Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest (39774 Views)

My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:55pm On Jul 08
Whobedatte:
Are soldiers not supposed to learn basic swimming skills in the academy?
RIP to him
no
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:56pm On Jul 08
Lovethhoi:
The swimming pool's poor state and the absence of divers hindered the rescue operation, raising questions about the hotel's safety standards and emergency preparedness.
how many safety standard have you ever seen in Nigeria. UNA go just yarn opata cos of freedom of speech
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by ibechris(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08
[quote author=MIKOLOWISKA post=130855118]
When was he told? Abi you want to die untimely
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:56pm On Jul 08
ogaemma:
See how they cut short the life of a future General.

Who is they
You get sense so

May your soul Rest in Paradise.
May God give your family the strength to bear this lose.
Rest on Brave Soldier.
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by ibechris(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08
MIKOLOWISKA:

When was he told? Abi you want to die untimely too

U havent been following...keep ur cool.

I am from Abia state.

He was vehemently told that the pool is faulty but he entered it because he was a soldier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:58pm On Jul 08
saasala:
How come a cadet can't swim?

Is this not madness?

Our military is a joke. Ordinary swim they cant swim but they can bully citizens wherever they go.

So wetin you go do
Na dem say make you be civilian
How many times dem bully militant or boko
No vex say you no be man o

Nonsense!

RIP to the small pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by onadana: 2:59pm On Jul 08
omooba969:

Hahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you quickly apply sense before principalities do you strong thing...lol πŸ˜†

Na over-sharp dey worry you laidiz o! πŸ˜‚

How man go do nah...nah him I get ooo...only both of us for this foreign Country ooo...I watch him,he watches me.

1 Like

Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Abusadiq01(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08
Metrix147:
More photos

Omo this babe fine Shaa πŸ€—
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by BeigJawnson(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08
May your gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Augustine2244(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08
Really unfortunate!
BUT HAS ANYONE BOTHERED TO CHECK THE MEANING OF THE DUDE'S SURNAME ESPECIALLY IGBOS ON THIS FORUM?
Onyeomereneche literally means "He Who Was Offended Awaits"
What a NAME?
There's power in a given name but it's unfortunate that most people are ignorant of this vital fact.
Names activates spirits either good or evil, and play and play a vital role in a man's destiny in life.
Jehovah God Himself had to change Abram's NAME to ABRAHAM,in order for him to come into the Divine Promises on his life.
A lot of people online are so ignorant.
Monikers constitute a name whether you believe it or not, and if you give yourself a filthy moniker,it will reflect on your life.
I have seen a moniker here "Yoruba Bastard"
Lol!
What reasonable person in his or her right senses gives himself or herself such a repulsive moniker?
My people perish for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6).
Such a person would be ignorantly invoking the Spirit of Bastard on his bloodline, and later in life,he may or may not live to see the spirit of the name (Moniker) begin to manifest on his bloodline.
Now this young promising Army cadet might be bearing a cursed surname,yet not realize it, due to IGNORANCE AND UNNECESSARY CUSTOMARY SENTIMENTS.
If he wasn't teleguided to die at the pool, how does one begin to explain how or why a non swimmer should even come an inch close to a deep body of water?
I remember a long time case of a Yoruba guy bearing the name "Osundina" and according to the pastor also Yoruba who delivered him, the name means "Osun Has Blocked The Way".
We can imagine what goes on in the life of such an unfortunate person bearing such name! His life was filled with unending troubles and chaos, even in career.
He was only able to receive breakthrough after changing the NAME in the course of deliverance.
Gone are the days we bear and give names carelessly.
Every NAME today must be scrutinized thoroughly before giving it to our family, children,or ourselves.
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Anthonystark: 3:30pm On Jul 08
My very cracked coursemate ......Rest on bro we'll never forget you cry
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:32pm On Jul 08
Abujaexpress:
It took 3 bad hours to rescue someone from a swimming pool and not river?
no long stick in urban areas and no one knows how to swim with another body
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by clockwisereport: 3:42pm On Jul 08
Judolisco:
what's the meaning... RIP young soldier

Pls don't drink and swim, very dangerous
1. Person wey e happen to dey think

2. Person wey e happen to dey wait

FIREUPNOw

1 Like

Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:59pm On Jul 08
ibechris:

U havent been following...keep ur cool.

I am from Abia state.

He was vehemently told that the pool is faulty but he entered it because he was soldier.
My bad
I no know say the tory Don DE trend
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Magicdon(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08
Whobedatte:
Are soldiers not supposed to learn basic swimming skills in the academy?
RIP to him

I wonder oo
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Magicdon(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08
Abujaexpress:
It took 3 bad hours to rescue someone from a swimming pool and not river?

am still shocked? is the swimming pool possessed?
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by OniyideAmplify(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08
Judolisco:
what's the meaning... RIP young soldier

Pls don't drink and swim, very dangerous
I googled it, it stated "Am Actor".

But I guess what Google mean was "The Warrior"
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:20pm On Jul 08
Young men in military uniform in naija learn from Americans to love your civilians,you need them,stop colalling them bloody civilians and outdated slang.
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by ibechris(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08
MIKOLOWISKA:

My bad
I no know say the tory Don DE trend

His friends went to the hotel and killed the manager of the hotel dead.

And they equally arrested many of their staff at that hotel. Till date,no-one is talking about the manager that was killed by the same soldiers all because he refused to heed to to instruction.

