Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death (16900 Views)

Little Boy Dances Michael Jackson's Thriller Moves, Amazes Social Media User / Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed / Toyin Lawani Goes After Social Media User And Her Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by OKOATA(m): 7:39am
Elsueno:

Two weeks? U guys are very kind...if the person said that to me, the least would be 2 years...
Oga calm down, ontop wetin. Can he even see the child to kill? Una go dey vex for small issues.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by geoworldedu: 7:39am
onuman:

What is "kpai" before the court judges? No meaning.

Tinubites will now resort to illegal detention, instead of court prosecution.

Even if half of Nigerians are dying of starvation, don't call on Tinubu government which uses police to arrest possible initiators of anti government protest.
See why protest against government policies can not succeeed in Nigeria.

By the time you get to court na him you go no say judges sabi pidgin and pidgin dictionary exists too grin
Kpai(according to Warri Pidgin dictionary): Na wen person life komot hin bodi kpatakpata. E also mean say make person no fit breet again. E don become like vegetable wey no get life inside am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by RealityKings(f): 7:40am
toprealman:
If police can arrest people like Wike for their abuse of office, that will also be great!

Wike is not online trolling people

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by SpatialKing(m): 7:41am
RealityKings:

He shouldn't be forgiven so that people can learn that no one is anonymous, if you can dishout evil and hatred be ready to receive it also.

Don't engage people who don't engage you and if they engage you, engage them too

Where were alll these preaching during GEJ?
Like said she should be ready to arrest more people...

People are still dragging her and her family online
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by AfeezShomorin(m): 7:41am
SpatialKing:

The guy has the right to air his frustration...

Why is she running from her decision

Explain to me how that gives the guy the right to start issuing threats to her and her son, and even go to the extent of sending her threatening text messages.

Every citizen has freedom to support a candidate of his or her choice during elections!

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by Myhusband(m): 7:41am
Every Nigeria youths that joined obidients, none of them is sane again

You won dine with sad east people and you want to be sane? You can never be sane dining with those luunatic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by Samade7: 7:42am
JohnnA1:
What is his real name?

SHEKAU
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by OKOATA(m): 7:42am
princeazed:

2 years ke, I will make sure the guy didn't come out again coz I will always give money to police men in charge of his case and visit him in detention time to time........ I no get forgiven heart I will make sure the guy brain is reset so that his own case will teach other like him a bitter lesson of life. Uncultured children of hate because of one useless fake Messiah.
Oga shut up jare. Can he even see Toyins son to kill? Just dey yarn dust. Someone that's a Tinubu fan. Better go and check his page on twitter. Omoh ase.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by SpatialKing(m): 7:42am
OKOATA:
Oga calm down, ontop wetin. Can he even see the child to kill? Una go dey vex for small issues.

They are all frustrated

Tinubu they supported is not performing
Once you remind them they result to bullying and intimidation
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by FuckOsuPigs: 7:43am
DMerciful:
If only Nigerians take action again the ruiners of Nigeria. Oppress the common man but defend the polithiefcians

What is this one spewing? The way some of you think nauseates. Even if you were Toyin's sworn enemy, you should know that guy messed up big time. I pray Toyin doesn't forgive him. That guy should be punished.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by SpatialKing(m): 7:43am
Myhusband:

You won dine with sad east people and you want to be sane? You can never be sane dining with those luunatic

All the people that supported Tinubu are dying of frustration and depression..
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by AfeezShomorin(m): 7:44am
SpatialKing:

Let them continue wasting their time dragging her online, if the guy under arrest is so important to them then they should go to the police station and spend money to get him released!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by RealityKings(f): 7:45am
SpatialKing:

You don't get it, people make false accusation and trolling online thinking they are anonymous. It's time people gt to understand the internet and the fact that they are not anonymous. Do not troll whoever doesn't troll you.

JEG made a big mistake during his tenor or should I say he was afraid. When Buhari came, first thing he did was issue social media control bill.
That was the way he won the internet,

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by OKOATA(m): 7:45am
Myhusband:

Always use your brain before typing. Is it only Obedients that wants good governance. The guy abusing toyin is an ApC supporter. Una go just open mouth dey yarn dust.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by GeneralOjukwu: 7:45am
Junior66:

So na only obidients de find good governance abi? Since any body that complains about bad governance is an Obidient.

Is the uncouth thug complaining about governance ?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by Exousiang01(m): 7:46am
DMerciful:
Is wish a crime?

That actually was not a wish.
He didnt say "I wish your son will die"
He said "Your son will soon die"
This guy is facing serious charges oh not just cyber bullying.
That is threat to life. E go explain tire.
Anything out of the ordinary happens to the child in the nearest future he will rot in jail.

Again that statement was not a wish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by FashionCookie(f): 7:46am
ppogba:

If hin head no correct, at least hin for jump for trailer front first for us to confirm.say hin head no correct.
Lol...what to say na
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by SpatialKing(m): 7:47am
AfeezShomorin:

Explain to me how that gives the guy the right to start issuing threats to her and her son, and even go to the extent of sending her threatening text messages.

