Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,368 members, 7,929,148 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:03 AM

Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? (31574 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can 4.5million Relocate Me To The Netherlands / Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Elxandre(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03
Gerrard59:

Of course, there are people making money legitimately in Nigeria, but enjoying? I would say no.

This thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7496716/what-exactly-does-one-enjoy

It got to the FP and from the responses, the major thing financially comfortable men enjoy in Nigeria is easy access to cheap sex. Nothing else. You can go through it. Sex was the major response.
Don't discount being able to live among your own people with similar culture.
Not to talk of the ceilings most immigrants abroad face. I think some people wouldn't be comfortable with the reality that they're second class citizens and have certain peaks they'd never reach. I know some of you do not care about such, but some do.

Citing purely amenities kind of still makes me annoyed. We neglect our society and run to the abroad to develop them. It's infuriating.

So to sum it up, it's not just about easy sex, as any hardworking/ moderate looking man who knows how the world works will get regular sex in any part of the world. For me it's been hard to japa cos it doesn't feel right.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by funkyy598: 12:45pm On Jul 03
Voltron007:
10m after you have your visa? Yes

which type visa ,can you educate us more ??

With a budget of 10 million Naira (approximately 9,000 CAD), unless you are coming to Canada with Express Entry or a Provincial Nomination as a Permanent Resident, your options are limited to a visitor visa. Securing a visitor visa is becoming increasingly difficult due to the high number of asylum seekers who misuse it. A visitor visa provides limited opportunities in Canada, aside from the possibility of claiming asylum. Acquiring a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) for a work visa is both challenging and expensive . It's important to note that while the number of asylum claims is on the rise, the majority are likely to be rejected, resulting in deportation orders. Many Nigerians with unsuccessful asylum claims choose to keep their struggles private, but it's crucial to understand that seeking asylum is not a simple path. The refusal rate for asylum claims is climbing, as the system often views them as fraudulent and a burden on the Canadian government, which could influence the upcoming election. Even with a work permit, finding employment in Canada can be difficult. Only a few asylum seekers manage to find full-time employment, and when claims are unsuccessful, the appeal process is not only expensive but also offers no certainty of a favourable outcome. With reforms on the horizon, the appeal process is expected to become even more stringent. It would be unfortunate to invest 10 million Naira only to be faced with deportation proceedings two years later. Therefore, it is advisable not to pay any agent to process your visitor visa, as the current refusal rate is very high. Exercise caution and plan your steps carefully.

Coming to Canada on visitor visa to stay is a huge gambling that could go wrong AND if anybody guarantee you success in asylum or say otherwise it just a scam and misinformation !

2 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03
Elxandre:

Not to talk of the ceilings most immigrants abroad face. I think some people wouldn't be comfortable with the reality that they're second class citizens and have certain peaks they'd never reach. I know some of you do not care about such, but some do.

Citing purely amenities kind of still makes me annoyed. We neglect our society and run to the abroad to develop them. It's infuriating.

So to sum it up, it's not just about easy sex, as any hardworking/ moderate looking man who knows how the world works will get regular sex in any part of the world. For me it's been hard to japa cos it doesn't feel right.

Second class citizen my ass. The bitter truth is that if you can't succeed in A list countries like the UK, USA, Canada and Australia you are better off dying so others can have a chance. I am not even in an A list country and I earn better than 90 percent of the natives and I have not even spent a year here.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Gerrard59(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03
Elxandre:

Citing purely amenities kind of still makes me annoyed. We neglect our society and run to the abroad to develop them. It's infuriating.So to sum it up, it's not just about easy sex, as any hardworking/ moderate looking man who knows how the world works will get regular sex in any part of the world. For me it's been hard to japa cos it doesn't feel right.

I noted that aspect in the original thread. I understand the place of familiar culture and all. Humans are tribal. But from the thread, a place like Ghana or Namibia could be better off, especially considering infrastructure and SAFETY of lives and properties. Besides, even in Nigeria, tribalism is rampant on top of the poor infrastructure, poor security and inhalation of generator fumes.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Gerrard59(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03
tensazangetsu20:

Second class citizen my ass. The bitter truth is that if you can't succeed in A list countries like the UK, USA, Canada and Australia you are better off dying so others can have a chance. I am not even in an A list country and I earn better than 90 percent of the natives and I have not even spent a year here.

