Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,663 members, 7,930,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) (61882 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by madone: 9:12pm On Jul 08
Rexymania:

You dreamt the girl sleeping beside you came down and started barking? Confirm demon
yrs and i woke up eith my elbow on her neck
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by adecz: 9:12pm On Jul 08
You too fear...

Abi you be yarriba❓❓

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by DonEd(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na y I no de sleep over for ASHAWO house be dis.

E get one day way I nearly sleep over..

I make mistake carry one fat girl like dat and i don high well well.

Around 1am in the night. This fat girl wake me up say make i NACK her bcus the weather cold. Me i tell her say I don tire.. say her body too big and na energy i use de carry her fat laps up since 9pm till 11pm. Say make I rest small now.

Before i know waiting de Xup. Dis girl hold me for NECK.. she begin press my NECK grin

I tell her say “ aunty abeg i go do, I go NACK U WELL WELL AUNTY grin

as she one set for NACKING, naso i carry my boxers for hand burst window grin

Kai !!!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

U no well. I swear

4 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Lezzlie(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08
SpaceX:
hope you know according to international law importing a lady for sex is term sex trafficking, so you've to be careful. She can make a report even if the transaction was mutual. The world is full of double standard.
importing a lady for sex is termed sex trafficking?

I don't know who I should be angry with, you or the twelve other illiterates like you who liked your ignorant post?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08
Zonefree:
This message came at the wrong time. This weekend wey I wan import one banny from neighbouring state na em you drop this weird and scary story. undecided

Wetin man do man? cry
call ur friend to hide under the bed. Incase anything want happen.

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 9:14pm On Jul 08
we have our own story to share a ladies too but I will not share it here become bof your ex boyfriend Jones
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08
Zonefree:
This message came at the wrong time. This weekend wey I wan import one banny from neighbouring state na em you drop this weird and scary story. undecided

Wetin man do man? cry
tooth4tooth:
I suspect the girl was a ghost

She was in love, simple as ABC. She was disappointed and thereafter, blocked him from contacting her ever again

4 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by hammer567: 9:20pm On Jul 08
SO U ORDER KPEKUS AND E ARRIVE AND THEN U START SLEEPING? grin grin grin

NO BE JUJU BE DAT?

U STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO BRING IT TO SOCIAL MEDIA AND POST YOUR PIC?

MUMU MAN!

DID SHE COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO SLEEP? SHE TELL U SAY SHE DEY HOMELESS NI?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Fatbam005: 9:20pm On Jul 08
Some still dey argue say na lie.. Lol, some never see real life issue before your brain is even too small to comprehend deep spiritual issues

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by PointZerom: 9:21pm On Jul 08
Lyrics269:
Na mami wata
Keep ur preeq one place.
One of my friends that year bleeped one only for the girl to disappear at night, the guy wan mad.

I nack one like that in a hotel at Okokomaiko, she turned to a big snake with heavy lightning coming out from her eyes.
I ran and abandoned my power bike.
I will never forget this experience for life.

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08
Omoawoke:
Rubbish, fantasy story, exaggerated bullshitt just to amuse readers.

Keep kwayet angry

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by hammer567: 9:24pm On Jul 08
THE IDIOT WAKE UP, SEE THE POOR GIRL WAITING AND HE START DREAMING OF HIS VILLAGE PEOPLE.

EVERYTHING MUST BE WITCHES AAND WIZARD, INCLUDING A POOR GIRL YOU INVITED INTO YOUR HOUSE AND SITTING GENTLY ON YOUR BED AS YOU SLEEP.

U NO EVEN SMACK HER YANSH AND DRAW HER UNDER THE BLANKET TO SLEEP.

IN THE MORNING, MAKE SHE NO COOK?

NIGGA U ARE A BLOODY FOOL, Y DID U KEEP HER NUMBER AND SEARCHIN SOCIAL MEDIA, SO U CAN INVITE HER BACK AND THIS TIME POUR PETROL AND BURN HER?

ONYE ARA!

7 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Oakenshield: 9:24pm On Jul 08
Reasons a guy should never plan to rape or else him eyes for see shege dat night
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by SHIVA001: 9:27pm On Jul 08
Boogyman557:

Around 1am in the night. This fat girl wake me up say make i NACK her bcus the weather cold. Me i tell her say I don tire.. say her body too big and na energy i use de carry her fat laps up since 9pm till 11pm. Say make I rest small now.

Before i know waiting de Xup. Dis girl hold me for NECK.. she begin press my NECK grin

Kai !!!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You are A naturally funny person, na your comment I dey always find for nairaland grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 9:30pm On Jul 08
E be things!!

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08
Boogyman557:

Kai !!!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

omoh...........boss man,u dn make me laff tire 4 here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Bisca: 9:38pm On Jul 08
who come help you carry your bike?
PointZerom:

I nack one like that in a hotel at Okokomaiko, she turned to a big snake with heavy lightning coming out from her eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by PepeXKermit: 9:38pm On Jul 08
rebsound:
Some girls can't sleep when they visit a man, n she staring is weird, simple nothing special

Yes true. I remember when i first slept over at my girls place, she did not sleep that night.
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08
PointZerom:

omoh.........jst dey play
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by BigYash: 9:41pm On Jul 08
If na PH just know say na ghost you carry o

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Bobbynobobby: 9:41pm On Jul 08
Kobicove:

So he invited the girl to his house so he could watch her like television grin

Your take though. Truly OP didn't deny or confirm that they didn't do the do
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by humility33(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08
PepeXKermit:

Yes true. I remember when i first slept over at my girls place, she did not sleep that night.

The first day my girlfriend sleep over my place

The girl nor sleep that night. I wake up to see her awake and staring at me though not in a wierd way

I weak...I asked her how long she has been awake she said since she hasn't slept.

I weak that night, she said I don't snore and at a time I wasn't breathing so she was scared

9 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by MrDoGood(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08
Zonefree:

Wetin man do man? cry

Where una dey see this money? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by MrDoGood(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08
Boogyman557:

Kai !!!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I for ask watin you dey smoke, but e clear grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08
Tales by moonlight. Nairaland’s favourite after waist beads.

1 Like

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Segzy19: 9:54pm On Jul 08
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nnamdipapa:
Na the handsome man be that. Orisirisi.

See head like opiolo mango.
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by edungene7: 9:55pm On Jul 08
Cooked up story 😔 after the scary encounter he kept trying her number for up to a year yinmu story for the gods
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Verbtips(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08
Lyrics269:
Na mami wata
Keep ur preeq one place.
One of my friends that year bleeped one only for the girl to disappear at night, the guy wan mad.
one of my cousin schooling at uniport also told me about how his friend disappear few weeks after meeting one kaind girl like dat

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Homiesjinxbank: 10:04pm On Jul 08
I swear.. I no do again.

Zonefree:

Wetin man do man? cry
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08
Instead of u to fuuk out that ogbanje spirit in her by wiping her till dawn u begin dey give us storry..foolish man..why sleep with a stranger..Boyz they try o

3 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by abobote: 10:07pm On Jul 08
Rubbish
Re: Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) by Teenaira: 10:14pm On Jul 08
So where is the lady ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? / When She Says No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.