Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro (15591 Views)

Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) / Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup / World Cup: Mbappe's Score Brace As France Beats Argentina 4-3 (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Peacecore: 9:09pm
Almiron:
Mistiano Penado is the sole reason why Portugal is out of the Euros, not Felix's penalty miss.

The old fraud is washed up and someone should remind him. As expected, he wasn't really interested in his country's triumph, rather his own personal glory, massaging his badly bruised ego

Since Messi won the World Cup in 2022, his life has never been the same, which gives me a lot of joy. I drink his tears and that of his delusional fanbase.

He wasn't just a ghost in the match, he was a liability for the team and the sole reason why they lost. I mean, I can understand Pepe in the heart of the defense; his experience is needed. The man is a beast, looks like he can still play for two more years.

Come on, this is 2024. Starting a 39-year-old washed-up player upfront ahead of players like Jota and Gonzalo Ramos, what was Martinez thinking? Even deciding a penalty kick in the round of sixteen, a madman lost it, if not for the keeper who saved the day.

I guess they were fooled by his performance in the desert league. We told them he wasn't playing with professional footballers, just some random kabirus, part-time Alfas, and mechanics.

Now it's obvious; the guy didn't even register a goal throughout the tournament and had no impact whatsoever, except crying like a clown.

They should give him the "Crying d'Or" already. As he was crying, you'd think it was passion; the dude was after personal glory. He wanted to be the oldest player to score in the European tournament.

He didn't just fail, he crumbled, which gives me a lot of joy. Imagine that average French side sent Portugal home, what a joke! A Portugal side without Penado would have flogged this French team because they're trash, with exceptions of a few players.

The same glory hunting made him play an irrelevant match during the round of sixteen against Georgia. The coach rested all the key players, but the weyreh still started and it ended in tears.

My Portugal hate-watch is over. Now I can support them in peace.

I declare this violence session open in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost...

Messi FC shall we ....

Penadogs una tears in my mentions as usual...
Very nice articulated observation cum d happening. I came out in mass(my hrt, my soul, my brain n my body) to support France but my support for them is over. It has to now go back to Spain. I'll only back
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by hstar: 9:11pm
Offpoint1:

Abeg Ronaldo collect your wife or babe? This venting is beyond sport
Was shocked too
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Peacecore: 9:15pm
Numerouno94:
Crynaldo. grin grin Anyways, thank God for France, else fraudnaldians no for allow person rest. Some deluded fanboys were even saying two Euros equals one world cup. Penaldogs and mumuism. All that in the mud now.kikikikigrin
This new name should be launched properly angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Numerouno94(m): 9:16pm
iLegendd:
More like saying "an impotent man with two wives = 1 child."

Ronaldo has tried sha. Though, Portugal came third place in 1966 in the World Cup, but in Ronaldo's era, they never smelt 3rd place again. That's to say his era was bad for his country, but good for his clubs. I like Ronaldo, but his fans are too aggressive.

I can now start supporting Portugal so they can be as great as they were in 1966.

Exactly boss. Honestly, i have absolutely nothing against Pendugrin. It's unfortunate that his fans and family members especially his sister are vile and toxic. But on a second note, Pendu seems to enjoys the toxicity of his fans and sister, because his notoriously known for fueling certain jab against Messi and his perceived enemy my adding "factos!!" to any jab at Messi.

So happy Messi won the world cup. Ever since, people like Obembet has gone into obliviongrin.

Portugal has one of the most dangerous squad but Pendu is busy distracting them because of his own selfish ambition. Last last na cry him carry reach house.grin

We Messi fc will continue to troll shege banza out of his fans till they decides to take sniper.gringrin

May God continue to bless Messi and his fans. Amen.gringrin
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Numerouno94(m): 9:18pm
Peacecore:
This new name should be launched properly angry

Kikikikiki my boss peacecore it's bn a while. Crynaldo na the latest name now.grin
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Numerouno94(m): 9:19pm
obonujoker:

From the bench. We are Ok

And u tink ur Pendu will agree to b a bench warmer?
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Peacecore: 9:20pm
Billmos:
Just imagine how people will develop hatred for a man who has achieved what is achievable in football and has played in all the stage n won both country,club n individual accolades,still remain d most paid footballer of all time n d most richest footballer but still have passion to play d game more than dis present younger generation players n will even cry for a tournament he has won.ur hatred don't change d fact dat he is cr7, the greatest to ever grace d football pitch of all times. The Goat I salute ur doggedness.from d ist day u don 28 for sporting against man utd in a friendly match I became a fan only dead can separate my fanship.
Why I hate Penaldogs is that they also speak b4 thinking. Who's discussing money here and by the way what do u mean by "things that are achievable? Is WC trophy not achievable?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Numerouno94(m): 9:21pm
obonujoker:

Who be Jokerman?
Wanna deny ur alternate?grin
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Numerouno94(m): 9:25pm
Peacecore:
Why I hate Penaldogs is that they also speak b4 thinking. Who's discussing money here and by the way what do u mean by "things that are achievable? Is WC trophy not achievable?