Every citizen has freedom to support a candidate of his or her choice during elections!

He has every to say whatever he wants to say.. She should take him to court, he will get his lawyer and defend himself...

Stop bullying Nigerians with Police just because of political differences just because you are connected to the president..

Enough is enough!!

... Patience didn't arrest Wole Soyinka, GEJ didn't arrest those that wished him death..
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by AfeezShomorin(m): 7:48am
OKOATA:

It's a small issue to you because it was not your own child that someone threatened with death! angry

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by SpatialKing(m): 7:48am
AfeezShomorin:

Let them continue wasting their time dragging her online, if the guy under arrest is so important to them then they should go to the police station and spend money to get him released!

Nothing will happen to him...
He will be released
Arresting him does not do any good to her reputation
She is just abusing power
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by chopnaira: 7:49am
Thank you Toyin Aimakhu Abraham.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by TheSuperX(m): 7:49am
Ishilove:
Very very good. It is high time people are made accountable for their actions. Next time he will watch how he blabs online
I will be totally disappointed with her if she forgives him, that boy needs to be taught a lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by chopnaira: 7:49am
SpatialKing:

He will be released
He will be chopping beans with IjelespeaK for a long time in kuje. Na your type dey push dem enter canal.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by Realtruth2023: 7:50am
GeneralOjukwu:
Likely an Obidient. Very unruly in nature.

Super brave behind the keyboard.

When real fights starts man-to-man, they dive under the bed in their wives skirts or flee to Abidjan.

It will still come to you guys. Especially those who love to dog whistle an entire tribe and wish death on them and even go as far as mocking the 3million people that died during the civil war. When I say it that soon people in Nairaland will be arrested as an example una go know.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by AfeezShomorin(m): 7:50am
SpatialKing:

He will be released

Yes nothing will happen to him but when he is released after 3 years and he realises that his classmates have all graduated and moved on with their lives his brain will go back to factory settings! grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by Bridget95(f): 7:51am
techaboki:
Sounds the idiot right.

Pandora Obituary supporters are just stupid.

The moment your choice of candidate differs from theirs, they start wishing you bad.

Personally, I no want know wetin Obi want do for Nigeria as president, I no fit ever vote am. Even if Nigeria go past America and Dubai combined with the idiot as president, I still no go vote am.

I voted Atiku In the last election and even though I have sworn never to vote again in my life, I will vote Tinubu if I ever decide to vote again in this life.

Obi and all him supporters na stupid idiots
He is an APC supporter.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by Realtruth2023: 7:52am
It remains those Ronu bigots who litter nairaland abusing igbos. When I say that it is easy to track them they think it is just talk. Until one person is used as an example on nairaland una go learn.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by purples25(f): 7:52am
I love this and I also wish those that bullied me on nairaland can be arrested. One that just started harassing me to the point where I stopped writing in my diary and the other one that suddenly started insulting me, got me suicidal and nobody could beg him to stop urging me to kill myself. I would be very happy if I can witness with my two eyes, those peeps arrested. Also the one that came and posted my picture on here one time when we argued.

2. All the people who insult with foul words on here. It's time people paid for their actions online.

He should do the time and be taught a good lesson!
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by Myhusband(m): 7:52am
OKOATA:
Always use your brain before typing. Is it only Obedients that wants good governance. The guy abusing toyin is an ApC supporter. Una go just open mouth dey yarn dust.

Is an APC supporter then accusing Toyin of supporting Tinubu, is Tinubu LP candidate

Your brain dey leak, is it not an irony when a senseless coww like you go dey advise someone to use his brain

You're running faster than your little common sense

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by SpatialKing(m): 7:52am
chopnaira:

He will be chopping beans with IjelespeaK for a long time in kuje. Na your type dey push dem enter canal.

Toyin Abraham should stop bullying and intimidating Nigerians just because she has connections with the presidency...

We wish her and her children what Nigerian poor families are going through under Tinubu's government..
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by Myhusband(m): 7:54am
SpatialKing:

All the people that supported Tinubu are dying of frustration and depression..

And obidients are living large? With the kidnapping, cannibalism, child trafficking, lamentation going in east it's obvious you're engaging suffering steady steady in sad east

Stop playing around

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Rocks ONLY Pink G-string For New Album (photos) / Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons / Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm

Viewing this topic: lexotan(m), Papichulostunne(m), Obeyudavid, Centcanada, Indomixx, Ejeh123, Lovelyn451(f), remmy0912, ahmedkoded95(m), babepink(f), dollarsmachines, QuoteJust1nce, Lovelydaisies, Teves, leksite120(m), haconjy(m), Shogunxxxx, monsuru56(m), ojbaba95(m), HonAdeli(m), Tmb78(m), Nosa111(m), Veepeelee, Bitcoinminister, Fashdeejay(m), OKOATA(m), Obierika(m), Hapinex01, Cuam and 55 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.