Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student (24701 Views)

Why EFCC Detained Me ― Ex-Senate President Anyim / Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Bonaventura(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04
CyrusVI:
Thats bad
But abeg, drop reliable news source

I dont even know this site and i dont just gulp down any random news online as i no be Igbo, na dem dey believe any unverified negative news

This is the most reliable source you'll ever get news in Nigeria
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Jul 04
Roboto11:
Those that donated money to terrorist organisations in UK were jailed. In America, na Guantanamo get you. Thank your stars.
Stop spreading lies! undecided
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by YouAreNobody: 8:36pm On Jul 04
onadana:

Where I am there is rule of law,peace and tranquillity, progress and jollification. You should be worried if you will survive Tinubu's hunger in Nigeria before 4th December 2024.
Lolzzzzz.....see this one. Anyways, anywhere you are it'll befall you.

And Tinubu's hunger got nothing on me. I belong to the class of people who have chosen to come back to Nigeria because it's more enjoyable spending money here
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Pat081: 9:50pm On Jul 04
Sometimes if they kill them is because of what they too have done in the past to lnncoent people that come after them again they will know the truth but because of money
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Umuinyioku: 9:59pm On Jul 04
Kobojunkie:
I don't know who Professor Malik is but I can assure you that any right-thinking individual who lives abroad in a democratic country would tell you the very same! Even your politicians when they come here know they have to get in line or face the consequences. People here no dey joke at all when it comes to their rights and the law. undecided
Ok. If you say so.

But honestly, I enjoyed every bit of your input/treatise .Very sound and logical. You could be a good asset in the transformation of Nigerian state.
Unfortunately we are not getting it right. Always Putting square pegs in round holes!

It's well my brother.

1 Like

Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Madups(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Banana republic
A.K.A The zoo.
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Trizzyy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04
When face with boko Haram or unknown gun men they became powerless
Evil contraption
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by G0odharddick: 10:03pm On Jul 04
Anguldi:
Mr Jailer embarassed by ASA

Mmm
No, no, no, no
Oh yeah
I'm in chains, you're in chains too
I wear uniforms and you wear uniforms too
I'm a prisoner
You're a prisoner too, Mr. Jailer
Oh
I have fears, you have fears too
I will die, but yourself will die too
Life is beautiful
Don't you think so too, Mr. Jailer?
I'm talking to you jailer!
Stop calling me a prisoner
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone
Mr. Jailer
Mr. Jailer man
You suppress all my strategies
You oppress whoa whoa every part of me
What you don't know
You're a victim too, Mr. Jailer
Oh!
You don't care about my point of view
If I die another will work for you
So you treat me like a modern slave, Mr. Jailer
I'm talking to you jailer!
Mr. Jailer
Mr. Jailer man
You see
If you walking in a market place
Don't throw stones
Even if you do, you just might hit one of your own
Life is not about your policies
All the time
So you better rearrange your philosophies
And be good to your fellow man, Jailer!
Mr. Jailer
Oh, I'm talking to you jailer!
Mr. Jailer
Mr. Jailer
I hear my baby say
I wanna be president
I want your money
From my government
What he don't know, what he would know, what he can know
(Jailer) Jailer (Jailer) Jailer
Oh be good whoa, be good whoa, be good woah
Somebody be good whoa, be good whoa, be good
Oh oh be good whoa, be good whoa, be good whoa (Jailer, Jailer)
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Bukola Elemide / Cobhams Emmanuel Asuquo
Jailer lyrics © Domino Publishing Company, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

Brings back memories ❤️

Asa - Mr jailer
Asa - fire on the mountain
Asa - 360 degrees
Asa - bibanke

Amongst so many others.

Asa is a legend!

1 Like

Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by onadana: 10:05pm On Jul 04
YouAreNobody:

Lolzzzzz.....see this one. Anyways, anywhere you are it'll befall you.

And Tinubu's hunger got nothing on me. I belong to the class of people who have chosen to come back to Nigeria because it's more enjoyable spending money here

Keep spending your so called fantasy money on nairaland. Misfortune will also befall you.Console yourself.
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Umuinyioku: 10:07pm On Jul 04
gidgiddy:

Only God knows the number of people that DSS are currently illegally detaining without charge across the country. I believe its in the thousands. People whose families have given up hope that they are still alive, but are wasting away in some Army barrak where DSS have dumped them for no reason
You are right.

DSS represents killer institution. It wasn't like this before. Before the advent of Bichi changed the whole narrative. He is primordially attached to Buhari,who, unfortunately,was insentient human vegetable who barely knew his own existence. They capitalized on his lowdown quality to perpetrate evil.

DSS should be reorganized.
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Santalpharay: 10:09pm On Jul 04
Snake001:
Hehehe

Sorry ehn Chinonso

It is well!!

As for that bleached monkey inside the cage, he is going to die there.

No supporters of crime worldwide can bring him out of that cage with their yeye begi begi

I don't even understand Tinubu.

Don't know what is preventing him from executing that terrorist.

