Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,299 members, 7,894,268 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis (40328 Views)

Toyin Abraham: Tinubu Promised Prosperity, I Will Never Campaign Again / Tiwa Savage Pens Emotional Message To Wizkid Ahead Of Concert (details) / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Franking: 6:34pm On Jun 30
happney65:

Gbe enu buruku e soun. undecided

grin
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Johncarlo07: 7:21pm On Jun 30
Morbeta11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/06/wizkid-ahead-of-davido-burna-boy-in-fresh-prosperity-analysis/

Vry fake analysis!
Burna has 4 BET awards, u wrote 2.
As of 2024, Burna has made more money Dan any oda African artist from shows nd tours, bt u wrote ur own nonsense up dere.

Pls carry out thorough investigation bfor coming on a forum lyk dis. Ur post oozes fakeness.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by blowjohn(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30
Khyrvxjzy:
dont be stupid

prove it davido is richer than wizkid

Oga provide proof and stop sounding stupid
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by fineberry(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30
CartelKenneth:

Which number are you on?
na person be world richest human bro, me saying those guys are rich doesn't in anyway make me inferior bro, today na their turn ... tomorrow fit be my turn. Know this and know peace bro.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by CartelKenneth: 9:31pm On Jun 30
fineberry:
na person be world richest human bro, me saying those guys are rich doesn't in anyway make me inferior bro, today na their turn ... tomorrow fit be my turn. Know this and know peace bro.

Ur own turn no fit reach for this life
Try again next lifeπŸŽ―πŸŽ°πŸ€„οΈ
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by NOwazobia: 9:37pm On Jun 30
I don't know of Burna, but as for Davido, I believe everything said about him.

Chilling a pump and dump, and Ponzi was enough evidence for me.

Very pathetic human.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by JoeEeL(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30
Dangrace01:

Respect! Good analysis

Hope you are not joeel kennis music?

Hahaha, boss no o.

Haba, I swear no o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by PHAYOL81: 11:32pm On Jun 30
Wizkid's always the gentle giant. The lion that rules the jungle with calm and inspiring calculation. I respect OLAMIDE too. The guy's so underrated
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Pedyson: 12:16am On Jul 01
jubrilELsudan:
ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW YOU NIGERIANS WILL LEAVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS THEN CARRY WIZKID....DAVIDO....BURNA BOY ON YOUR HEADS

THE FUNNIEST PART IS THAT MOST OF YOU THAT WILL BE FIGHTING ABOUT WHO HAS MORE PROSPERITY AMONGST THEM NEVER EVEN FIT SEE FOOD CHOP THIS AFTERNOON

KENYAN YOUTHS DEY FIGHT THEIR GOVERNMENT FOR THEIR SURVIVAL...... NIGERIAN YOUTHS DEY FIGTH THEMSELVES OVER DAVIDO ...WIZKID....BURNA BOY.....VDM

It’s very surprising, perhaps the juju Nigerian government is using on it citizens is very strong
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by YoshihideSuga: 12:42am On Jul 01
Eriokanmi:
Let whizkid be worth 100bn usd for all I care. He can never give half of what David is giving. That's a hard fact. Music doesn't last forever. Davido is into investments right now. That alone will triple his net worth in near future

First, Davido is a member of a wealthy family. Two, why do you think Wizkid isn't into investments?
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by JoeEeL(m): 1:44am On Jul 01
[quote author=weedfada post=130730546][/quote]

God go bless you tire.

She's been the best female artiste to come out of naija in the past 10 years.

I can name many nigerian female singers and nearly none can come close in holding a candle to her.

See names:

1. Tiwa Savage (Very versatile but still holds no candle to Morgan).
2. Simi (Sonorous voice. Good dancer. Intelligent actress and song scripter). She try though but no reach
3. D'ija (Powerful voice. Has a unique range of pitches. Still no reach. Left the scene too early).
4. Stormrex (No reach)
5. Fave (Her dancehall style reminds me of Cynthia just a likkle. Still nuh reach).
6. Waje (No reach. Generally simple songs she sings).
7. Yemi Alade (So-called Mama Africa. Sings one reasonable song after 9 cringy songs)
8. Tems (Overrated)
9. Teni (Hit and miss)
10. Niniola (Good but not excellent)
11. Qing Madi (Tries for her age)
12. Eva Alordiah (Good)

Purposely decided to leave out the likes of Sade Adu or Asa who sing completely different genres and firmly fall into a prior generation but I place only these 2 above Cynthia Morgan... that I can recall for now.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by NairalandGOAT1: 2:43am On Jul 01
Righteousness2:
Do we really understand what PROSPERITY is?

