Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,199 members, 7,897,090 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) (60144 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Error401: 8:16am On Jul 09
SpaceX:
hope you know according to international law importing a lady for sex is term sex trafficking, so you've to be careful. She can make a report even if the transaction was mutual. The world is full of double standard.

That’s not sex trafficking, consent is very important, age and intentions
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by dkidd: 8:58am On Jul 09
Maysdevices:
💯
Mrs 💯 siding with sex starved dimwits. What of the woman with a toddler I helped accommodate that was standing over me in the dead of night watching? She came for me to fvck her too right? A woman with her child came to fvck me? A woman I know nothing about and she knows nothing about me too? Na so u dey fvck dey go?
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by columbus007(m): 9:03am On Jul 09
SpaceX:
hope you know according to international law importing a lady for sex is term sex trafficking, so you've to be careful. She can make a report even if the transaction was mutual. The world is full of double standard.
hmm.
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by dkidd: 9:03am On Jul 09
jubrilELsudan:
THIS BOY IS DEFINITELY THE MOST FOOLISH HUMAN ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET

TO EVEN COMPOUND HIS FOOLISHNESS IS THE FACT THAT HIS BRAIN IS SO FLAT

THE LADY HAS NO WITCHCRAFT OR MAMIWOTA SPIRIT OR OGBANJE OR WHATSOEVER HIS FLAT BRAIN HAS CONCLUDED

THE REASON THE LADY WAS STARING AT HIM IS BECAUSE SHE IS WONDERING WHAT MANNER OF WEAK MAN HE IS THAT HE CANNOT EVEN MAKE ANY MOVE TO WANT TO FVCK HER

AND THE STARES IS THAT OF GRAVE DISAPPOINTMENT LIKE WHAT KIND OF USELESS BOY DID SHE WASTE HER TIME TO COME SPEND THE NIGHT WITH LIKE IT'S VERY OBVIOUS EITHER HIS PRICK IS NOT WORKING OR HE IS GAY

FOR HER TO COME OVER TO HIS PLACE TO SPEND THE NIGHT AND SHE DIDN'T DEMAND FOR MONEY LIKE IT'S A HOOKUP PROVES THAT INDEED SHE REALLY LIKED THE GUY

IF YOU EVEN INVESTIGATE WELL YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT THE STUPID BOY HAD BEEN MAKING MOUTH TO THE GIRL THAT HE WILL FVCK HER BRAINS OUT THAT HE WILL EVEN FVCK HER INTO A WHEELCHAIR THAT THEY WON'T EVEN SLEEP THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE NIGHT DUE TO HEAVY FVCKING

THE REASON SHE INSISTED COOKING HIM BREAKFAST IS BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT MAYBE IF SHE COOKED FOR HIM IT MAY MAKE HIM LIKE HER

ANYBODY THAT SIDES WITH THIS IMPOTENT BOY IS REALLY MOST STUPID

You be dunce to conclude this. I accommodated a woman and I did it because of the crying baby as she said she had no where to go that night. I was coming out of a bar high as a kite but I still had my senses intact. I helped her and took her and her baby home gave them food and shelter only for me to be awakened in the dead of the night to find her standing still over me watching intensely like she was deciding on what to do. I slept on the rug and left the bed for them to be comfortable. I observed her for about 30 seconds before letting her know I was awake. In ur stupid head she came out with her baby to be fvcked by strangers? Why can't some of u reason like humans but goats?

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by columbus007(m): 9:06am On Jul 09
MasterJayJay:
Mumu man! Any woman that wants to kill men who thinks with their penis will do so during fornication.

Which one is sleepover? Be straightforward and admit you invite ashawos to your apartment.

Nonsense and ingredients.
oga cool down haha, undecidedma your matter?
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by crossover(m): 9:15am On Jul 09
Bros, you don't have to be insultive! Infact, your narrative is so weird and obscured!! Besides, imagine the fact that the guy kept on calling her number. He missed an angel!!!

dkidd:

You be dunce to conclude this. I accommodated a woman and I did it because of the crying baby as she said she had no where to go that night. I was coming out of a bar high as a kite but I still had my senses intact. I helped her and took her and her baby home gave them food and shelter only for me to be awakened in the dead of the night to find her standing still over me watching intensely like she was deciding on what to do. I slept on the rug and left the bed for them to be comfortable. I observed her for about 30 seconds before letting her know I was awake. In ur stupid head she came out with her baby to be fvcked by strangers? Why can't some of u reason like humans but goats?
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Maysdevices(f): 9:24am On Jul 09
dkidd:

