Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,563 members, 7,878,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? (23955 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can 4.5million Relocate Me To The Netherlands / Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by eddy2farm(m): 7:11pm
Can you give more information on this?
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Slizzords: 7:23pm
UTILITYMAY:
I am already in the process through a work route. Work secured, waiting for LMIA. Hopefully, it will work out. So far, I have spent less than N4 million, if successful, the total cost will be under N8 million, but then, I can't recommend this to anyone until I get my visa. If I did not get my visa, I'll count my loss and move on.
Your money long bros, you'll count loss of 8 million.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by eddy2farm(m): 7:33pm
Thank you all for the advice.
A friend of my told me he have somebody that will help me with care job rout.
All i need is to deposit 800k and pay balance after visa.
I will try them. I have 800k aside the 10m to give them. If it work out fine and if don't work out no whahala

I will save my 10m in dollar since naira is sleeping and double my Hussle to get 30m by the next coming year through my farming for the relocation.
I am 40 years now .
The reason I am traveling is mainly for my children.
God will not forgive me I f I don't remove them from this hell call Nigeria.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Kaczynski: 7:41pm
tensazangetsu20:

Nothing dey Russia now.

Day whine yourself grin
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by orjohn24: 7:43pm
Supercaddy:

*CANADA CAREGIVER PILOT PROGRAM TO PERMANENT RESIDENCE*:

*Price*:
MAIN APPLICANT $10,500
SPOUSE $2000
EACH CHILD $1000

$5500 FIRST PAYMENT
$2500 AFTER OFFER LETTER AND LMIA
$2500 AFTER VISA
*WE OFFER*👇👇👇
JOB
ACCOMMODATION
BIOMETRICS
VISA

*PROVINCE* CALGARY, TORONTO, BRITISH COLOMBIA, VANCOUVER AND MANITOBA

*PROCESSING TIME*:
- Offer letter 4 to 6 weeks
- All other process 6 to 24 Weeks ( Visa Included)

*REQUIREMENTS FOR CAREGIVER*

Passport data page
Passport photo
Health care Bsc (if available)
Health care certificate
Work experience
International driving license (a plus)
IELTS (4clb)
All documents scan in one pdf

DM ME FOR MORE INFO AND LINK. 08037331839

This sounds more like a scam. A new program CANADA CAREGIVER PILOT PROGRAM TO PERMANENT RESIDENCE that has just been proposed by the minister hasn't even started yet, and you are already processing the visa and you even mixed it with LMIA. People need to be careful and not fall victim to scammers. Some even manage to arrive in Toronto with this dubious job offer, only to get stranded on asylum route that is currently 30/70 chance at a period when visitor visa approval rate is at it lowest rate . People need to stay alert and be smart!
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:43pm
Slizzords:
Your money long bros, you'll count loss of 8 million.

I'll come back here and show you
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by javascript1901: 7:52pm
tensazangetsu20:

E no reach again. You go need to pay for flight ticket, feeding and rent at least one year. People are complaining of not seeing job for a year in Canada and UK and it will take time to find job In Brazil especially when you don't speak the language o. One should be ready or the kind suffering wey dey wait them outside eh. Suffer dey abroad too o. I will never advise anybody to leave Nigeria without a year of rent and feeding money at hand. If you also don't have any skills to be able to find a job abroad. You are better off staying back in Nigeria.
What of schooling in Brazil , is it what it ?
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Voltron007(m): 7:53pm
erico2k2:

Wetin E need the other money 4??
Some people dey pay agent 3m just to get visa.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by eddy2farm(m): 8:09pm
erico2k2:

Stick to the plumbing and electrician.U will need certifications only.

I don't understand what you mean
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by erico2k2(m): 8:52pm
Voltron007:
Some people dey pay agent 3m just to get visa.
Mugu people
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by olamoses75(m): 8:56pm
digitaccountant:
There are so many many ways to travel people do not know. But I will only say something pertaining your own case.

The purpose of travelling abroad is to live a comfortable life without stress. This is what you will do if Canda visa does not come handy to you.

1. Travel to the Carribean like Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Domincan Republic, etc. Register for Hospitality and
Tourism course for a year in their university or institute. This will give you cheap hostel accommodation and legal residency to look for job opportunities.

2. When you get there, go online and chat up a Canadian woman and she will visit you there. If you are not married, marry her and it will be very easy to fly from there than Naija.

3. Learn a skill : You can find a hands on skill like plumbing or capentry and learn for one year and put that money into business. Or perhaps you can learn Artificial intelligence for One year and apply for jobs or Japa to a cheap and affordable Digital Nomad Country and work from there.

4. If you are gainfully employed, leave that money in your bank account and use that Proof of Funds to apply for Tourist visa to Canada and apply to learn french for a year in their province that speaks the language.

5. If you need assistance for documentation I can assist you but I no be travel agent oooo...

When I was a student in the Russian Federation, na we help so many Nigerians cross enter Shengen countries that were on asylum or on expired visas....

The problm is that when the voilent or Fraudulent minded Nigerians discover the new ways, Dem go cast am for the good ones that wants to use it well.
how much will it cost to travel to Bahamas?
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Oyerinde16(m): 9:05pm
With 10m you are made in Nigeria investing in the right business...

With 10m you become the CEO with about 20 staffs... All you do is wake up, ho to office, do the day to day business make you money and go back home... I. Like 2-3 yrs you will be able to afford to travel around the world...
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by kossyablaze(m): 9:13pm
ednut1:
Take you to Canada as what Visitor yes, student No, permanent residency yes if you meet the stringent requirements its not about money
hw fr? Omo my score dey 515...i dey in Canada already. Hope dey for draws? I need ITA PR badly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) / Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway / Ileri Babalobi GWR: I Am Visiting 54 African Countries Without Using A Plane

Viewing this topic: Mikuni(m), kossyablaze(m), Izuboy92(m), saucekid50, tijanja, Skanas(m), whizdorm748, Tianahopy, bornbless07, go4success(f), Eaganguolly(m), cabosnoopy(m), Teettyllayho, amurx(m), Gadgetking, Muhylonaire007, segunn20(m), Ekg911(m), Philinks(f), ELVG, veli1(m), Kindnessprocity, tisriley(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.