Are u surprised? The werey even said Ronaldo is the richest footballer. Wondering the yardstick he used to arrive at such fallacy.

We go continue to press their neck.grin
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by 99thEnemy(m): 9:41pm
Zonefree:

Your thought towards me these days are evil grin grin
grin

You never know the grace they will bring you. grin
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by narite: 9:45pm
Almiron:
yet you read everything, it's meant for f00ls like you that know I exist, if I want him to read it, I will post it under his CS... Your IQ na negative
These two men does not know if you are existing and probably for the rest of their entire life they will never know. They are men who have achieved great things in life by dedicating their resources and time into what they are now know for, they do not give a singled, iota, foggiest care about you and I.

My point here is our passion has no meaning to them. You have a fierce passion young man, channel this passion into something else and I could bet even though I do not know who you are, you will be if not greater, equally as great as them.
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Zonefree(m): 9:57pm
99thEnemy:

grin

You never know the grace they will bring you. grin
Grace abi curse ?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Peacecore: 10:00pm
Numerouno94:

Are u surprised? The werey even said Ronaldo is the richest footballer. Wondering the yardstick he used to arrive at such fallacy.

We go continue to press their neck.grin
One other mumu also said that Penaldogs is d gr8st bcoz he has d highest Instagram followers grin imagine such level of brainless?
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Peacecore: 10:06pm
Numerouno94:

Kikikikiki my boss peacecore it's bn a while. Crynaldo na the latest name now.grin
Aswear d name go well. I'm good bro! What about you?
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by obonujoker(m): 10:19pm
Numerouno94:

And u tink ur Pendu will agree to b a bench warmer?

Yes he would. He would be coming in when needed
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by NothingDoMe: 10:21pm
Almiron:
Mistiano Penado is the sole reason why Portugal is out of the Euros, not Felix's penalty miss.

The old fraud is washed up and someone should remind him. As expected, he wasn't really interested in his country's triumph, rather his own personal glory, massaging his badly bruised ego

Since Messi won the World Cup in 2022, his life has never been the same, which gives me a lot of joy. I drink his tears and that of his delusional fanbase.

He wasn't just a ghost in the match, he was a liability for the team and the sole reason why they lost. I mean, I can understand Pepe in the heart of the defense; his experience is needed. The man is a beast, looks like he can still play for two more years.

Come on, this is 2024. Starting a 39-year-old washed-up player upfront ahead of players like Jota and Gonzalo Ramos, what was Martinez thinking? Even deciding a penalty kick in the round of sixteen, a madman lost it, if not for the keeper who saved the day.

I guess they were fooled by his performance in the desert league. We told them he wasn't playing with professional footballers, just some random kabirus, part-time Alfas, and mechanics.

Now it's obvious; the guy didn't even register a goal throughout the tournament and had no impact whatsoever, except crying like a clown.

They should give him the "Crying d'Or" already. As he was crying, you'd think it was passion; the dude was after personal glory. He wanted to be the oldest player to score in the European tournament.

He didn't just fail, he crumbled, which gives me a lot of joy. Imagine that average French side sent Portugal home, what a joke! A Portugal side without Penado would have flogged this French team because they're trash, with exceptions of a few players.

The same glory hunting made him play an irrelevant match during the round of sixteen against Georgia. The coach rested all the key players, but the weyreh still started and it ended in tears.

My Portugal hate-watch is over. Now I can support them in peace.

I declare this violence session open in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost...

Messi FC shall we ....

Penadogs una tears in my mentions as usual...
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by Ijustwantto: 10:41pm
😂😂😂

Re: Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro by pquaver(m): 10:42pm
Almiron:

Source: APNEWS

I watched the missano Penaldo live live up to his name.. Best money i have ever spent.. The Euro was rigged for him with penalties yet he failed to deliver.. Ronalddo is a big tournament flop i swear...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rangnick Insists He WON'T Convince Pogba To Stay At Man Utd If He Wants To Leave / Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches / Women's World Cup 2007

Viewing this topic: Vanpascore(m), bolajiboi(m), ekwelive, Davicjoe(m), Igans and 27 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.