Mrs 💯 siding with sex starved dimwits. What of the woman with a toddler I helped accommodate that was standing over me in the dead of night watching? She came for me to fvck her too right? A woman with her child came to fvck me? A woman I know nothing about and she knows nothing about me too? Na so u dey fvck dey go?
What you just described is totally different, this sounds like Hook up gone wrong. Two things can be right at once

Hope you heal from that situation
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Maysdevices(f): 9:32am On Jul 09
crossover:
Bros, you don't have to be insultive! Infact, your narrative is so weird and obscured!! Besides, imagine the fact that the guy kept on calling her number. He missed an angel!!!

The fact that you’re comparing a single mother ( which are usually desperate) to a young girl is weird

He didn’t say her stares were intense or that she looked malicious

I don’t know why you’re connecting your situation to his, but I assure it’s not the same

I state at my man at night too because I rarely get sleep and it’s therapeutic, my eyes are very seductive looking like a cat’s so it might come off as scary if he suddenly wakes up

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:20am On Jul 09
What is the name of this movie

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by steph4real1(m): 10:35am On Jul 09
Zonefree:
This message came at the wrong time. This weekend wey I wan import one banny from neighbouring state na em you drop this weird and scary story. undecided

Wetin man do man? cry
I will advice you go ahead with ya plan but no sleep with your two eyes. Just close one & leave the second eye open. We no wan loose any nairalander, I take God beg you.
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by HOSTCOM(m): 10:42am On Jul 09
Make una no dey womanise, una no dey hear...😏😏😏
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Juniorangel(m): 10:42am On Jul 09
Back then in school after club I carry one fine babe go house as we reach house we continue drinking and even smoke on top sef as we finish drink wan come start action na so this babe just passed out like that, I even think say she don die until I checked her and she was breathing fine, but the passout was scary, I no sleep that night again until it was morning when she woke up, even to touch her sef I no fit, since then no more sleeping over.

3 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 10:43am On Jul 09
Zonefree:
This message came at the wrong time. This weekend wey I wan import one banny from neighbouring state na em you drop this weird and scary story. undecided

Wetin man do man? cry
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fear na Enemy..

Go ahead and Invite her..Who knows wedding fit sup between you two.

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 10:48am On Jul 09
MrBrownJay1:
what did the babe come to do at your house at 9pm that you wanted to go fall asleep at 11pm? is your apt a hotel for strangers or something?!
in this day and age, only a very foolish man would allow a total stranger to spend the night at his place (unless he fukcs her the whole night and never goes to sleep)...

how can you even close your eyes and fall asleep while someone (you dont even know) is in your house next to you?! you people are brave sha!

NO WONDER SO MANY OF THESE YEYE BABES ARE PLAYING WITH FOOLISH MEN'S DESTINY (like Messi against defenders)
The story no add up.

The moment you Invite a girl over, She knows sex go sup..she came and you went to sleep..The message is deep.

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by dkidd: 11:01am On Jul 09
Maysdevices:
What you just described is totally different, this sounds like Hook up gone wrong. Two things can be right at once

Hope you heal from that situation
Heal from what exactly? Those guys are basing the situation on sex while the Op never even mentioned if he had sex with her or not. So let's even agree he refused to have sex with her so she will be looking at him at night while he sleeps. There are millions of ways a girl will show she wants to fvck even if the guy is slow and watching him sleep at night isn't one of them

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by dkidd: 11:02am On Jul 09
crossover:

No be only angel... No be every girl man dey fvck u better learn it now and save urself a lot of trouble

3 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Ibrahim3307(m): 11:59am On Jul 09
Babaken:
Ebedei In Ukwani local government.
okay
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Acehart: 12:10pm On Jul 09
She liked you. Her staring was about disappointment and anger - it is a feminine trait. She wanted to cook as she was hungry, forget about the night's disappointment, and start a relationship. But... he fluffed it.

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by nasbiafra(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09
this one off me
PointZerom:

I locked my power bike and packed it in the premises of the hotel b4 entering the room with her and I came the next day and carried it.

After fucking her and was about to leave, she rested her tow hands on my shoulder and fixed her eyes on mine, within seconds something like sparkling of light started coming from her eyes towards mine and I started losing consciousness. At that point her body started changing to that of a snake, I have to cream JESUS! and used my last strength to push her onto the bed and ran out abandoning my machine.

