Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? (30806 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can 4.5million Relocate Me To The Netherlands / Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by sylve11: 12:49pm On Jul 02
tensazangetsu20:

Lol if you have the opportunity to leave Nigeria better leave. You won't be able to handle what tinubu has in store for Nigeria no matter how strong you are except you are part of the elite thieving political class

It will come like a hurricane 🌀 grin grin cool
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by omoredia: 12:49pm On Jul 02
It go take u reach CANA the DA go need another 10m at least

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by ariesbull: 12:50pm On Jul 02
dude inve
tensazangetsu20:

E no reach again. You go need to pay for flight ticket, feeding and rent at least one year. People are complaining of not seeing job for a year in Canada and UK and it will take time to find job In Brazil especially when you don't speak the language o. One should be ready or the kind suffering wey dey wait them outside eh. Suffer dey abroad too o. I will never advise anybody to leave Nigeria without a year of rent and feeding money at hand. If you also don't have any skillinvet 10 m to be able to find a job abroad. You are better off staying back in Nigeria.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by DangoteIvy: 12:54pm On Jul 02
MatrixReloaded:
10million can take you to the finest city in Canada, all depends on your situation and home ties (work, family and earnings) it could be you have saved 10m for a period of 6 months for this trip but remember that the waiting period for a visit visa is over 6-9 months cheesy
If you are going through study, 10m is nothing to compare to 20650 CAd required.
Again ensure you are traveling with the invitation of a family member either brother, sister, parents that way it will be easier to get faster visa process and ensure you are not given any agent to file for your application cos most times it will end in premium tears.
Canada is not for poor or low income earners and 10m will take you to Brazil, Mexico and Most (European country i.e study route)
cool grin
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by banku: 12:54pm On Jul 02
Who or what in the world cursed Africans?

They see sufferings across the desert, they prefer it to Nigeria. They see slavery and indignity abroad, they embrace it. They pay millions to slave agents and Airlines, they claim it is far better than last century Slave Ships.

These are millionaires begging to Japa, what shall the poor do?

If they only struggle half as hard as they do abroad and invest half as much at home, their villages would be a better place.

Whomever CURSED Nigerians is dead!

Sp1ritHusband:

sharrap. wadya know.

Sango strike you there!

You don chop before shooking mouth for abroad things.

Ewure lasan! Alailopolo!
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by ednut1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02
Amayabor1:

Even as a permanent resident, 10M wouldn't be enough.
minus pof
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Standing5(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02
That's 6700 USD. It may.

3 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by bigcasava1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02
Sp1ritHusband:

sharrap. wadya know.

Sango strike you there!

You don chop before shooking mouth for abroad things.

Ewure lasan! Alailopolo!
take it easy on him.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by bigcasava1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02
If 10m can do I will just sell my house at least it worth it if not more than that. Am tire of this country call Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by ednut1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02
Ekaka14:

Thanks Ednut, let me also add that if OP is planning to use visitor's visa to enter and Japa so he/she can hide and get a lawyer to file for "aduro" then he/she is on a long thing....e go beg for cleaning work for gas station and McDonald's tire..then he will need a shelter or risk blowing all im money on bills so quickly as he/she will not be qualified for Social security, health card etc...
If he lands on the wrong side of the law...including traffic offense...brawl...carjacking or rape case ...otilo. He go do time then face deportation sharperly...
If he's able to get a lawyer to file for him....or her they will have to painstakingly defend reasons why the OP stayed back etc...then it may take years to change his/her status to PR and eventually write citizenship objective test maybe a few more years down the line....stress go almost kii am grin

Note: If you're not going to school (even school self...this your chinkilii money in CAD no go do) or PR abeg just invest your N10m in Naija ( that's alot of money to invest in a good small scale business in Naija abeg you) grin
😂

1 Like

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by CaptainFM1: 1:03pm On Jul 02
eddy2farm:
Hello friends.
Can I relocate to Canada with 10m?

It might but not conveniently!

2 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Nger88: 1:05pm On Jul 02
Nobody send how old you are in abroad, it’s not Nigeria. You can’t discriminate someone based on age. Just have the necessary skills.
Falseprophet01:
Well, if yiur answer to the following questions are a yes, then yes. Otherwise, you are better of investing that money in a profitable venture in Nigeria.

