Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Still Get Paid As A Civil Servant In Nigeria, UK Cab Driver Confesses - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Still Get Paid As A Civil Servant In Nigeria, UK Cab Driver Confesses (26990 Views)

Student: I Can Earn over 200K As An Entry Level Civil Servant in Nigeria / A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Get Paid As A Civil Servant In Nigeria, UK Cab Driver Confesses by Charly68: 2:32pm On Jul 01
They are nothing but thieves that ought to be prosecuted with their accomplices in Govt
Re: I Still Get Paid As A Civil Servant In Nigeria, UK Cab Driver Confesses by myke92(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01
helinues:
Just imagine oo

After FG must have approved the new minimum wage, the next step is to fish out the ghost workers from the government workers.

Fishing them out would save us money. They are just too many.

Labour union are only interested in salary increase but not fishing out the ghost workers

As per your 3rd paragraph,

What do you think would happen that "saved money"..?

You sef reason am.

The system rotten from the inside, and would need a total overhaul.
Re: I Still Get Paid As A Civil Servant In Nigeria, UK Cab Driver Confesses by sinero: 4:17pm On Jul 01
Anguldi:

Rest Abeg, Agbado founder of Lagos has made Nigeria worse. Gettat arraherrrr

If u have nothing sensible to contribute, hold your peace.
Nigeria is still in this messy condition because people like u always make excuses and look for way to blame d government. People like the id**t are d ones depriving hard working and innocents youths from gainful employment. The werey wants to eat his cake and still have it.
Re: I Still Get Paid As A Civil Servant In Nigeria, UK Cab Driver Confesses by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Jul 01
muhammaduyusufu:

Read the post. He has been collecting salary for 2 years when he was not even in the country let alone at his job. Was Tinubu the president 2 years ago?
You are a good example of another dishonest Nigerian.
Tinubu was president for about one of those years, right? undecided
Re: I Still Get Paid As A Civil Servant In Nigeria, UK Cab Driver Confesses by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01
BigDawsNet:
Complete selfishness… makes no sense at all.. and after all everyone will be blaming the government

If you know you won japa.. resign before you fly
If you don’t trust ur village people… then send a resignation letter when you land successfully…

Government should try and introduce Headcount and biometrics monthly for all workers to keep them in tracks….

If they can follow NYSC system… it will save Nigeria lot of money
Even the NYSC system is archaic and outdated, that’s why there is so much corruption there as well.

A simple daily clock in and clock out system would solve this problem.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Get Paid As A Civil Servant In Nigeria, UK Cab Driver Confesses by Blackman101: 8:40am
Must you put you boss and relative in trouble too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / I Resigned From The "Land Of Slavery" In 2015, My Testimony Now / 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls

Viewing this topic: thinkmoney(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.