Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,908 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Difference Between The Day Of The LORD And Sabbath - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between The Day Of The LORD And Sabbath (89 Views)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / How To Work Right On Sabbath Day / Sabbath Holy-day. A day of selfless services & doing what pleases GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between The Day Of The LORD And Sabbath by PCHC(m): 1:40am On Jul 06
♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️
[‭Ezekiel 7:21 NKJV] — ‭I will give it as plunder into the hands of strangers, and to the wicked of the earth as spoil; And they shall defile it.

[‭Ezekiel 7:21 NIV] — ‭I will give their wealth as plunder to foreigners and as loot to the wicked of the earth, who will defile it.

Promises of God (like this one here above), are they all still considered as the gospel (goodnews)? In the bible verse above, wealth shall be taken away from one category of sinners, but given to another category of sinners (wicked) as plunder or spoil so that these plunderers or spoilers would defile the wealth.

Though both categories were of sinners (unrighteous peoples): the anger of God would rather take it away from the sinners who hold it as wealth, prude and idol, and give it to the sinners who will plunder them, violate and defile it. The former had some value, respect, appreciation, preciousness and memory for the treasures; but the latter have no respect nor regards for the treasures, and are even foreigners or strangers to them.

[‭Proverbs 5:10-12 NKJV‬] — Lest aliens be filled with your wealth, And your labors go to the house of a foreigner; And you mourn at last, When your flesh and your body are consumed, And say: “How I have hated instruction, And my heart despised correction!

Therefore, the first category of sinners would rather prefer their wealth and treasures be given to the righteous that would sanctify them, than to the category of sinners that would defile and violate them. [Proverbs 13:22, Ecclesiastes 2:26, Job 27:16-17, Proverbs 28:8, James 5:1-3]

♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️
[‭Ezekiel 7:22 AMP] — I will also turn My Face away from them, and they will desecrate My secret treasure (the Jerusalem temple); and robbers will enter [irreverently] into it (the Holy of Holies) and violate it.

[‭Ezekiel 7:22 NIV] — I will turn My Face away from the people, and robbers will desecrate the place I treasure. They will enter it and will defile it.

In the anger of God, even the holiness and sacredness of His earthly house, temple and treasures could be in jeopardy of violation and defilement. The Holy of Holies within the Tabernacles of men for God were given to robbers and strangers, who were having the mind to plunder, spoil, violate and defile, even the place and treasures God held sacred; and the Lord just looked away while these happened to His own house, temple and treasures. This is bigger than ‘Ichabod’ that happened to the Ark of the covenant. In the case of the Ichabod, they did not come inside but they captured the Ark and sent it into captivity to the shrines or house of their gods, still respecting its holiness or sacredness, just as Daniel was in captivity with the name a strange God but still allowed or respected for keeping and maintaining his holiness and undefileness. But in the bible verse above, the robbers and aliens shall enter even the Holy of Holies that high priests fear to enter but once in a year lest they die, and the robbers shall both plunder and defile all the holies and treasures therein without the Lord God striking them. Watch out for when the Abomination that makes desolate stand in the holy place and do whatever abominations it pleases to do in defiling and violating the holy place.

It therefore means that even the house of God, the temple of God, the altar or offering to God, must be afraid of the wrath of God: yes, the anger of God can tear values apart.

♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️
[‭Ezekiel 7:23 AFV] — Make a chain; for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence.

[‭Ezekiel 7:23 NIV] — “ ‘Prepare chains! For the land is full of bloodshed, and the city is full of violence.

There are chains forged, not just with ordinary fire, but with the fire of God's Wrath. Not that such chains were forged or made from the beginning and kept in store for when they would used. Rather, just like in the bible verse above, such Chains are being forged, made or prepared, when the crimes, the sins, the violence, the iniquities, that must be bound by the chains are committed. For instance,

In the bible verse above, the instruction to fabricate or make a chain was issued when the entire on which the chain would be used was already a land full of the crimes of bloodshed and the city on which the chain would bind was already city full of crimes of violence. It's not like the local handcuffs police or prison enforcers already have with them while waiting for the criminal yet to commit the crime and be captured; and sometimes, they chain or handcuff they use on one criminal is the same handcuff they used on a previous or next criminal. Rather, the Chain contemplated here in the bible verse above is prepared precisely after the specific criminal and his specific crimes.

In “Revelation 20” an angel came down from heaven with “Already Made Chain” to bind the dragon in the bottomless pit for a thousand years. But there were chains not literally mentioned there, which were those that bind whoever is being cast into the lake of fire, unlike the chain that binds whoever is being cast into the bottomless pit. In judging sinners by to the books, their chains were forged for the weight of their sins

♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️
[‭Ezekiel 7:24 NIV] — I will bring the most wicked of nations to take possession of their houses. I will put an end to the pride of the mighty, and their sanctuaries will be desecrated.

[‭Ezekiel 7:24 FBV] — So I'm going to bring the most evil of all the nations to take over their houses. I will put an end to the pride of the powerful, and their holy places will be made unclean.