1. Are you below 30 years old? : People may not know, but lucrative jobs abroad which they make open for skilled migrants often target young skilled migrants because of taxes and economic reasons.

2. Do you have a lucrative skill like barbing, coding, design, etc?: With these skills, you can easily get freelance gigs on the side in western countries faster than you get fulltime jobs. If shit hits the fan, you can turn to it.

3. Whats your plan for going to Canada? Are you going because your friend went and is now telling you through pictures how good that place is(all shalaye), or you are going because you have idenntified a particular skill you believe that learning it could be your way to financial success. If no plan, please dont waste your money.

4. Have you got anyone already in Canada who could provide you a place to stay for like 2-3 months after you arrive?. Bro, the kind of housing crisis in Canada is the worse since the great depression, and when winter comes....Lol

Your 10m is a sizeable resource in Nigeria. Have you considered going to profitable ventures, growing that capital gradually and carefully and making something out of it for yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Blazebond(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02
Threads like this make me laugh because it shows the defeated mindsets of our people and most especially the youth's,most of you are so ignorant in thinking and I bet that you don't even view the news at all or study the current political climate of Europe and the Americas (Canada, united states) there is no life out there for you all because racism is gradually coming back in full force on all these countries, right-wing sociopaths have been gaining ground for a while now and all they want to do is to deport you all back to Africa and Asia and secondly,who is going to fight for Nigeria to be better when you all are running away like cowards to foreign lands that don't want you.

8 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by azpekuliar: 1:09pm On Jul 02
MatrixReloaded:

Cho cho cho. Have u slide into the lagoon before and trying to get out only to sink without swimming through? Its a dangerous adventure, even more dangerous than desert.
Wild rainforest isn't something of joke. Cannibal holocaust movie will play in reality but then again I wouldn't advise my enemy tensazangetsu20 to thread.

I was only joking. Walking through the Darien is one hell of a treachrous route.`With $9,000 he can do like the more affluent Chinese and cut off the Darien gap completely and continue the rest of the journey by land from Panama through to Costa Rica-Honduras-Guatemela-Mexico and finally the US border while I watch from the comfort of my couch grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Adonisty: 1:09pm On Jul 02
Gerrard59:

Everyone cannot leave Nigeria. If people don't have the in-demand skills and are married with children, let them use the money for something else. Abroad is good when one is young, single and has in-demand skills. Aside from these, please stay in Nigeria.
Which in-demand skills?
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by sylve11: 1:09pm On Jul 02
Artscollection:

Your last advice have always been my advice to hopeful japarians but with these monsters in power, they can turn your 10million to 5million in one week without you touching your money

grin cool
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by ednut1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02
Nger88:
Nobody send how old you are in abroad, it’s not Nigeria. You can’t discriminate someone based on age. Just have the necessary skills.
Canada immigration gives the highest points for people under 30 and you lose 5 points each for every year above 30, people above 45 don't qualify for pr in most streams.

Australia recently banned post work visa for students above 35 years.

They care about your age. They don't want old people that will put a strain in their healthcare system

5 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02
Adonisty:

Which in-demand skills?

In demand skills in the country you want to relocate to that can help you get a job there or else otilor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02
I am already in the process through a work route. Work secured, waiting for LMIA. Hopefully, it will work out. So far, I have spent less than N4 million, if successful, the total cost will be under N8 million, but then, I can't recommend this to anyone until I get my visa. If I did not get my visa, I'll count my loss and move on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:14pm On Jul 02
sammirano:

fear God na

The last flight price I tracked to Canada was about that price during the peak of the forex crises February/March. I must say say things must have normalized this period. A friend flew to Canada with half of that price, do your fact check. I don't know what it is currently

3 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02
Nger88:

That notion you stated is just a formality. They don’t include it in vacancy and will not give it to you as an excuse, but they sure will cut you off!

Same way they will tell your colour does not matter when he does matter. You can’t even rent some apartments being black, and they still won’t tell you it because you are black. They rather tell you no vacancy.

