Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,396 members, 7,891,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her (839 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by Thevoicetv001: 7:58pm On Jul 07
Leaked old audio of Isreal DMW apologizing to Sophia Momodu after she called to confront him about comments he made about her on his Instagram story

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgxkdx6dDjU

Mynd44
fergie001
Fynestboi
MissyB3
OAM4J
ijebabe
nex
airmark

Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by dawnomike(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07
Bro. Israel protecting where his food comes from and still gat beg in camera....

Social media wahala...

Lemme mind my business biko... My name is not Israel.
Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by Editor621: 8:04pm On Jul 07
Nothing is private again on the net
Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by MasterJayJay: 8:06pm On Jul 07
That boy na SIMP.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by Zonefree(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07
Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by EreluRoz: 8:20pm On Jul 07
If you are supporting this lady Sophia as a woman then you are not seeing through her. All these rubbish she's been doing lately is because David married chioma and nothing else.
How did David became an overnight deadbeat immediately he got married to chioma? This same Sophia was still sleeping with David as at 2022 when David was publicly flaunting chioma and even engaged her, she was secretly hoping David will never marry her and was ok with David stringing both of them along, low self-esteem lady.
Same Sophia that was the first to donate to davido's public fundraising just few years back before his marriage ooo, always praising him and boom he became an overnight deadbeat immediately he got married to chioma,she claimed she stopped refusing David access to her body and he stopped being responsible for her daughter which I believe it's a lie , David opted to pay 5m for the rent but she was living in a 27m rent and expected David to continue funding her lavish lifestyle just because she's his babymama nonsense bittered lady.

If she raised all these alarm before David's wedding I would have reason with her but I perfectly know a bitter woman and boldly telling you all that she's bitter kos David married chioma.

The annoying thing about her is that she forcefully put herself in that second option spot when David has never at any point flaunt her as his lover not even when David broke up with chioma, he flaunted another babe añd still not her, so what is she fighting for kos clearly David doesn't have any iota of love for her or has he at any point chose her. Somebody should tell her to respect herself and get a life, being someone's babymama is not an automatic ticket to him wifing you. A man will always go where his heart is which is what David has done. You can't trap modern men with pregnancy, they'll claim the child and move on with the love of their life. Sophia respect yourself kos you are way older than David. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by Zonefree(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07
EreluRoz:
If you are supporting this lady Sophia as a woman then you are not seeing through her. All these rubbish she's been doing lately is because David married chioma and nothing else.
How did David became an overnight deadbeat immediately he got married to chioma? This same Sophia was still sleeping with David as at 2022 when David was publicly flaunting chioma and even engaged her, she was secretly hoping David will never marry her and was ok with David stringing both of them along, low self-esteem lady.
Same Sophia that was the first to donate to davido's public fundraising just few years back before his marriage ooo, always praising him and boom he became an overnight deadbeat immediately he got married to chioma,she claimed she stopped refusing David access to her body and he stopped being responsible for her daughter which I believe it's a lie , David opted to pay 5m for the rent but she was living in a 27m rent and expected David to continue funding her lavish lifestyle just because she's his babymama nonsense bittered lady.

If she raised all these alarm before David's wedding I would have reason with her but I perfectly know a bitter woman and boldly telling you all that she's bitter kos David married chioma.

The annoying thing about her is that she forcefully put herself in that second option spot when David has never at any point flaunt her as his lover not even when David broke up with chioma, he flaunted another babe añd n
Is it not yet time you return the phone to the owner?

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by EreluRoz: 8:33pm On Jul 07
Zonefree:

honestly I'm disgusted about her yeye stupid rant and leaking chats all over social media. She even leaked her chat with davido's dad, imagine such nonsense uncultured lady. Let her tie her life around David instead of getting her own life as if Dem tie their placenta together. So much nonsense over a man that doesn't love her a bit

1 Like

Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by atiku4President(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07
You are a bad person if you leak people's apologies or secret confessions to you. You are dead and irreparable.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by Zonefree(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07
EreluRoz:
honestly I'm disgusted about her yeye stupid rant and leaking chats all over social media. She even leaked her chat with davido's dad, imagine such nonsense uncultured lady. Let her tie her life around David instead of getting her own life as if Dem tie their placenta together. So much nonsense over a man that doesn't love her a bit
I'm happy to read these sweet lines from you. It means there's still hope to restore you.

Chop kiss 💋

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by EreluRoz: 8:44pm On Jul 07
Zonefree:

I'm happy to read these sweet lines from you. It means there's still hope to restore you.

Chop kiss 💋
Yeye. Lol

1 Like

Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by PerfectStranger(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07
Jealousy
Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by ravensckar(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07
EreluRoz:

The annoying thing about her is that she forcefully put herself in that second option spot when David has never at any point flaunt her as his lover not even when David broke up with chioma, he flaunted another babe añd still not her, so what is she fighting for kos clearly David doesn't have any iota of love for her or has he at any point chose her. Somebody should tell her to respect herself and get a life, being someone's babymama is not an automatic ticket to him wifing you. A man will always go where his heart is which is what David has done. You can't trap modern men with pregnancy, they'll claim the child and move on with the love of their life. Sophia respect yourself kos you are way older than David. Nonsense
See as you type epistle full ground on top another person marital issue.

Get a life please! Babymama & her babydaddy matter no suppose concern you. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by EreluRoz: 9:44pm On Jul 07
ravensckar:
See as you type epistle full ground on top another person marital issue.

Get a life please! Babymama & her babydaddy matter no suppose concern you. cheesy cheesy
go home and receive home training
Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by Pepperdemisback: 9:47pm On Jul 07
Zonefree:

God bless you, see long rubbish with no sense.
Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by Pepperdemisback: 9:57pm On Jul 07
dawnomike:
Bro. Israel protecting where his food comes from and still gat beg in camera....

Social media wahala...

Lemme mind my business biko... My name is not Israel.
He's an old fool, even Imade has asked Davido to get rid of him. As an adult, there's a time to talk and there's a time to be quiet. Imagine an old man who lies down at Airport calling someone Shameless. Israel and Sophie are both from Edo state, he should have even kept quiet.
Won't be surprised if he loses his job because of that apology.
Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by onome25(m): 1:44am On Jul 08
Thevoicetv001:
Leaked old audio of Isreal DMW apologizing to Sophia Momodu after she called to confront him about comments he made about her on his Instagram story

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgxkdx6dDjU

Mynd44
fergie001
Fynestboi
MissyB3
OAM4J
ijebabe
nex
airmark

Oh social media wetin de sup nah grin

Re: Sophia Leaked Audio Of Isreal DMW Apologizing To Her After Shading Her by Saturnalia(m): 7:46am On Jul 08
There’s just little difference between Israel DMW and Sophia.

If Davido dies today, both of them will find their square roots and jump onto the next victim to bootlick.

(1) (Reply)

Fela Is Better Than Mj / You Need To Read This / Who's The Sexiest Sportswoman In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.