Ladies and Gentlemen Listen,
Any Prosperity that does not include the Prosperity of your Spirit and Soul is a Highway and Fastway to Destruction in Hell Fire.

Our Soul and Spirit can only be said to be Prosperous when you Have Surrendered to the LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST and you are living according to HIS ways which makes us Qualified For Eternal Life in Heaven.

Listen! We came to this Word Na.ked and will leave the way we came.
Nobody will Carry $1 to Eternity
Nobody will Carry Properties, Jets, rolls royce, any automobiles, certificates or Whatever to Eternity.
When we cross over, nobody cares how many billions of streams you had on earth.

The Only thing that will save you is if you had a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST and Lived according to HIS words and Commandments.
This is only ticket to Heaven.

If you didnt, Sorry! You Have wasted Your life.

Real Prosperity is one whose name is in the Book of Life.

Guys! Wake up oo! This Eternity Matter is not a Joke ooo!
Get the Needful! Get your ways right with JESUS CHRIST. That is the Most important thing in this life. Every other are Secondary.

No wonder the Bible says that the important things are the ones the eyes cannot see!
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by makavellidon: 7:21am On Jul 01
Righteousness2:
Do we really understand what PROSPERITY is?

Ladies and Gentlemen Listen,
Any Prosperity that does not include the Prosperity of your Spirit and Soul is a Highway and Fastway to Destruction in Hell Fire.

Our Soul and Spirit can only be said to be Prosperous when you Have Surrendered to the LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST and you are living according to HIS ways which makes us Qualified For Eternal Life in Heaven.

Listen! We came to this Word Na.ked and will leave the way we came.
Nobody will Carry $1 to Eternity
Nobody will Carry Properties, Jets, rolls royce, any automobiles, certificates or Whatever to Eternity.
When we cross over, nobody cares how many billions of streams you had on earth.

The Only thing that will save you is if you had a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST and Lived according to HIS words and Commandments.
This is only ticket to Heaven.

If you didnt, Sorry! You Have wasted Your life.

Real Prosperity is one whose name is in the Book of Life.

Guys! Wake up oo! This Eternity Matter is not a Joke ooo!
Get the Needful! Get your ways right with JESUS CHRIST. That is the Most important thing in this life. Every other are Secondary.

useless man.... wasting your time on nairaland saying rubbish.....you go die poor werey
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Benrosaria(m): 9:06am On Jul 01
Even the analyst is not wanting to see that we don't need these info. Imagine Nigerian artist. And their certification has to come from the USA, that is not even a visa free country for Nigeria.

Nigeria back pass anything
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Menclothing1: 9:52am On Jul 01
Nice analysis
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by SaLongs1(m): 10:09am On Jul 01
SocialJustice:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚The disappointment you will face in the after life. I feel sorry for you. Don't go and make money, keep wasting your life away.
There is zero afterlife of any kind.
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:39am On Jul 01
sgtponzihater1:

No worries man. I may not live in mansions but I have the wealth of a King, and one day those who will inherit the Kingdom will judge the nations. Those who have lived their own life on that day will loose it to hell , but those who have "lost their lifes" by living the Saviours way shall gain it.

No where have I glorified poverty, and never will I worship wealth that will fade away.

All the best, God bless and thanks for your opinion.

Can u help me with any murny pls embarassed
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by Khyrvxjzy: 11:58am On Jul 01
blowjohn:

Oga provide proof and stop sounding stupid
check forbes
Re: Wizkid Ahead Of Davido, Burna Boy In Fresh Prosperity Analysis by fineberry(m): 6:37am On Jul 02
CartelKenneth:

Ur own turn no fit reach for this life
Try again next lifeπŸŽ―πŸŽ°πŸ€„οΈ
since you're deputy Jesus I hear you na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide And Fiancee, Bukunmi Suleiman Giving Gang Goals / Olu Jacobs Shows Swag At 76 (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.