You cannot discount living amongst people who look like you, speak like you, eat the foods you cherish etc.. wink
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03
Gerrard59:

You cannot discount living amongst people who look like you, speak like you, eat the foods you cherish etc.. wink

I can't relate Sha. I hardly even crave Nigerian food anymore
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by RodgersAkpafu: 12:54pm On Jul 03
Elxandre:

Kwasi Kwarteng became chancellor of the exchequer
Rishi Sunak became prime minister
Savid Javid became home secretary or chancellor too (can't remember)
Priti Patel became home secretary
and the list goes on
Houmza Yousef became first minister in Scotland

Descendants of migrants here in Britain can actually reach heights in this country regardless of the issues of racism that is still there, but not as prevalent

As an Igbo man in Nigeria
that already is a glass ceiling for many of us, due to the tribalism that have infested that sh@thole...

so please spare us that talk about "glass ceiling"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Regex: 12:56pm On Jul 03
tensazangetsu20:

Since when...😂 😂 😂 😂
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03
Regex:

Since when...😂 😂 😂 😂

Since a while now. I have everything I want here in Chile no caps everything so I don't miss anything from Nigeria.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by RodgersAkpafu: 1:00pm On Jul 03
tensazangetsu20:

same with me
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Deeegbee: 1:43pm On Jul 03
funkyy598:

which type visa ,can you educate us more ??

With a budget of 10 million Naira (approximately 9,000 CAD), unless you are coming to Canada with Express Entry or a Provincial Nomination as a Permanent Resident, your options are limited to a visitor visa. Securing a visitor visa is becoming increasingly difficult due to the high number of asylum seekers who misuse it. A visitor visa provides limited opportunities in Canada, aside from the possibility of claiming asylum. Acquiring a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) for a work visa is both challenging and expensive . It's important to note that while the number of asylum claims is on the rise, the majority are likely to be rejected, resulting in deportation orders. Many Nigerians with unsuccessful asylum claims choose to keep their struggles private, but it's crucial to understand that seeking asylum is not a simple path. The refusal rate for asylum claims is climbing, as the system often views them as fraudulent and a burden on the Canadian government, which could influence the upcoming election. Even with a work permit, finding employment in Canada can be difficult. Only a few asylum seekers manage to find full-time employment, and when claims are unsuccessful, the appeal process is not only expensive but also offers no certainty of a favourable outcome. With reforms on the horizon, the appeal process is expected to become even more stringent. It would be unfortunate to invest 10 million Naira only to be faced with deportation proceedings two years later. Therefore, it is advisable not to pay any agent to process your visitor visa, as the current refusal rate is very high. Exercise caution and plan your steps carefully.

Coming to Canada on visitor visa to stay is a huge gambling that could go wrong AND if anybody guarantee you success in asylum or say otherwise it just a scam and misinformation !

Apt
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Regex: 1:59pm On Jul 03
tensazangetsu20:

Since a while now. I have everything I want here in Chile no caps everything so I don't miss anything from Nigeria.

Swear say you no miss akpu...😂 😂
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03
Regex:

Swear say you no miss akpu...😂 😂

At all. I no dey crave am again.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by maestro299: 2:12pm On Jul 03
erico2k2:

Nah so people wey never do biz in Nigeria dey talk.

cheesy cheesy cheesy.

A cynic.

I like people like you.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by maasoap(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03
tensazangetsu20:

Lol if you have the opportunity to leave Nigeria better leave. You won't be able to handle what tinubu has in store for Nigeria no matter how strong you are except you are part of the elite thieving political class

Is he the only one living in Nigeria because I don't understand your statement? Or, over 200 million people who are not part of the elite thieving political class should leave Nigeria because of what Tinubu has in store for them?
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03
maasoap:

Is he the only one living in Nigeria because I don't understand your statement? Or, over 200 million people who are not part of the elite thieving political class should leave Nigeria because of what Tinubu has in store for them?

Not everyone will be able to leave Nigeria and even if everyone could there's no country in the world that can absorb all Nigerians but having the opportunity to leave Nigeria and not taking advantage of it is the greatest disservice you can do to yourself.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by maasoap(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03
tensazangetsu20:

Haaaa! I remember this dude now, you mentioned us like couple of weeks ago on your thread. Laughing

1 Like

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by AdisaMighty: 3:10pm On Jul 03
Good life is still possible in Nigeria. If you are not convinced deep down to leave even if you have the funds to, please stay back. Our paths are all different. Same size doesn’t fits all.

For example, I don’t think I want to relocate and money is not my reason it a personal conviction not to (I am a person of faith), I have been to the US 3 times in last 8months and I am always in haste to come back home.

That said, I will never discourage anyone from leaving but know thyself and path first.
tensazangetsu20:

Not everyone will be able to leave Nigeria and even if everyone could there's no country in the world that can absorb all Nigerians but having the opportunity to leave Nigeria and not taking advantage of it is the greatest disservice you can do to yourself.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03
AdisaMighty:
Good life is still possible in Nigeria. If you are not convinced deep down to leave even if you have the funds to, please stay back. Our paths are all different. Same size doesn’t fits all.