6 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by rickleye: 1:19pm On Jul 02
erico2k2:

So there No single rooms all inclussive to let in canada??

Canada is huge !
Which part
Quebec - / Ontario or West in Alberta .
Maybe a shared room will be lower for accommodation.

4 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by RealityKings: 1:20pm On Jul 02
You have to start from somewhere. Even if 10 million won't be sufficient. You don't have to wait till everything is perfect

4 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by hkidola00(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02
how bout going to brazil and be selling jollof rice by road side or naija food, isnt that a skill
tensazangetsu20:

E no reach again. You go need to pay for flight ticket, feeding and rent at least one year. People are complaining of not seeing job for a year in Canada and UK and it will take time to find job In Brazil especially when you don't speak the language o. One should be ready or the kind suffering wey dey wait them outside eh. Suffer dey abroad too o. I will never advise anybody to leave Nigeria without a year of rent and feeding money at hand. If you also don't have any skills to be able to find a job abroad. You are better off staying back in Nigeria.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by koning: 1:34pm On Jul 02
digitaccountant:
There are so many many ways to travel people do not know. But I will only say something pertaining your own case.

The purpose of travelling abroad is to live a comfortable life without stress. This is what you will do if Canda visa does not come handy to you.

Utter bunkum.....99% of Nigerians do not travel abroad to live a comfortable life without stress. They travel to make enough Dollars, Pounds or Euros which they intend to convert to Naira and thus become a Big Boy in Nigeria.

Most Nigerians travel abroad inorder to live a comfortable life without stress in NIGERIA. A comfortable life without stress does not exist abroad. The whole idea of Nigerians travelling is to come back to Nigeria as a rich man. Most get stuck abroad when that aim is not realized, then turn around to start yapping nonsense about Nigeria not being safe or comfortable. The truth is bitter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02
hkidola00:
how bout going to brazil and be selling jollof rice by road side or naija food, isnt that a skill

grin grin grin
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by NAC1666: 1:38pm On Jul 02
eddy2farm:
Hello friends.
Can I relocate to Canada with 10m?
Go for express entry
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by IyaTola: 1:39pm On Jul 02
ednut1:
Take you to Canada as what Visitor yes, student No, permanent residency yes if you meet the stringent requirements its not about money
How you take enter?
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by OniyideAmplify(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02
Falseprophet01:
Well, if yiur answer to the following questions are a yes, then yes. Otherwise, you are better of investing that money in a profitable venture in Nigeria.

1. Are you below 30 years old? : People may not know, but lucrative jobs abroad which they make open for skilled migrants often target young skilled migrants because of taxes and economic reasons.

2. Do you have a lucrative skill like barbing, coding, design, etc?: With these skills, you can easily get freelance gigs on the side in western countries faster than you get fulltime jobs. If shit hits the fan, you can turn to it.

3. Whats your plan for going to Canada? Are you going because your friend went and is now telling you through pictures how good that place is(all shalaye), or you are going because you have idenntified a particular skill you believe that learning it could be your way to financial success. If no plan, please dont waste your money.

4. Have you got anyone already in Canada who could provide you a place to stay for like 2-3 months after you arrive?. Bro, the kind of housing crisis in Canada is the worse since the great depression, and when winter comes....Lol

Your 10m is a sizeable resource in Nigeria. Have you considered going to profitable ventures, growing that capital gradually and carefully and making something out of it for yourself.

I'm 29, will be 30 in few months.. I'm an Elevator technician (professional level), and I'm also a forklift operator(professional as well).

I'm working on an employment visa with a construction company in need of Lift technician in Oman which is offering 700 Oman Riyal per month(approximately #2.8m) in order to gather some cash before I can now calmly relocate to either Canada or any other promising nation as a skilled immigrant before I can start a family.
I'm not a fan of UK at all.

NB: I didn't attend higher institution but I'm looking forward to that someday maybe after I relocate from Naija, the years I supposed to use and go to school are the years I used in gathering the experiences I mentioned above.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Travellers Crushed To Death As Trailer Rams Into 18-Seater Bus In Abia State / Many Feared Dead In Anambra Road Crash (Photos) / Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.