He should just handover to Shettima so he (Shettima) can do the right thing by sending that bleaching monkey to hell zoo

No wonder you are snake. Please don't commit suicide because of Nnamdi Kanu
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Jul 04
Madups:
A.K.A The zoo.
Whatever you call it, guess what, you are still very much a part of it and the many problems that plague all aspects of it continue to plague your own side of things. The moment you all begin to realize this, the moment you may start probably reasoning how to make sure you plant a better future for your children at least. undecided
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by theadeola: 10:55pm On Jul 04
Chivisee:
Many obi online nuisances will end up like this guy! Any Nnamdi Kanu sympathizer will be gruesomely dealth with!

Till the day Nigeria will happen to you. Keep mouthing off.

1 Like

Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by PDJT: 11:02pm On Jul 04
- Sounds like something written about Nazi Germany. Nigeria is indeed an evil place and those who has no respect for the human person or even God, shall reap the evil they have planted. Isee!
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Mrexcell(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04
Only a very strong willed human can survive this type of experience I don't think I can be able to survive it.
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Mrexcell(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04
Brendaniel:
That's why I shake my head when people say the military government was worse than civilian government...

That's probably why unknown gun men don't spare them.
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Madups(m): 12:17am On Jul 05
Kobojunkie:
Whatever you call it, guess what, you are still very much a part of it and the many problems that plague all aspects of it continue to plague your own side of things. The moment you all begin to realize this, the moment you may start probably reasoning how to make sure you plant a better future for your children at least. undecided
you surely cant be far from za truth. However, we must not fail to call a spade what it actually is and sometimes refrain from being diplomatic when need be.
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On Jul 05
Madups:
you surely cant be far from za truth. However, we must not fail to call a spade what it actually is and sometimes refrain from being diplomatic when need be.
So long as understand that you are a part and parcel of the zoo, and are equally responsible for it. undecided
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by nosa2ekundayo: 4:43am On Jul 05
Chivisee:
Many obi online nuisances will end up like this guy! Any Nnamdi Kanu sympathizer will be gruesomely dealth with!
From the moment I saw this text till you pass to the other realms, people will antagonise you wherever you want to receive help from..
I am not Ibo!
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by ChristineC: 5:32am On Jul 05
Sh-thole for a reason
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by LordBillionz: 5:37am On Jul 05
Chivisee:
Injustice will be done to you.

And, it's gonna be worse than this man's case.

Remember this comment when it happens...
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by LordBillionz: 5:38am On Jul 05
Kobojunkie:
I hope you and everyone illegally detained intend to sue the government and reap from their foolishness! You are all entitled to a public apology and compensation by Law - Section 35 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. undecided
There is no respect for rule of law in Nigeria.

It's gone to the dogs.
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Emmanuel909090: 7:05am On Jul 05
This people are useless, why treat a fellow human I. A way you don't want to be treated?
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Lampy336: 11:21am On Jul 05
Snake001:
Hehehe

Sorry ehn Chinonso

It is well!!

As for that bleached monkey inside the cage, he is going to die there.

No supporters of crime worldwide can bring him out of that cage with their yeye begi begi

I don't even understand Tinubu.

Don't know what is preventing him from executing that terrorist.

He should just handover to Shettima so he (Shettima) can do the right thing by sending that bleaching monkey to hell zoo

And that your so called shetima will live forever without death..
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Kobojunkie: 11:37am On Jul 05
LordBillionz:

There is no respect for rule of law in Nigeria.
It's gone to the dogs.
The people ----the real government in a democracy --- have no respect for rule of law and this is why. undecided
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by 900warriorz: 1:23pm On Jul 05
Umuinyioku:
What are you saying?

Speak out!
grin cheesy grin
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by soloehis(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05
Brendaniel:
That's why I shake my head when people say the military government was worse than civilian government...

shaking my head..u don't know anything about military government. He would have longed be dead if it happened during military era.
The fact that he left his academic work in Ebonyi state where he is schooling to attend MNK trial in Abuja makes him a suspect.
How ever ,I fault the system for not investigating properly before making the innocent young man to suffer. He should sue the authority
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by DangoteIvy: 1:47pm On Jul 05
shocked
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by Brendaniel: 2:51pm On Jul 05
soloehis:
shaking my head..u don't know anything about military government. He would have longed be dead if it happened during military era.
The fact that he left his academic work in Ebonyi state where he is schooling to attend MNK trial in Abuja makes him a suspect.
How ever ,I fault the system for not investigating properly before making the innocent young man to suffer. He should sue the authority

I witnessed 3 military governments before democracy in 1999, do you know how many people have been killed by the military in this civilian government?

And not everyone arrested in the military goverments were killed...

So what exactly really changed?
Re: DSS Detained Me For 3 Years Without Charge For Attending Kanu's Trial - Student by VTJN(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06
Orlu13:

look at d animals I share d same country with

it will never be well with lord lugard and his generation dats if he has any

Seun
mynd44
nlfpmod
Dominique
Fergie001
RoyalRoy
Freiburger
r231

Rule number 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Ireti Kingibe: ‘stop Making Enemies, Be Concerned About 2027 – Omokri To Wike / I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.