Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,300 members, 7,894,270 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis (40330 Views)

Toyin Abraham: Tinubu Promised Prosperity, I Will Never Campaign Again / Tiwa Savage Pens Emotional Message To Wizkid Ahead Of Concert (details) / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Peppysco: 4:27pm On Jun 30
westside365:

Theses words can only come from a fool who says in his heart there is no God, there is no heaven and no hell. Keep playing

You obviously took me for a gullible idiot like you who's still under the manipulations and deceits of your businessmen G.Os.
Don't seek God and know him by yourself ooo, let some thieves push you enter canal.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Akuruoulo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30
Beverlyjean:
Davido is the biggest entertainer in Nigerians history....wizkid is like Barcelona while Davido is real Madrid
To u
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by IyaTola: 4:31pm On Jun 30
jubrilELsudan:
ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW YOU NIGERIANS WILL LEAVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS THEN CARRY WIZKID....DAVIDO....BURNA BOY ON YOUR HEADS

THE FUNNIEST PART IS THAT MOST OF YOU THAT WILL BE FIGHTING ABOUT WHO HAS MORE PROSPERITY AMONGST THEM NEVER EVEN FIT SEE FOOD CHOP THIS AFTERNOON

KENYAN YOUTHS DEY FIGHT THEIR GOVERNMENT FOR THEIR SURVIVAL...... NIGERIAN YOUTHS DEY FIGTH THEMSELVES OVER DAVIDO ...WIZKID....BURNA BOY.....VDM
I didn't see you in endsars protest yet you compare Nigeria youth with Kenyans. Look into the mirror again.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30
Poor people arguing over the riches and relevance of the rich 🤦‍♂️
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by gare(f): 4:33pm On Jun 30
IamdbuIl:
Woow beautiful!

There is one person that can also be on the list soon!

Portable 😂
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Dumte(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30
I sometimes ask why a sensible person will spend his time and data arguing about Davido and Wizkid, Messi and Ronaldo
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by djon78(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30
This is what the Bible said about those comparing themselves to others:

2 Corinthians 10 vs 12;

For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Meaning if you sit down and be comparing people or comparing yourself to your mates

You are not wise

Everyone of us have our own race to run in this Life.
Be on your lane and focus on your personal race

Than you
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by blowjohn(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30
adams123:

He is telling you the truth! What is your problem with people's wealth and prosperity when you are being maltreated by few in government

Did the OP tell u he's being maltreated?
Why take paracetamol for another man's headache?

If he's being maltreated, let him channel his grievances to the appropriate quarters
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by blowjohn(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30
CartelKenneth:

How about your own money?

My money is longer than theirs combined.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by blowjohn(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30
Chetas81:
SUNDAY SILLY COMMENT, YOU NIGERIAN CITIZENS ARE MENTALLY DRAINED, LOOK AT KENYAN PROTESTERS, IDIOT NIGERIAN CITIZENS LIKE YOU ATTACKING PEOPLE'S OPINION

Ur an idiot. Show us what I have done to ameliorate ur neighborhood.

Show us one protest u have taken charge of.

U think it's by doing keyboard warrior online?
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by DUNDEEmoderatos: 4:49pm On Jun 30
Righteousness2:
Do we really understand what PROSPERITY is?

Ladies and Gentlemen Listen,
Any Prosperity that does not include the Prosperity of your Spirit and Soul is a Highway and Fastway to Destruction in Hell Fire.

Our Soul and Spirit can only be said to be Prosperous when you Have Surrendered to the LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST and you are living according to HIS ways which makes us Qualified For Eternal Life in Heaven.

Listen! We came to this Word Na.ked and will leave the way we came.
Nobody will Carry $1 to Eternity
Nobody will Carry Properties, Jets, rolls royce, any automobiles, certificates or Whatever to Eternity.
When we cross over, nobody cares how many billions of streams you had on earth.

The Only thing that will save you is if you had a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST and Lived according to HIS words and Commandments.
This is only ticket to Heaven.

If you didnt, Sorry! You Have wasted Your life.

Real Prosperity is one whose name is in the Book of Life.

Guys! Wake up oo! This Eternity Matter is not a Joke ooo!
Get the Needful! Get your ways right with JESUS CHRIST. That is the Most important thing in this life. Every other are Secondary.