I AM NOT HERE TO ENTICE YOU. IF YOU LIKE DISAGREE NO PROBLEM.

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by adecz: 12:41pm On Jul 09
AareGaa:

He is Agbari Ojukwu's bloda.

Ojukwu sacrificed 3millions of his blodas , and later fled in the middle of the night to Cote d'Ivoire.
Ojukwu too dey fear.

👉👉👉He who fights and runs away, lives
to fight another day❗️❗️

Didn't Ojukwu come back and fight
for elective posts and marry a Nigerian
beauty queen in addition❓❓❗️❗️👍👍👍
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Lungs: 2:32pm On Jul 09
slickbak:
She came by 9pm and he slept 11pm. grin

Bed nor Dey her house?

Oga no show working.

Make una try dey read before comments nw
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Austineva2: 3:35pm On Jul 09
dkidd:
Something similar happened to me in Abuja back then. A strange lady with a little child that I accommodated that night. After midnight I woke up to her standing over me in the dark and staring deeply. My hairs on my body stand omor but I quickly comport myself and asked her what's going on she said she couldn't sleep. Me leave bed for u and ur son sleep for bare rug yet u no fit sleep. I just got up, tied one fat Jumbo, went to the veranda and blaze up. Came back in on laptop begin busy myself. No be me them go kpai for sleep. I later heard she was an ex nollywood actress but hand dey meet her back then. Forgotten her name though but she was showing me some old pictures of movie scenes with more popular actors. One night turn one week for my crib. I begin take care of woman and her child wey I no know from anywhere. The day she left was like Christmas to me lol. My eyes have seen
but you nack or you no nack?
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by jubrilELsudan: 3:53pm On Jul 09
dkidd:

CALLING YOU AN ODE IS LIKE PRAISING YOUR FAMILY LINEAGE

YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOL WITH NOTHING TO ADD

SPECIAL ABIDO SHEYKA GAZELLE GARAGAGARA THUNDER FIRE YOU

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by CorrectionFLuid: 4:26pm On Jul 09
Nnamdipapa:
Na the handsome man be that. Orisirisi.

See head like opiolo mango.

It corroborates with the guys fear naa cheesy

The guy know say he no fine, so that reason no follow cheesy
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09
That lady might be a ghost oh not everyone online is human.
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09
Lyrics269:
Na mami wata
Keep ur preeq one place.
One of my friends that year bleeped one only for the girl to disappear at night, the guy wan mad.

I have heard this same story in many churches from people who claimed to witness it i don't know how true it is.
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by dkidd: 4:35pm On Jul 09
jubrilELsudan:

CALLING YOU AN ODE IS LIKE PRAISING YOUR FAMILY LINEAGE

YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOL WITH NOTHING TO ADD

SPECIAL ABIDO SHEYKA GAZELLE GARAGAGARA THUNDER FIRE YOU
Lol goat funny enough U just made my day with this rubbish 😂
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by dkidd: 4:40pm On Jul 09
Austineva2:
but you nack or you no nack?
So out of everything na the Knacking condition concern u inside? Na wah undecided
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by jubrilELsudan: 5:19pm On Jul 09
dkidd:

Lol goat funny enough U just made my day with this rubbish 😂

ODE

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Austineva2: 5:35pm On Jul 09
dkidd:

So out of everything na the Knacking condition concern u inside? Na wah undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09
Dumb guy! If you're cute and a lady u been having long conversation with comes to visit u, they do that quite often

Most ladies in love wake up to stare at their prized man ! It's not new! The glow is natural it comes with admiration !

It's called tumescence glow ! When they don't read all they know is knacking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na y I no de sleep over for ASHAWO house be dis.

E get one day way I nearly sleep over..

I make mistake carry one fat girl like dat and i don high well well.

Around 1am in the night. This fat girl wake me up say make i NACK her bcus the weather cold. Me i tell her say I don tire.. say her body too big and na energy i use de carry her fat laps up since 9pm till 11pm. Say make I rest small now.

Before i know waiting de Xup. Dis girl hold me for NECK.. she begin press my NECK grin

I tell her say “ aunty abeg i go do, I go NACK U WELL WELL AUNTY grin

as she one set for NACKING, naso i carry my boxers for hand burst window grin

Kai !!!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Dix 1 off me grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.