Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:05 AM

Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) (62133 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by TechBaron: 8:38pm On Jul 08
Okay
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by kennyz247(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08
Ok
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08
Akudaya

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by ClassicEvilSpir: 8:40pm On Jul 08
The usual fake X stories, aimed at revenue generation. No proof, nothing. Kind of stories one can manufacture out of thin air, without the stress of providing proof.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by ppogba: 8:43pm On Jul 08
Instead of you to give your life to Christ, you are still talking about stopping ladies sleeping over at your age.

At least Macron na your age mate now.!

5 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by DestinyNigga: 8:45pm On Jul 08
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na y I no de sleep over for ASHAWO house be dis.

E get one day way I nearly sleep over..

I make mistake carry one fat girl like dat and i don high well well.

Around 1am in the night. This fat girl wake me up say make i NACK her bcus the weather cold. Me i tell her say I don tire.. say her body too big and na energy i use de carry her fat laps up since 9pm till 11pm. Say make I rest small now.

Before i know waiting de Xup. Dis girl hold me for NECK.. she begin press my NECK grin

I tell her say β€œ aunty abeg i go do, I go NACK U WELL WELL AUNTY grin

as she one set for NACKING, naso i carry my boxers for hand burst window grin

Kai !!!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Next time dey carry lepa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 8:45pm On Jul 08
Crappy story again. Bulllllshaiiit! angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 8:46pm On Jul 08
Omoawoke:
Rubbish, fantasy story, exaggerated bullshitt just to amuse readers.
...and get coins from X.

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Azazyel: 8:46pm On Jul 08
Boogyman557:

Around 1am in the night. This fat girl wake me up say make i NACK her bcus the weather cold. Me i tell her say I don tire.. say her body too big and na energy i use de carry her fat laps up since 9pm till 11pm. Say make I rest small now.

Before i know waiting de Xup. Dis girl hold me for NECK.. she begin press my NECK grin

Kai !!!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

grin grin grin this man ehn

3 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Jamie248: 8:47pm On Jul 08
Newlymarried:

I can't believe I've just wasted two minutes of my life on this stupid story undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Greenfusion: 8:48pm On Jul 08
Thank your stars, you for don port to the other side....she just pity u

3 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Zuckembego: 8:48pm On Jul 08
Zonefree:
This message came at the wrong time. This weekend wey I wan import one banny from neighbouring state na em you drop this weird and scary story. undecided

Wetin man do man? cry

This message might be for you to get you out of trouble.
God sends angels to us inform of human. you know?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08
Zonefree:
This message came at the wrong time. This weekend wey I wan import one banny from neighbouring state na em you drop this weird and scary story. undecided

Wetin man do man? cry
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:50pm On Jul 08
Why would the number go when she’s blocked you? You for try calling with another line

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by BlackyOne: 8:50pm On Jul 08
Your first time of meeting a girl you've been toasting happens to be by 9pm? not daylight or even a hangout!

Now the first time you're meeting someone you're toasting happens to be a sleepover that starts from 9pm, you don't know any of her friends or social media accounts, no pictures of her, I wonder if you met her in a cemetery!

3 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by jayce232: 8:50pm On Jul 08
Obierika:
Why would you even invite someone you just met to do sleep over in your house?
It is very risky
The lady may have underlying health condition & die at your place, how will such a guy explain it? Before inviting someone to sleep over, there should be some level of familiarity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Weknowbetter: 8:53pm On Jul 08
She left but he continued to chase and call for a year. This bedtime story is foolish

6 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Bullman(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08
Worst that can ever happen na for woman to crash for ya arss make she nor wake for morning.. embarassed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by mblarry1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08
Guy, u b crazy guy I swear.

Boogyman557:

Kai !!!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Deltatoto: 8:55pm On Jul 08
[quote author=Newlymarried post=130856279][/quote]it also happened to me mine was clearly a ghost no need.

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Thabothabo101: 8:55pm On Jul 08
The story doesn't add up. This guy is shady and a fucking asshole.

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Anyiamaka: 8:56pm On Jul 08
Zonefree:

Wetin man do man? cry

Na man still save men!

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Bishopadaidu(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08
Zonefree:

Wetin man do man? cry

You can still import 2 bannies sef werey πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by bemeruca: 9:00pm On Jul 08
No find a girl you will marry, be telling us nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by AdeCityzen(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08
Greenfusion:
Thank your stars, ....she just pity u
i swear. My female friend do stare at me in a wildly way too, i always think what's wrong with her. Let's be guided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by rebsound: 9:03pm On Jul 08
tooth4tooth:
I suspect the girl was a ghost
yh with phone given to her by a demon
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08
Rexymania:
Idiot na God save am. If he had slept with her, na bye bye

So he invited the girl to his house so he could watch her like television grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by rebsound: 9:04pm On Jul 08
Some girls can't sleep when they visit a man, n she staring is weird, simple nothing special
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by bemeruca: 9:04pm On Jul 08
She was expecting you to sleep with her. You met her online invite to your house to sleep and you gist with her and slept off? Why are people making up nonsense stories?

Anyway, you were supposed to have sex with her. That was what she was waiting for.

10 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Greenfusion: 9:05pm On Jul 08
AdeCityzen:
i swear. My female friend do stare at me in a wildly way too, i always think what's wrong with her. Let's be guided
Yes o, no hard man 4 the matter o...... man's greatest and Sweetest moment is his weakest moment...so we all have to use what's inside our skull.

8 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by 004gist: 9:06pm On Jul 08
lipsrsealed
Allow random girls come ur house or around u..
Experience is the best teacher. After I learnt a bitter lesson I know say spiritual is real

4 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Jaylord12(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08
Lyrics269:
Na mami wata
Keep ur preeq one place.
One of my friends that year bleeped one only for the girl to disappear at night, the guy wan mad.

Are u serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo FiancΓ©e / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.