Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? (30802 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can 4.5million Relocate Me To The Netherlands / Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by onadana: 1:41pm On Jul 02
Legalaffairs:

Please I need your guide. I reached out to you on your email. Thanks

All the information you need is available online.Before the naira lost it's value yes it can but now no way.But in a way yes if you have gotten a job offer over there,but through visitor's visa no way it will end in tears.Flight tickets does not come cheap,you need at least 6months rent, buying groceries from the shop doesn't come cheap,...internet etc.N10,000,000 is barely about 9,900CAD let's assume you get a cheap one bedroom apartment for 1,395CAD that is 8,370CAD you have 1,530CAD left.What will you do with that? You enjoy Canada when you're earning in CAD dollars.Everything is paid for,you can't cheat the system.Relocation is money,have it.Let no one tell here and here is cheap..as long as it is not your home,it is certainly not cheap.It is cheap when you have an income source in that country.When you're new in a country and not working yet and you are spending the way the money will vanish you will think you were robbed.Think it over,even African countries are not cheap.Goodluck.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by IyaTola: 1:41pm On Jul 02
UTILITYMAY:
I am already in the process through a work route. Work secured, waiting for LMIA. Hopefully, it will work out. So far, I have spent less than N4 million, if successful, the total cost will be under N8 million, but then, I can't recommend this to anyone until I get my visa. If did not get my visa, I'll count my loss and move on.
You will escape this prison called Nigeria ijn

6 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Artscollection: 1:42pm On Jul 02
sylve11:

grin cool

Honestly,experience has always been the best teacher
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by sweetkev(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02
AdisaMighty:
There are still some people enjoying in Nigeria and are not “thieving”.
Very few but mostly earning illegally.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by cosade(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02
eddy2farm:
Hello friends.
Can I relocate to Canada with 10m?

The first consideration should be “under which immigration program in Canada will you be eligible to apply” after stating your background; educational, work experience, language proficiency, financials, immediate family in Canada etc.

1 Like

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by 7demons: 1:55pm On Jul 02
franchasofficia:
Through study route no.

The cheapest is Graduate Diploma or Graduate Certificate Program, and the minimum tuition per year is around $15,000 CAD, maybe with some deductions it will arrive at $13,500 CAD.

Your minimum expected living expenses in Canada as a student is around $15,000 CAD.

Factor in cost of POF, flight to Canada, visa application fee, biometrics, let's put those at say 4 - 5million.

$1CAD = 1095 naira

Do the maths, 10million can't take you to Canada as at today, all thanks to Bola Tinubu
Thanks bro for the info.
Do you know anything about Australia?
How much involved and the cheapest route?
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02
IyaTola:
You will escape this prison called Nigeria ijn

Amen!
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Muhylonaire007: 1:59pm On Jul 02
2mininuP:
All I need is a million naira to start up something here in Naija

If you see a million naira, what business are you venturing into?
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by digitaccountant: 2:01pm On Jul 02
koning:

Utter bunkum.....99% of Nigerians do not travel abroad to live a comfortable life without stress. They travel to make enough Dollars, Pounds or Euros which they intend to convert to Naira and thus become a Big Boy in Nigeria.

Most Nigerians travel abroad inorder to live a comfortable life without stress in NIGERIA. A comfortable life without stress does not exist abroad. The whole idea of Nigerians travelling is to come back to Nigeria as a rich man. Most get stuck abroad when that aim is not realized, then turn around to start yapping nonsense about Nigeria not being safe or comfortable. The truth is bitter.

Those are immature people that travel which leads to the bastardization of the Nigerian Image. They detest proper documentation because they have ulterior motive. The key purpose to travel is to utilize the infrastructure and opportunities in other countries to better oneself at home and abroad. Like for example, Electricity, Security, Internet. Getting quality service for your hard-earned money.

1 Like

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by manmade(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02
Relocation ? yes , conveniently? No

4 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by franchasofficia: 2:09pm On Jul 02
7demons:

Thanks bro for the info.
Do you know anything about Australia?
How much involved and the cheapest route?
Australia right now is costlier.

Cheapest route to japa legally to developed countries from Nigeria is marriage and work.

If you want to go on with study route, consider securing a scholarship via Erasmus Mundus scholarship program, etc.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Amayabor1: 2:11pm On Jul 02
ednut1:
minus pof

Minus pof, then 10M is too much. If he wants to use the express entry route for example, he wouldn't spend up to 600k to enter the pool
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by erico2k2(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02
tensazangetsu20:

All this one na story. All the Nigerian students wey migrate and can't pay fees and are seeking asylum in Ireland. Why you no go give them job grin grin
You are talking fees.the Op nor mention fees.student route is xpenssive however men dey run am.if U know U know
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by hkidola00(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02
pls teach me about the amazon stuff bro, im a bet9ja cashier,im very tech savvy
dreamxhaser:

Sir what about someone who already works online from Naija.

Like you are Into Amazon.kdp and making let's say 2k USD monthly. Do you think that can worm
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by erico2k2(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02
rickleye:

Canada is huge !
Which part
Quebec - / Ontario or West in Alberta .
Maybe a shared room will be lower for accommodation.
Not only canada.anywhere abroad people rent just room share toilet bathroom and kitchen.24 years ago nah so I take start.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by hkidola00(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02
but im serious tho
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin grin
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by erico2k2(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02
franchasofficia:
Australia right now is costlier.

