Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:13 AM

Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These (1905 Views)

Between Redmi Go And Tecno Pop 2power Pls Which One Should I Go For / Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by ayodeji4christ: 9:12am On Jul 03
grandstar:

My sister came from London and gifted it to me in Oct 2022. It wasn't new but it's working fine.

Only snag is that it's 32GB. Of course, you can buy the 64Gb or 128GB.
But there are Samsung galaxy A03, Samsung galaxy A03s and Samsung galaxy A03 core and the three are different. Please are you using the exact Samsung galaxy A03 core?
Re: Pls Which Should I Go For Out Of These by grandstar(m): 9:38am On Jul 03
ayodeji4christ:

But there are Samsung galaxy A03, Samsung galaxy A03s and Samsung galaxy A03 core and the three are different. Please are you using the exact Samsung galaxy A03 core?

I use Samsung galaxy A03sba48

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa Beats: Ringtones, Graphics And Games For MTN Users / How Would One Know A Refurbished Phone? / New Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Price Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.