This guy go just dey write rubbish.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Akhee: 4:51pm On Jun 30
Righteousness2:

Any Prosperity that does not include the Prosperity of your Spirit and Soul is a Highway and Fastway to Destruction in Hell Fire.

Our Soul and Spirit can only be said to be Prosperous when you Have Surrendered to the LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST and you are living according to HIS ways which makes us Qualified For Eternal Life in Heaven.

Nobody will Carry Properties, Jets, rolls royce, any automobiles, certificates or Whatever to Eternity.
When we cross over, nobody cares how many billions of streams you had on earth.Jealousy wan kill this one. If only you go get half of what this guys have, you go forget road to church.

The Only thing that will save you is if you had a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST and Lived according to HIS words and Commandments.

Get the Needful! Get your ways right with JESUS CHRIST. That is the Most important thing in this life. Every other are Secondary.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by YoungLionken(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30
OriOko88:
cool
All of them are good. But burna boy sings better than all of them. Burna boy's Dangote is an inspiration song for any hustling youth.
I must jam the gbedu every time i wake up in morning.

I still dey search for any inspirational davido's song. undecided

Intro and animashaun (ft Yonder) by Davido from his good time album...
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by jubrilELsudan: 4:52pm On Jun 30
IyaTola:
I didn't see you in endsars protest yet you compare Nigeria youth with Kenyans. Look into the mirror again.

SPECIAL ABIDO SHEYKA THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR I didn't see you in endsars protest yet you compare Nigeria youth with Kenyans. Look into the mirror again.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Akhee: 4:53pm On Jun 30
Righteousness2:

When we cross over, nobody cares how many billions of streams you had on earth.Jealousy wan kill this one. If only you go get half of what this guys have, you go forget road to church.

I wonder where this guy comot from. Because you no get dis kind Rabba, you wan preach. I believe say if you get this kind money, you fit forget road to salvation.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by cardoctor(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30
Pls how much is a cup of garri in your area?
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by yoruboid: 5:04pm On Jun 30
Boys singing with strong infusion of the Yoruba language and cashing out

Yoruba leads and also worthy of mention are

Asake
Ruger
Fireboy
Olamide
Seyi Vibez
Zlatan
Tiwa
Ayra Star
Tems
Adekunle Gold
Simi

God bless the Yoruba race and people dominating in Sports, Tech, Construction, Real Estate, Educational Services, Food, Hospitality, Media, Film, Banking, Shipping, Telecoms, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Dangrace01: 5:09pm On Jun 30
JoeEeL:
Since Wizkid lost his mum last year, you can tell his passion dropped. And his mom was not that old.

After Davido lost his kid, his passion also dropped. But at least he seems to have partially recovered, and he always had other kids anyway. His wife has not recovered.

As for Burna, one of d very few nigerian singers that can do an int'l collabo and I wouldn't cringe about his lyrics or his delivery. Another is Patoranking. Tiwa Savage is one, Wizkid a little. Asa definitely. Omah Lay surely. Ruger, to a very good extent. Fave, Ayrra Star.

Singers with lyrics that make me cringe Kizz Daniel (melodious but nursery rhymes), Davido (energetic but lyrics too cringy most of the time e.g, "so mi so, I don nono... Energy like cocaine, creme de de la creme), Victony, Young Jonn (sings nonsense, man should stick to dj), Shallipopi (should not be mentioning this guy sef), Rema (babyish lyrics: "come here wetin dey worry you, I get money pass your papa uhhn'), Odumodu (does not piece his rap story properly), CKay (lyrically lazy dude), Kcee (You would think his lyrics would have matured considering his duration in this game)

Summary: Nigerian singers should do better with their lyrics abeg. I mean, it's not that difficult na. Worse comes to worse, open dictionary, learn history and cultures of other places and research idioms and witty expressions. Put efforts. Make person hear music make hin brain engage small. All these primary 1 lyrics don tire person ear abeg.

That is why I miss Cynthia morgan:

Bubble Bup (2016) "Definitely them a call on me
Cos me a get the stuff wey fit fall down d economy
Girl friend me never let the things of the world dishonour me
Call me boyfriends sidechicks them a fall on me

Word for dah
Whine in a bubble bup
Still in my run baff-mi say them no fit
Whine in a bubble bup
Stick stake it sticky-yicky...