I pity for the family of the manager who was killed without resort to peaceful investigation.
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by FireUpNow(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08
clockwisereport:
1. Person wey e happen to dey think

2. Person wey e happen to dey wait

FIREUPNOw

Ohh
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by ibechris(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08
Augustine2244:
Really unfortunate!
BUT HAS ANYONE BOTHERED TO CHECK THE MEANING OF THE DUDE'S SURNAME ESPECIALLY IGBOS ON THIS FORUM?
Onyeomereneche literally means "He Who Was Offended Awaits"
What a NAME?
There's power in a given name but it's unfortunate that most people are ignorant of this vital fact.
Names activates spirits either good or evil, and play and play a vital role in a man's destiny in life.
Jehovah God Himself had to change Abram's NAME to ABRAHAM,in order for him to come into the Divine Promises on his life.
A lot of people online are so ignorant.
Monikers constitute a name whether you believe it or not, and if you give yourself a filthy moniker,it will reflect on your life.
I have seen a moniker here "Yoruba Bastard"
Lol!
What reasonable person in his or her right senses gives himself or herself such a repulsive moniker?
My people perish for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6).
Such a person would be ignorantly invoking the Spirit of Bastard on his bloodline, and later in life,he may or may not live to see the spirit of the name (Moniker) begin to manifest on his bloodline.
Now this young promising Army cadet might be bearing a cursed surname,yet not realize it, due to IGNORANCE AND UNNECESSARY CUSTOMARY SENTIMENTS.
If he wasn't teleguided to die at the pool, how does one begin to explain how or why a non swimmer should even come an inch close to a deep body of water?
I remember a long time case of a Yoruba guy bearing the name "Osundina" and according to the pastor also Yoruba who delivered him, the name means "Osun Has Blocked The Way".
We can imagine what goes on in the life of such an unfortunate person bearing such name! His life was filled with unending troubles and chaos, even in career.
He was only able to receive breakthrough after changing the NAME in the course of deliverance.
Gone are the days we bear and give names carelessly.
Every NAME today must be scrutinized thoroughly before giving it to our family, children,or ourselves.

It is only in Africa that we always think their names are the real reason they are poor.

In other climes,we have names like wood,Bush,harder,Edward coccine just name it. Hutchinson all which have gone far in everything but here David is suffering,Paul is about committing suicide and funny thing Muhammed was wounded by Bokoharam and I can continue to say more.
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:37pm On Jul 08
ibechris:

His friends went to the hotel and killed the manager of the hotel dead.

And they equally arrested many of their staff at that hotel. Till date,no-one is talking about the manager that was killed by the same soldiers all because he refused to heed to to instruction.

I pity for the family of the manager who was killed without resort to peaceful investigation.
Ọmọ na tó ní de do business with Soja. Make dem go stay barracks
Make dem de dia de
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by PHAYOL81: 5:13pm On Jul 08
Who wrote SUNSET AT NOON for a 20 years old deceased? That sun sets BARELY AFTER DAWN!
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Augustine2244(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08
ibechris:

It is only in Africa that we always think their names are the real reason they are poor.

In other climes,we have names like wood,Bush,harder,Edward coccine just name it. Hutchinson all which have gone far in everything but here David is suffering,Paul is about committing suicide and funny thing Muhammed was wounded by Bokoharam and I can continue to say more.
Mr White Pig worshiper, believe whatever you want.
Leave me with mine.
Is that too difficult for you?
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by MikeofKd(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08
I think there's more to his death , cus in the Nigerian defence academy there's the crocodile , airborne and ranger courses, regardless of what arm force u belong ,u must do these courses B4 pop. So with that being said this man must have gone through basic swimming test which is the crocodile course. So how come in drowned ?
They killed this young man. There's no way he drowned.
The Nigerian Armed forces and competition na 5 and 6 , that's how they killed Tolulope too and said it was accident .
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by ucbenjamin696(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08
Just imagine say the hotel dey close to doz cadets base or even if naw same local government area or next local government, I swear by now,naw Watin happen for 1864BC for happen again,cuz doz military boiz go carry the entire hotel building go keep for sambisa forest,unless if the owner naw snr military officer.
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by ibechris(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08
Augustine2244:

Mr White Pig worshiper, believe whatever you want.
Leave me with mine.
Is that too difficult for you?

U need a revival.

U are still in stone age sorry uncle.
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by winner37(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08
What a Lost to the family 😭 😭

R.i.p
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Augustine2244(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08
ibechris:

U need a revival.
U are still in stone age sorry uncle.
I equally need a revival. You are still in the primordial era before the Stone Age. Sorry Uncle.
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by doggedfighter(f): 9:08pm On Jul 08
Augustine2244:

Lol!!! As in eeh! The name literally means "He who was Offended Awaits"
Are you sure this isn't a cursed name?

This your interpretation isn't it.
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by MyAmericandream(f): 9:52pm On Jul 08
Zonefree:

ONYEOMERENECHE

What a name.

God rest his soul.

Do you know the meaning of the name?
Re: Tears As 20-yr-old Cadet Officer Who Died In Hotel Pool In Abia Laid To Rest by Ken4Christ: 10:09pm On Jul 08
Zonefree:

ONYEOMERENECHE

What a name.

God rest his soul.

It's really sad. But the truth is that most departed souls are not resting. They are actually roasting instead in burning hell. It's not about how good or how bad you are. It's about your response to the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualists Exhume Woman’s Corpse 13 Days After Being Buried In Ibadan. Photos / House, Shops Burnt In Lagos Gang War (pictured) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Agbor, Delta, Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.