Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,678 members, 7,882,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro (13729 Views)

Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) / Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup / World Cup: Mbappe's Score Brace As France Beats Argentina 4-3 (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 5:56pm
motionarena:

Keep writing thrash Ronaldo will buy your Generations 100 times over
he will buy your generation too delulu, even me go buy your generation
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 5:57pm
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

My guy!!!!

Almirion as I see this thread I know say nah you create am.

Oya manage this 😜
na me my boss, I dey wait make dem ja cos na that e go sweet. We feasting bro...
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 5:58pm
Azazyel:

You used your time and energy to write nonsense against a man that can buy your entire state? A man that has worked so hard to build great legacies for his children. It shows you are a wicked person. What has he done to you? This is toxic
M0ron you used the same energy to read my nonsense, it shows you have nothing meaningful to do with your time.... If your brain can decode banter keep crying...more tears abeg
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Makunahatata: 5:59pm
Almiron:
your papa , cry harder oloribu
gutter boy onijere! Omo baba vulcanizer dey beef glory 😹
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Azazyel: 5:59pm
adioolayi:

Keep quiet...

Messi fans are feasting

grin grin grin

Feasting on who? Messi and Ronaldo no even send una. Banter in football is normal but you see that guy's post is too toxic. Be honest with yourself
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 5:59pm
Offpoint1:

Abeg Ronaldo collect your wife or babe? This venting is beyond sport
lmao, they did worse to Messi here... Search for 0bembet... Replace the "0" with "O"

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Wiseman2y(m): 5:59pm
iLegendd:
More like saying "an impotent man with two wives = 1 child."

Ronaldo has tried sha. Though, Portugal came third place in 1966 in the World Cup, but in Ronaldo's era, they never smelt 3rd place again. That's to say his era was bad for his country, but good for his clubs. I like Ronaldo, but his fans are too aggressive.

I can now start supporting Portugal so they can be as great as they were in 1966.

upper cut grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 6:00pm
dfrost:
Almiron, come and make heaven let me see you 🤣😜😋😱🤡

if na this go make me miss heaven, I no go mind e sure say Penado sef go dey hellfire, I go still banter him

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 6:01pm
StraightGaay:
If you focus more on your life, you will have faired better.
if you have a life at all, you won't read my post. Na Ogun go kpai your father
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 6:02pm
mynd1:
You are a loser. Get a life .....
I'm a winner, I have a life and Tinubu shege no dey affect me... Can't say the same for you, you just typed your pain out. It gives me joy...I hope the pain send you to early grave

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Azazyel: 6:03pm
Eagba:

The pain of Ronaldo's fans is a source of joy to us. So it's sadistic

So automatically I'm a Ronaldo fan just cos I corrected something? Even if a Ronaldo fan posts that against Messi, that would too much. Make una dey behave like adults abeg. Disgusting!
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 6:03pm
Exousiang01:

You are heartless.
They say man on the floor has no fear of falling.
Ronaldo is on the floor una still dey kick am.
Guys please lets have Messi
For everything they did to Leo, bro na 10 commandments me I dey operate o, old testament for life. This place no go contain us..

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Felaincarnated: 6:03pm
Get a life so odas can write long epistle for u
Almiron:
Mistiano Penado is the sole reason why Portugal is out of the Euros, not Felix's penalty miss.

The old fraud is washed up and someone should remind him. As expected, he wasn't really interested in his country's triumph, rather his own personal glory, massaging his badly bruised ego

Since Messi won the World Cup in 2022, his life has never been the same, which gives me a lot of joy. I drink his tears and that of his delusional fanbase.

He wasn't just a ghost in the match, he was a liability for the team and the sole reason why they lost. I mean, I can understand Pepe in the heart of the defense; his experience is needed. The man is a beast, looks like he can still play for two more years.

Come on, this is 2024. Starting a 39-year-old washed-up player upfront ahead of players like Jota and Gonzalo Ramos, what was Martinez thinking? Even deciding a penalty kick in the round of sixteen, a madman lost it, if not for the keeper who saved the day.

I guess they were fooled by his performance in the desert league. We told them he wasn't playing with professional footballers, just some random kabirus, part-time Alfas, and mechanics.

Now it's obvious; the guy didn't even register a goal throughout the tournament and had no impact whatsoever, except crying like a clown.

They should give him the "Crying d'Or" already. As he was crying, you'd think it was passion; the dude was after personal glory. He wanted to be the oldest player to score in the European tournament.

He didn't just fail, he crumbled, which gives me a lot of joy.Imagine that average French side sent Portugal home, what a joke! A Portugal side without Penado would have flogged this French team because they're trash, with exceptions of a few players.

The same glory hunting made him play an irrelevant match during the round of sixteen against Georgia. The coach rested all the key players, but the weyreh still started and it ended in tears.

My Portugal hate-watch is over. Now I can support them in peace.

I declare this session open in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost...

Messi FC shall we ....

Penadogs una tears in my mentions as usual...
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Klinxmanz(m): 6:05pm
iLegendd:
Yeah, I understand. I remember 7-10 years ago when Messi was unable to win lots of trophies and how Ronaldo's fans abused everyone.

I was even scared to come online then. The bragging was too much and Ronaldo was so damn arrogant at the time. I always prayed for a time like this for payback, but I'm beginning to feel sympathetic for CRY7's fans. Let's forgive them. After WC victory, the debate was over even though there wasn't a debate in the first place because everyone knows the GOAT revolves around 3 people: 1. Pele 2. Messi and 3. Maradona.