Simmer: one-two.
Wey the way me bounce it for him, me lock down me tin' tin' tin' tin' tin' tin',
Bounce it for him, me lock down the tin' for me baby baby o

Like Dat (Ft Banky W, WizzyPro)

"Girl a full
When she turn up you cant look away
Money red bottom money things that she wear
Everything tight with a suiting Marykay
Hold on

She want the bread not the winner
Money cheese and the keys to your beamer
And she too deep her frisk collar bout to kill her
When she comes through she she is a killer

Hold on
She a street hustler
Man a real smuggler
She never jack by left course that's a ritual
If you are drug then she is the smuggler

Chilling up with killers
Girl 'a overzealous
She don't want no hilux
But she waiting for her pick up
Call her friends for link up
Chilling with the dons and the geez
her skirt never cross above her knees"

Respect! Good analysis

Hope you are not joeel kennis music?
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Jeboy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30
I don't do most of these secular song but men Burna boys track Common Person always blew my mind cos it reminds me practically where I am coming from and anytime I hear that track I am taken away to reminisce.Honestly it's not about the beating, is mostly about the inspiration behind the song.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Cruzmaster: 5:40pm On Jun 30
Davido remains the best!!! OBO to the world!!!
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by severee(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by CartelKenneth: 5:53pm On Jun 30
blowjohn:

My money is longer than theirs combined.
🤣🤣🤣 you that haven’t eaten today
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by AdeCityzen(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by blowjohn(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30
CartelKenneth:

🤣🤣🤣 you that haven’t eaten today

We extremely rich people don't eat anyhow bro.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by blowjohn(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30
AdeCityzen:
Davido has 20m$ network yet he bought 80m$ jet, dey play

Even the 80 million dollars jet na big fat lie.

Non of those 3 artists are worth up to 10 million dollars

All na for the gram

Rick Ross that has over a hundred cars; how much is his net worth?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by AdeCityzen(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30
blowjohn:

Even the 80 million dollars jet na big fat lie.

Non of those 3 artists are worth up to 10 million dollars

All na for the gram

Rick Ross that has over a hundred cars; how much is his net worth?
Boss obo is rich enough to afford it, all those estimated figure is crap. Davido charged a Nigeria businessman 5m$ for a show, 2m$ to perform in 2022 WC and so many more show fee that are undisclose
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30
SocialJustice:
People like you are the biggest fools. Your pastors are struggling to live in luxury while you are embracing poverty in the name of Christianity. You don't have common sense to see something is wrong somewhere.

This one life you have, you want to waste it because you believe in what is proven false by church leaders. Oga I wish you the best. We will see on the other side.

The religious fools that believe there is a God somewhere eternally roasting the souls of his best creation continue but keep your filthy messages of poverty to yourselves. Stop forcing it on others publicly.

No worries man. I may not live in mansions but I have the wealth of a King, and one day those who will inherit the Kingdom will judge the nations. Those who have lived their own life on that day will loose it to hell , but those who have "lost their lifes" by living the Saviours way shall gain it.

No where have I glorified poverty, and never will I worship wealth that will fade away.

All the best, God bless and thanks for your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by blowjohn(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30
AdeCityzen:
Boss obo is rich enough to afford it, all those estimated figure is crap. Davido charged a Nigeria businessman 5m$ for a show, 2m$ to perform in 2022 WC and so many more show fee that are undisclose

Bros, Davido no fit comot 80 million dollars buy jet. E not get.

U know wetin be 80 million dollars?
Him get money reach Jay Z?

Even Jay Z jet no reach that amount

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by blacknp(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30
DevilsEqual:
Maybe his talent is what stands him out
See, Talent dey conquer hardwork most times

Burnaboy was a distant third in all
Burna Boy is numero uno.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by dinkyicon: 6:23pm On Jun 30
Quelme:
Both of them will always live under his shadows especially that frog 🐸 voice otondo.

Wiz my guy!
Burna na guy!!
We donate the frog voice merchant to the bin 🚮!!!
did.. rin Who is your father.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Khyrvxjzy: 6:30pm On Jun 30
blowjohn:
Anyone who thinks whiz kid is richer than davido is high in crack.

Even davido spendings alone dwarfs whizkids
dont be stupid

prove it davido is richer than wizkid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir / Tonto Dike Exposed (Compromizing Video Leaked) / "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.