Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,519 members, 7,878,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) (22242 Views)

Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures) / Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) / Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Exousiang01(m): 8:58am
"Domestic"
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:58am
Fejoku:

The story makes no sense. How can one be parking a car and still get knocked down by the car? Until a family member who was at home at the time tells his/her story, this one sounds like a conjecture to cover up something.

Exactly my thought.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Onyeka8: 9:00am
May she RIP AMEN.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by 234surge: 9:01am
Rhg
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by wallrichy: 9:03am
Probably she didn't put the gear lever in park but neutral or hurriedly put the gear lever in-between neutral and drive...I have seen people making such a terrible mistake before. If you mistakenly do that, the possibility of the gear lever jumping to Drive is very high especially when the car is still steaming. I believe that's what happened and sadly she was in the front opening the gate. Possibility that the entrance is sloppy, descending into the garage from the gate entrance just like most of our gates entrance in Nigeria. So sad. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Confirm4real(m): 9:05am
Abeg na she dey repark car wey come hit her and climb her chest biko nu cheesy

Well RIP to her...

Person wey Kpai don Kpai no matter how hin kpai undecided

1 Like

Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Berankis: 9:06am
Fejoku:

The story makes no sense. How can one be parking a car and still get knocked down by the car? Until a family member who was at home at the time tells his/her story, this one sounds like a conjecture to cover up something.
I was confused too! The story is even worse than not explaining the cause of death at all. This explanation simply requires more investigation.

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Exousiang01(m): 9:06am
YeyeGbami:
Mechanical malwhat?
E shock you too?
She was trying to repark the car, she suddenly jumped down from the car and stood infront of the car abi wetin them dey talk.
I know I don't have problem with comprehension of basic english

1 Like

Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:06am
Fejoku:

Abeg this story no complete
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Blessmeforever(m): 9:06am
Damn! This is Tragic

Meanwhile, are you a prospective entrepreneur (offline or online)? And you have a business or skill (online or offline) that you want to venture into but you do not have a start up capital to kickstart before or after getting the course. Well, I have a guide that would show you how to source for money without having to borrow or break a bank….
I post valuable contents via the business thread in my profile aswell… It might help you up your games financially..
Good luck 👍🏽
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by inforesource: 9:07am
Fejoku:

Hmm, all these our reporters sef. She was parking her car and sudden mechanical fault made the car accelerate and ran over her. Haba!!! Make ona calm down ooo.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by ezugegere(m): 9:10am
This person that issued this statement is mad. How can someone be parking a car and the car knock her down?
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Bazztadewu: 9:10am
I cant forget what fake tiger medium gen did to my original direct 42 inches lg led telly and samsung double fridge.as nepa brought lite,I forgot to switch over,rather than switching over,I ran to my gen house to off the gen,.as soon as I turned it off,I started pressing my phone and walking back in casually,when I climbed the first step.gbam.i just heard a sound,the useless tiger gen I turned off and shut down,suddenly picked up and started ,b4 u know it.na gboah gboah I hear.i ran back to it and turned it off. On getting into the house,I perceived foul smell.my telly and Compressor don burn. The useless gen voltage rose up to the highest.till tmrw I could enjoy the telly and fridge.i repaired it but rather than it displaying well,it now started showing double image.....the fridge will cold today,tomorrow it will be hot.mind u I replaced the Compressor,but na so so quacks handle am.i later sold them off as scrap for 100k.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Michael547(m): 9:11am
So sad
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by omoredia: 9:12am
I don't believe this story. She was murdered by apc terrorists
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by omoredia: 9:13am
Apc terrorist sponsored this fake news. She was murdered
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by ade4real2016: 9:14am
So unfortunate....May Almighty Father rest her departed soul well...
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by witworth(m): 9:15am
Authoreety:
A typical NPF type of story...

Dem no dey check how the matter sound before Dem go drop am
una too dey type.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by alizma: 9:15am
Fejoku:

It's likely an automatic and probably she didn't put the gear on park before she step out of the car to do one thing or the other while the engine is still on. Especially if the parking space slope forward a little.
I had experience similar thing once or twice, a situation where I left the gear on drive while the engine was in and the vehicle remained on the same spot till I finished what I was doing and return to the steering. May God protect us.
RIP to the departed soul.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by anytexy: 9:16am
Lawal said that the Prof. was parking her car in her garage when a sudden mechanical malfunction caused the vehicle to accelerate unexpectedly, knocking her on the ground and stepping her chest.
I hope you are not expecting me to fall for this yeye cook up food. Mtcheeeew
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by idanone(m): 9:18am
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by omoredia: 9:18am
only fools will believe such an account. Nairaland is likely being sponsored by liars and killers. be warned!.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by spencekat(m): 9:18am
Cock and bull narrative.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by billyG(m): 9:18am
How can police be writing this kind of incoherent report...may be d car was manual drive,she wanted to move out but d car refused to start,she went & open d bonnet ,use a spanner to tap d battery terminals for better contact as she has observed her mechanic does it, forgetting she has left d car on g cry cryear1, d & ignition on,for she is in a hurry not to be late for work...d car suddenly kick-started ,lunged forward & crushed her...what a painful way to die with nobody around to help. cry cry cry
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by efighter: 9:19am
Fejoku:

I don dey think say abi my head no correct ni. The thing I read no make any sense at all at all.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by witworth(m): 9:20am
You see this English language wey we don adopt so, the language itself don even kidnap us.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by bbamusa: 9:25am
this story no clear at all.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by eteba(m): 9:27am
The story doesn't add up, more update required.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Allenmuller(m): 9:27am
Maybe dem dong hide most info unda carpet ,ah think so .
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Amayabor1: 9:29am
Which kind of dumb story is this?
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Kingzmate(m): 9:34am
RIP TO THE DEAD embarassed

EVEN DOMESTIC THINGS CAN GET YOU KILLED IN THIS COUNTRY shocked

MAKE SAFETY A HABIT cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FAAN Condemns Security Breach By DSS Official At Abuja Airport. / 15 Things To Know About Carter Bridge In Lagos / Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found

Viewing this topic: SonyaSpence, Positivepoint(m), ezekjoe(m), madskills(m), Smilezix, slowbam(m), Housing(m), demouse00001 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.