Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,519 members, 7,878,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) (22242 Views)

Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures) / Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) / Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by dannyspeejay(m): 9:36am
Una Dey whine
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by wuyilistic(m): 9:48am
The story no aligned at all.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:48am
"...the Prof. was parking her car in her garage when a sudden mechanical malfunction caused the vehicle to accelerate unexpectedly, knocking her on the ground and stepping her chest..."

R.I.P to the dead but this story reeks of incompetence and or cover up. Those who have driven a car for two minutes know this scenario is just not possible and whoever the investigating officer is needs to be called in for questioning but we all know that's not going to happen for obvious reasons. Peep the victim's name
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by myrates: 9:55am
Newlymarried:

https://guardian.ng/unimaid-prof-killed-in-tragic-garage-accident-police/
This story doesn't add up. She was parking her car and got knocked down while stepping on her chest by the same car, how?
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by year2013: 9:57am
Fejoku:

The story makes no sense. How can one be parking a car and still get knocked down by the car? Until a family member who was at home at the time tells his/her story, this one sounds like a conjecture to cover up something.

I tire
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by UrgentNeeds(m): 9:57am
Fejoku:

The story makes no sense. How can one be parking a car and still get knocked down by the car? Until a family member who was at home at the time tells his/her story, this one sounds like a conjecture to cover up something.

Thanks For Pouring Out My Mind.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by zoomzoom(m): 10:00am
[quote author=Fejoku post=130753855]

EXACTLY joor!!.

She was trying to park her car and it "MISTAKENLY" accelerated and knocked her down and " STEPPING ON HER CHEST".
1. Is the car driverless type and then malfunctioned or was someone else parking the car while she had alighted?.
Make una dey make una TORY dey make SENSE NAH!!!.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by onadana: 10:14am
The police explanation is as clueless as their task master Tunubu...when you sniff,no sense again.What kain yeye press release be this...
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Ubanz: 10:18am
This story gets k leg and to be collaborated by a senior police officer makes it more fishy.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Chibuzoripob: 10:19am
angry dumb and SENSELESS tales. Anybody that believes this USELESS LIES is a DUNCE, MORONS,STUPID. Haba! sad angry.May ⛈️ 🌩 ⚡️ strike person wey KPAI her.

Nonsense angry
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by ZekeYeager: 10:22am
There has been a rise in suicide bombings in Maiduguri recently. And Boko Haram used to be known for targetting schools because they hate western education

Fejoku:

Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Ubanz: 10:22am
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by virginchaser(m): 10:24am
wallrichy:
Probably she didn't put the gear lever in park but neutral or hurriedly put the gear lever in-between neutral and drive...I have seen people making such a terrible mistake before. If you mistakenly do that, the possibility of the gear lever jumping to Drive is very high especially when the car is still steaming. I believe that's what happened and sadly she was in the front opening the gate. Possibility that the entrance is sloppy, descending into the garage from the gate entrance just like most of our gates entrance in Nigeria. So sad. RIP

I believe you are the only one that passed with good grade in logical thinking.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by benjaminlawson(m): 10:39am
RIP Prof, a dedicated lecturer who even taught me during my MBA program many years ago. God's comfort for her immediate family and the university community.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Deltatoto: 10:40am
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Jasonekah98: 10:45am
Ah!!.

This story no clear, was the car door still open?, abi she fell through the windscreen??..

Abi how na??..
Una dey whine me this early morning
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by capnies: 10:58am
[quote author=Fejoku post=130753855]
The story makes no sense. How can one be parking a car and still get knocked down by the car? Until a family member who was at home at the time tells his/her story, this one sounds like a conjecture to cover up something. [/qu

MY DEAR THIS US COCK WITHOUT BULL STORY. YOU WANT TO PACK A CAR AND THE CAR RAN OVER YOU.
MAYBE SHE WAS USING REMOTE, WHAT NONSENSE LIES.
YOU SEE THAT IS WHY GOD SAID WE SHOULD NOT LIE BECAUSE LIE DISTORT THE NEURONES AND PREVENTS CONSTRUCTIVE REASONING
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by GenFunction: 11:01am
Fejoku:

dis story sounds like tale of a Nigerian politician...doesnt add up
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by capnies: 11:02am
Oakenshield:
So sad be like village people.
I remember back then a neighbor car well packed and little gal was playing in front of the car mysteriously the car moved and knocked the gal down. That's how she died at her parent house.

THIS IS DIFFERENT, MAYBE THE HAND BRAKE WAS NOT RAISED AND THE CAR WAS NOT WEDGED.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by JudasNaKarrot: 11:07am
STEWpid:
Chai..

RIP Prof.

But I'm surprised that Nigerian government allow University of Maiduguri to still be running academic activities.

Which other tribe dey choose the school for Jamb?

Which child will tell his/her parents that he/she just chose University of Maiduguri in Jamb wey multiple demonic slaps no go follow am immediately.

It's more like you want to go to school in Sambisa.

Mumu and childish comment.

You stay in your brown roof region of Osobgo to know how the City of Maiduguri is
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by TENHEU22(m): 11:39am
5 days ago I went to a market, someone parked a hilux without applying the handbrake and the car rolled and scatter peoples goods.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by vicfajeze: 12:27pm
YeyeGbami:
Mechanical Petrmalwhat?
Peter Obi Don kill this woman again!!!!!!!
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Positivepoint(m): 12:28pm
Fejoku:

I suspect she didn't park the car well and the car roll forward or backwards and knock her down. Don't know why they had to use big grammar to explain simple thing.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by STEWpid(f): 12:32pm
JudasNaKarrot:
Mumu and childish comment.

You stay in your brown roof region of Osobgo to know how the City of Maiduguri is

The thing pain am..

Chai,,
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Barteze: 12:41pm
Newlymarried:

Naija police I hail oooh! How did this rubbish they put up make sense? Pls who was parking the vehicle? because I am at a loss.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Pearl1910: 12:45pm
Newlymarried:

This news right here is the result of expo, cheating, educational rot, insufficient funding of NPF and corruption in the country.

Crime in society
Incompetent policing and
Poor reporting
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by HOSTCOM(m): 1:12pm
Fejoku:

I have to read and read the story again myself. It doesn't add up at all.
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by clarion30(f): 1:30pm
She was parking her car.

Was she hanging on the door like a conductor cos I don't understand how the car knocked her down and ran her over.

Or was it the driver that was parking the car and unfortunately ran her over?
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Charly68: 1:32pm
A brilliant mind was lost just like that..so sad ..may the good Lord comfort her family
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by ObalendeCMS: 1:47pm
Most Nigerians are too distracted; they barely pay attention..

Yauyau people!!
Re: Ruth Haruna Wazis: UNIMAID Professor Dies In Domestic Accident (pictures) by Afrojuju2017(m): 2:12pm
Fejoku:

She possibly failed to place the car into park and engage the hand brake. Some people who drive auto just take it out of drive but if the car rolls forward you can get hurt. This is one of the highest reasons for farm accidents in Europe..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra International Airport To Commence Flight Operations October 21st: PICS / LASEMA Rescues Accident Victims On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos / Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus

Viewing this topic: SonyaSpence, Positivepoint(m), ezekjoe(m), madskills(m), Smilezix, slowbam(m), Housing(m), demouse00001 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.