What if colonialism was fulfilling the anger of God like in the bible verse above, and that such colonialism is not about more civilized/developed nations colonizing the lesser ones, but instead more or most wicked nations colonizing the host nation? What if the wicked nations are replaced with wicked evil spirits, and the host nation is this generation, and the colonialism is demons possession of this generation, and the goal or assignment remains the same as that which is in the bible verse above, which is to end the pride of the mighty and to desecrate the temple, defile the bodies, pollute the people and corrupt the minds of this generation?

[Matthew 12:43-45 BSB] — “When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ On its return, it finds the house vacant, swept clean, and put in order. Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and dwell there; and the final plight of that man is worse than the first. So will it be with this wicked generation.”

♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️
[‭Ezekiel 7:25 TS2009] — Destruction shall come. And they shall seek peace, but there is none.

[‭Ezekiel 7:25 NIV] — When terror comes, they will seek peace in vain.

Folly of some people who would seek peace but instead of peace destruction comes: O men, that Day is called the “Day of the LORD” not a “Sabbath day” and therefore it is neither a “Day of Rest (Sabbath)” nor a “Day of Peace (Shalom),” but the Day of the LORD. Don't deceive yourself into seeking rest or peace in the Day of the LORD

[1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 BSB] — For you are fully aware that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief.

Wisdom of God would say it this way, “It is appointed to man, once to die and after this, the judgment.” But the customs of men would say it this way, “It is appointed to man, once to die and after this, “Rest in Peace?” Men replaced “judgment” with “rest-in-peace” to one who recently died or on whom destruction came - seeking peace in vain when the destruction comes. They say good morning or good day to the living, but say “peace or rest (in peace)” to the dead.

[‭Ezekiel 7:25] — Destruction shall come: And they shall seek peace in vain.

♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️
[‭Ezekiel 7:26 NIV] — Calamity upon calamity will come, and rumor upon rumor. They will go searching for a vision from the prophet, priestly instruction in the law will cease, the counsel of the elders will come to an end.

[‭Ezekiel 7:26 TS2009] — Calamity upon calamity shall come, and report shall be upon report. And they shall seek a vision from a prophet. But the teaching has perished from the priest, and counsel from the elders!

Difference between last days and the day of the LORD includes: In the last days God poured out His Spirit upon all flesh, and so the gifts of the Spirit or His manifestations abound in the last days: hence, prophecies, Dreams, Visions, Knowledge, Wisdom, etc. But unlike in the last days, the day of the LORD is a day that inhibits or takes away the gifts of the Spirit. In the day of the LORD, Knowledge ceases, prophecy fails, gifts of the Spirit under Shutdown, like internet or server sometimes experiences Shutdown.

[1 Corinthians 13:8-10 BSB] - Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be restrained; where there is knowledge, it will be dismissed. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial passes away.

So when you read about these in “Joel 2:28-32,” it says in the lasts God pouring His Spirit upon all flesh and gave manifestations of the Spirit and signs, but in verse “31” it says all these “Last days” stuff would be before “The great Day of the LORD.” So what will happen to them when the last days give way for the Day of the LORD?

That is what the top bible verse above, “Ezekiel 7:26” highlights: Calamity shall be upon calamity, rumors upon rumors, spiritual gifts and communications Shutdown, and wisdom, counsel, knowledge and idea, suspended from among men, etc.

If there is any form of brightness in the Day of the LORD, then it's not fully the day of the LORD: See what the scripture says about brightness in the day of the LORD:

[Amos 5:20 AFV] — Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness and not light? Even very dark, and no brightness in it?

Behold:

[Amos 8:11-12 FBV] — The time is coming, declares the Lord, when I will send a famine on the land—not a famine of bread, or a lack of water, but a famine of hearing the words of the Lord. People will wander from sea to sea, from north to east, running to and fro searching for the word of the Lord, but they will not find it.

♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️
[‭Ezekiel 7:27 FBV] — ‭The king will mourn, the prince will be devastated, and no one in the country will know what to do. I will do to them as they have done to others; I will judge them as they have judged others. Then they will know that I am the Lord.”

[‭Ezekiel 7:27 NIV] — The king will mourn, the prince will be clothed with despair, and the hands of the people of the land will tremble. I will deal with them according to their conduct, and by their own standards I will judge them. “ ‘Then they will know that I am the Lord.’ ”

When these happen rulers and princes would devastated for lack of interpretation, counsel or vision, more like Belshazzer was devastated when it seems no one in his realm could read and interpret the handwriting on the wall.

When no one would know what to do is when the Lord God Himself would be doing to them as they have done to others, repaying them in their own standards and coin.

[Matthew 7:12 BSB] — In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the Prophets.

Why we must leave vengeance for God to revenge is also because when God revenges everything any man has done to any man in any time past, present or future, the revenge, repayment or payback, adds to the Praise, Glory and Lordship of the Lord; and all shall come to truly know Him as the Lord, not “Kama” or “Nemesis” but “The Lord.”

Re: Difference Between The Day Of The LORD And Sabbath by PCHC(m): 1:41am On Jul 06
+

(1) (Reply)

After Rapture, Arabs Will Take Over Nigeria / Pope Gregory Lied And Falsely Labelled Mary Magdalene A Prostitute! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/03/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.