Finally, Messi took it after WC victory.
penalty is a game of chance and luck, no matter confident u are, besides ronaldo did'nt miss his penalty kick, just his team mate were unlucky. 2023 world cup, first argentina league, messi was beaten 2:0 by ordinary saudi arabia that has no professional footballers.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 6:05pm
Makunahatata:
oloobuku omo baba vulcanizer is
beefing glory🥱, goan work on your life... Penaldo is made and set forever..
Even if he die and follow another generation come back to his family, he go still meet wealth for ground, same can't be said about your papa 😹
You just typed your papa's work 🤣🤣, I saw him last week working under the rain, how he wan chop, even your papa don clock 70 e still dey inflate tires... Ogun kpai him plus your miserable mama

You will cry till death

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by iLegendd(m): 6:06pm
Wiseman2y:
upper cut grin grin angry
That's not even the end. A governor who has ruled his state twice = a president. He can now write a contract and address himself as a president. wink
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by StraightGaay: 6:07pm
Almiron:
if you have a life at all, you won't read my post. Na Ogun go kpai your father
Na Amadioha go gbuo your mama
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 6:07pm
Felaincarnated:
Get a life so odas can write long epistle for u

I wonder why you're worried about me, I don't know who the fvck you are, but one thing is sure you don't have a life.

Cry more before you leave, pls add some blood

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Azazyel: 6:08pm
Almiron:
M0ron you used the same energy to read my nonsense, it shows you have nothing meaningful to do with your time.... If your brain can decode banter keep crying...more tears abeg

Nawa o. You're the only one crying here. I can see you replying to almost everyone posting here. This is serious. See as you carry football for head. People like you would not hesitate to beat and kill your wife cos of a football game. Outright stupidity!
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 6:08pm
StraightGaay:
Na Amadioha go gbuo your mama
May thunder strike all your family d€ad

Cry cry modasuckas
🤣🤣🤣

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 6:10pm
Makunahatata:
gutter boy onijere! Omo baba vulcanizer dey beef glory 😹
Delulu, it's obvious say your papa na vulga, he dey inflate tires since the 80s, hes still active 🤣🤣🤣, him plus your unfortunate mama no go see tomorrow
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by StraightGaay: 6:10pm
Almiron:
May thunder strike all your family d€ad

Cry cry modasuckas
🤣🤣🤣
Anf your family including you
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 6:12pm
Y'all penadogs should keep it coming...be like na new cats dey cry in my mentions... Dem never tell you about me. It seems y'all didn't get the memo. I'm that neegah that will make your online and offline life miserable if you cross my part.

You will see me in your dreams.

I've been doing this since 2022... This account is solely to make penadogs cry on this forum

Y'all will keep learning from me
. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Wiseman2y(m): 6:12pm
Almiron:
my bro, no peace for any penado fan on this forum...we go keep pressing their necks till it snaps 🤣🤣
na so my guy. Pride is in the bones of Ronaldo, but Messi humility is topnotch. More crying 😭😭 for the loser and fans moaners grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Felaincarnated: 6:12pm
Ode
Almiron:

I wonder why you're worried about me, I don't know who the fvck you are, but one thing is sure you don't have a life.

Cry more before you leave, pls add some blood
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 6:13pm
StraightGaay:
Anf your family including you
I will check on you tomorrow, sure you no go reply cos dem go don dey cry for your family house

I go chop your akara with fresh Agege bread

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 6:13pm
Felaincarnated:
Ode
ni baba e
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Felaincarnated: 6:16pm
Omo ale
Almiron:
ni baba e
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by quip: 6:23pm
Almiron:
if na this go make me miss heaven, I no go mind e sure say Penado sef go dey hellfire, I go still banter him
lol
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by femi4: 6:27pm
Almiron:

Source: APNEWS
I don't know why he was on the pitch for 120mins. Portugal was one man less yesterday, he even missed a seater
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by azpekuliar: 6:30pm
Almiron:
finally, my boss understand why we are cooking this delulu, na 0bembet be there cheerleader that time, it was hell but we survived..I never even start dem don dey vomit bl00d.

He who laugh last ni, we are eating better.

I greet you my boss

We won't forgive oh boss, dem still dey use MLs noise disturb us, they must keep learning

That Obembet really really worry. No pity must be shown, because if it was the other way round with Portugal winning the WC … haaaaaaa mehn for don commit Seppuku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Almiron: 6:33pm
azpekuliar:

That Obembet really really worry. No pity must be shown, because if it was the other way round with Portugal winning the WC … haaaaaaa mehn for don commit Seppuku.
trust me bro, we ain't slowing down... No mercy at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Senegal: AFCON Int'l Friendly Sunday, 16th June, / The European Court Of Justice Has Authorised The Creation Of The Super League / I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts

Viewing this topic: linkers, Jb95(m), SMREXY(m), efechris(m), abdrazak, TripleA9, Kristinnee(f), Omowale2023(m), hstar, ssikesson(m), Kenzico(m), opapanax(m), ahmadgide(m), just4wilson(m), SHIVA001, Agbemiga27(m), Tangiloo, Komu1048(m), folawuyo, Julius1995(m), 99thEnemy(m), Peacecore, Elyonwings, Zejeed, homies100, Olavic7(m), lawlex(m), Ifeola1, mekabuachi, real691(m), Numerouno94(m) and 54 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.