come here wetin dey worry you, I get money pass your papa uhhn'), Odumodu (does not piece his rap story properly), CKay (lyrically lazy dude), Kcee (You would think his lyrics would have matured considering his duration in this game)

Summary: Nigerian singers should do better with their lyrics abeg. I mean, it's not that difficult na. Worse comes to worse, open dictionary, learn history and cultures of other places and research idioms and witty expressions. Put efforts. Make person hear music make hin brain engage small. All these primary 1 lyrics don tire person ear abeg.

That is why I miss Cynthia morgan:

Bubble Bup (2016) "Definitely them a call on me
Cos me a get the stuff wey fit fall down d economy
Girl friend me never let the things of the world dishonour me
Call me boyfriends sidechicks them a fall on me

Word for dah
Whine in a bubble bup
Still in my run baff-mi say them no fit
Whine in a bubble bup
Stick stake it sticky-yicky...

Simmer: one-two.
Wey the way me bounce it for him, me lock down me tin' tin' tin' tin' tin' tin',
Bounce it for him, me lock down the tin' for me baby baby o

Like Dat (Ft Banky W, WizzyPro)

"Girl a full
When she turn up you cant look away
Money red bottom money things that she wear
Everything tight with a suiting Marykay
Hold on

She want the bread not the winner
Money cheese and the keys to your beamer
And she too deep her frisk collar bout to kill her
When she comes through she she is a killer

Hold on
She a street hustler
Man a real smuggler
She never jack by left course that's a ritual
If you are drug then she is the smuggler

Chilling up with killers
Girl 'a overzealous
She don't want no hilux
But she waiting for her pick up
Call her friends for link up
Chilling with the dons and the geez
her skirt never cross above her knees"

Dope jam there bro. All three fantastic

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Dharmie1036(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30
Which one have you ever done in Nigeria
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by sukar886: 3:31pm On Jun 30
For en pocket
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by obonujoker(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30
Flame333:

I know when it comes to nairaland we are free to express our views and opinions however as a Christian you should equally understand that the Lord blesses and added no sorrow if you think wealth without sharp Christianity as you want people to display openly god does not look at it that way, He go straight to your heart to judge if you are truly his or not so learn to condemn less the prosperity you see about people because if Bible didn't tell you, you won't know that one day prostitute will make heaven whereas those people whom you think play open righteousness will not.

Yes you are right... That's why Paul asked us to always watch ourselves that after preaching we ourselves be a castaway, because even Jesus said, the first will be last, and last will be first ..

So as we preach, we also watch ourselves by the holy spirit
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Jeon(f): 3:32pm On Jun 30
This Burnaboy just ugly even with money. He looks like an ape, thanks to the beard. This is why I always side-eye anyone coming close to me with a quote " nah money be fine borbor ".

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Azazyel: 3:33pm On Jun 30
See African giant grin
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by JoeEeL(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30
willyo:

Dope jam there bro. All three fantastic

U sabi.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Solofresh2: 3:34pm On Jun 30
Davido is still bigger than wizkid
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Besuccesful: 3:35pm On Jun 30
Meanwhile, Contact us if you need a reliable and trustworthy staff for your business. Lagos Only!!!

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Promise47(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30
VDM no be human being person way dy put earing for noise that one na human being ABI na abnormal
jubrilELsudan:
ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW YOU NIGERIANS WILL LEAVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS THEN CARRY WIZKID....DAVIDO....BURNA BOY ON YOUR HEADS

THE FUNNIEST PART IS THAT MOST OF YOU THAT WILL BE FIGHTING ABOUT WHO HAS MORE PROSPERITY AMONGST THEM NEVER EVEN FIT SEE FOOD CHOP THIS AFTERNOON

KENYAN YOUTHS DEY FIGHT THEIR GOVERNMENT FOR THEIR SURVIVAL...... NIGERIAN YOUTHS DEY FIGTH THEMSELVES OVER DAVIDO ...WIZKID....BURNA BOY.....VDM
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Omalicious1: 3:37pm On Jun 30
Morbeta11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/06/wizkid-ahead-of-davido-burna-boy-in-fresh-prosperity-analysis/

It will be unfair to compare a person that started from zero to someone that was born with a silver spoon
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Amayabor1: 3:38pm On Jun 30
Quelme:
Both of them will always live under his shadows especially that frog ๐Ÿธ voice otondo.

Wiz my guy!
Burna na guy!!
We donate the frog voice merchant to the bin ๐Ÿšฎ!!!

See this failure. All 3 them do not even know you exists. Ode! ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by CartelKenneth: 3:38pm On Jun 30
EreluRoz:
Davido is married and that alone makes him more prosperous.

Nothing prosperous about a man living a reckless lifestyle and impregnating women everywhere without marrying them.

U wey don marry how far?
Y ur life still dey useless?
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30
SocialJustice:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚The disappointment you will face in the after life. I feel sorry for you. Don't go and make money, keep wasting your life away.

What of if he is right and you are wrong about the after life?

I would rather live a descent life and find out I was wrong, and there is no hell or judgment than live like there is no hell only to find out there is one and there no way to make amends.

God bless @righteousness for all the warning you give.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by kayperry: 3:39pm On Jun 30
EreluRoz:

Nothing prosperous about a man living a reckless lifestyle and impregnating women everywhere without marrying them.

You can as well take that message to Dangote cos femi otedola is married
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by nedekid: 3:40pm On Jun 30
Rubbish post by a jobless person. Counting the money of rich 3 rich people? No be juju be dat? shocked
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Deltatoto: 3:40pm On Jun 30
EreluRoz:

I got married before Davido and I have only one gate but Davido does not even know how many kids he has.so Iโ€™m more prosperous than him now according to ur statisense.Get sense bros
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by adams123: 3:40pm On Jun 30
Tjra:

I understand your pain. His comments throws me off most times too.

Meanwhile, the gospel is always bitter. It was never meant to be sweet to the ears.

Keep it up Righteousness2. We all need this intermittent doses of your comments.

You should inform righteousness to join you in studying ISLAM if not you are heading for everlasting pain as you guys will be disappointed after your death/on judgement day
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by omokab: 3:41pm On Jun 30
Righteousness2:

what is he saying ? Everything na sin I the face of poverty man who taught he's religious . You are even serving Jesus that was born through a man and woman not a living God in heaven . I will advice to turn your life to God by worshiping alone . If you don't perform your solat and die like that .you will enter hell fire . meet Alfa nearest to you to convert you to Islam .Is the only way to salvation .
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by CartelKenneth: 3:43pm On Jun 30
blowjohn:
Anyone who thinks whiz kid is richer than davido is high in crack.

Even davido spendings alone dwarfs whizkids

How about your own money?
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Sirdikachi: 3:43pm On Jun 30
Where is davido puma endorsement lol fake ..

This shows davido is bigger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide And Fiancee, Bukunmi Suleiman Giving Gang Goals / Olu Jacobs Shows Swag At 76 (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.