Cheapest route to japa legally to developed countries from Nigeria is marriage and work.

If you want to go on with study route, consider securing a scholarship via Erasmus Mundus scholarship program, etc.
This was why I say if U know u know.not everyone with laptop is a yahoo boy.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by erico2k2(m): 2:17pm On Jul 02
digitaccountant:

Those are immature people that travel which leads to the bastardization of the Nigerian Image. They detest proper documentation because they have ulterior motive. The key purpose to travel is to utilize the infrastructure and opportunities in other countries to better oneself at home and abroad. Like for example, Electricity, Security, Internet. Getting quality service for your hard-earned money.
Bross calm down drink water.just cos u taste one yam cut in a pot go make you asssume say all the yam cut done.some fit still remain uncooked.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02
erico2k2:

You are talking fees.the Op nor mention fees.student route is xpenssive however men dey run am.if U know U know

So how's he gonna relocate to UK. Is he gonna get permanent residency from Nigeria grin grin
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by erico2k2(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02
tensazangetsu20:

So how's he gonna relocate to UK. Is he gonna get permanent residency from Nigeria grin grin
No he wont U aint in the know.There are many ways to relocate some ven cost far less.
Quick example as I dey so if I come 9ja come marry ur sis she go get immidiate rights in the uk and citizen 2 yrs roughly abi??even if U go pay me howmuch you think?tkt to PHC rtn is £730 as we speak for jan 2025..the koko we remain now howmuch how u see am??
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by 7demons: 2:32pm On Jul 02
Blazebond:
Threads like this make me laugh because it shows the defeated mindsets of our people and most especially the youth's,most of you are so ignorant in thinking and I bet that you don't even view the news at all or study the current political climate of Europe and the Americas (Canada, united states) there is no life out there for you all because racism is gradually coming back in full force on all these countries, right-wing sociopaths have been gaining ground for a while now and all they want to do is to deport you all back to Africa and Asia and secondly,who is going to fight for Nigeria to be better when you all are running away like cowards to foreign lands that don't want you.
Last presidential debate in US, Trump spent more than 60mins out of the 90mins talking about Immigration. Imagine what will happen if he returns back to white house? Go watch that debate about some questions thrown at him he refused to answer. Nobody know wetin dey the guy mind but from the look of things, his first day in office will be deportation.

5 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Sirchiboy: 2:34pm On Jul 02
2mininuP:
All I need is a million naira to start up something here in Naija
Break down your business proposal of the 1m

2 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by 7demons: 2:34pm On Jul 02
ExudeLoveToAll:

The last flight price I tracked to Canada was about that price during the peak of the forex crises February/March. I must say say things must have normalized this period. A friend flew to Canada with half of that price, do your fact check. I don't know what it is currently
Go to bookings and see cheap flights...except you're paying through agents that rip you guys off!
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by digitaccountant: 2:37pm On Jul 02
onosbaba3310:
bro I for like get this update from you bro, I really appreciate

No wahala... Just whatsapp me. Just like I said. I will just assist you in proper documentation.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by SocialJustice: 2:38pm On Jul 02
haybhi1:
Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and the rest, bar Mexico
Why not Mexico?
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Love800(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02
If am good in a barbing, what route will i use to migrate to canada?
Falseprophet01:
Well, if yiur answer to the following questions are a yes, then yes. Otherwise, you are better of investing that money in a profitable venture in Nigeria.

1. Are you below 30 years old? : People may not know, but lucrative jobs abroad which they make open for skilled migrants often target young skilled migrants because of taxes and economic reasons.

2. Do you have a lucrative skill like barbing, coding, design, etc?: With these skills, you can easily get freelance gigs on the side in western countries faster than you get fulltime jobs. If shit hits the fan, you can turn to it.

3. Whats your plan for going to Canada? Are you going because your friend went and is now telling you through pictures how good that place is(all shalaye), or you are going because you have idenntified a particular skill you believe that learning it could be your way to financial success. If no plan, please dont waste your money.

4. Have you got anyone already in Canada who could provide you a place to stay for like 2-3 months after you arrive?. Bro, the kind of housing crisis in Canada is the worse since the great depression, and when winter comes....Lol

Your 10m is a sizeable resource in Nigeria. Have you considered going to profitable ventures, growing that capital gradually and carefully and making something out of it for yourself.

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by freshkpomo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02
Richyfj:
If i have 10 million put it in business i will be a big guy in 10years

You go cry when in 2 months your 10 million dn turn 1.5 million. Nigeria is no longer favourable to business
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by RodgersAkpafu: 2:48pm On Jul 02
koning:

Utter bunkum.....99% of Nigerians do not travel abroad to live a comfortable life without stress. They travel to make enough Dollars, Pounds or Euros which they intend to convert to Naira and thus become a Big Boy in Nigeria.

Most Nigerians travel abroad inorder to live a comfortable life without stress in NIGERIA. A comfortable life without stress does not exist abroad. The whole idea of Nigerians travelling is to come back to Nigeria as a rich man. Most get stuck abroad when that aim is not realized, then turn around to start yapping nonsense about Nigeria not being safe or comfortable. The truth is bitter.

where did u get your stats from ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Travellers Crushed To Death As Trailer Rams Into 18-Seater Bus In Abia State / Many Feared Dead In Anambra Road Crash (Photos) / Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.