For example, I don’t think I want to relocate and money is not my reason it a personal conviction not to (I am a person of faith), I have been to the US 3 times in last 8months and I am always in haste to come back home.

That said, I will never discourage anyone from leaving but know thyself and path first.

You aren't the average Nigerian. 99 percent of Nigerians will never even get a US visa talk less of visiting the US leisurely. For most people it's better to leave Nigeria than to remain in it.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Gerrard59(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03
tensazangetsu20:

You aren't the average Nigerian. 99 percent of Nigerians will never even get a US visa talk less of visiting the US leisurely. For most people it's better to leave Nigeria than to remain in it.

True. To get a US visa thrice in the last eight months shows that AdisaMighty is a moneyed man who has more than enough investments in Nigeria. As I write, getting an interview date for a visa to the US is next year. He now gets his three times in less than 12 months.

Man is rich! grin

Make our people dey consider other Nigerians when analysing issues. Everyone isn't that prosperous, especially for a poor country like Nigeria.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03
Gerrard59:

True. To get a US visa thrice in the last eight months shows that AdisaMighty is a moneyed man who has more than enough investments in Nigeria. As I write, getting an interview date for a visa to the US is next year. He now gets his three times in less than 12 months.

Man is rich! grin

Make our people dey consider other Nigerians when analysing issues. Everyone isn't that prosperous, especially for a poor country like Nigeria.

He might not even be using a Nigerian passport to even visit the US grin grin. We know their kind
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by lastkingsman: 4:12pm On Jul 03
tensazangetsu20:

Bitter leaf soup nko mixed with egwusi and orishi orishi, Okporoko and cow legs with soft semo?

My friend you dey miss this one grin

This food na delicacy especially for people wey don do mechanic work grin
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03
lastkingsman:

Bitter leaf soup nko mixed with egwusi and orishi orishi, Okporoko and cow legs with soft semo?

My friend you dey miss this one grin

This food na delicacy especially for people wey don do mechanic work grin

I don't even like bitter leaf soup. When I was coming to Chile I was eating afang everyday for a month. That's my best soup. If I had the choice I can only eat afang and garri for the rest of my life but I don't miss it that much.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by AdisaMighty: 5:08pm On Jul 03
I use a regular Nigeria passport with a B1/B2 visa. No foreign passport (although I am working towards one)
tensazangetsu20:

He might not even be using a Nigerian passport to even visit the US grin grin. We know their kind
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by AdisaMighty: 5:09pm On Jul 03
Same Visa, multiple entry
Gerrard59:

Man is rich! grin

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by IyaTola: 5:24pm On Jul 03
UTILITYMAY:

Please check your mail!
drop your email address.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by UTILITYMAY(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03
IyaTola:
drop your email address.

ogunkoyamayor@yahoo.com
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by affoncad: 6:17pm On Jul 03
UTILITYMAY:
I am already in the process through a work route. Work secured, waiting for LMIA. Hopefully, it will work out. So far, I have spent less than N4 million, if successful, the total cost will be under N8 million, but then, I can't recommend this to anyone until I get my visa. If I did not get my visa, I'll count my loss and move on.

Please be cautious, as scams involving work permits and LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) are prevalent in Canada. There have been instances where dubious individuals establish companies solely to obtain LMIA and work permit allocations. Some nigerians are fortunate enough to receive a visa, but upon arrival in Canada, they find that the company has shut down, leaving them with no actual job and a closed work permit. I've observed about ten such cases in Toronto, where people have lost their life savings due to a closed work permit with no job prospects and now stranded in canada . I wish u all the best

2 Likes

Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:24pm On Jul 03
affoncad:

Please be cautious, as scams involving work permits and LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) are prevalent in Canada. There have been instances where dubious individuals establish companies solely to obtain LMIA and work permit allocations. Some nigerians are fortunate enough to receive a visa, but upon arrival in Canada, they find that the company has shut down, leaving them with no actual job and a closed work permit. I've observed about ten such cases in Toronto, where people have lost their life savings due to a closed work permit with no job prospects and now stranded in canada . I wish u all the best

Thank you for this insight. I am also doing my due diligence extensively. I am applying great caution, I am not desperate to japa.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Regex: 6:45pm On Jul 03
tensazangetsu20:

😂 😂 OK. No wahala.
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by RodgersAkpafu: 6:59pm On Jul 03
AdisaMighty:
I use a regular Nigeria passport with a B1/B2 visa. No foreign passport (although I am working towards one)

that's the giveaway
Re: Can 10m Relocate Me To Canada Conveniently? by Thefarmer3: 8:28pm On Jul 03
UTILITYMAY:

ogunkoyamayor@yahoo.com

Hi bro, you be Ladokite?

I've sent you a mail, please respond

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Visited Cities In Africa / Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA / Ghastly Motor Accident At Army Gate Onitsha - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.