Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,415 members, 7,897,826 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion (51012 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team / Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car / Ifeanyi Joachin Nwafor And His Indian Wife Arrested For Fraud In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by membranus: 12:17pm On Jul 10
TrackerSK:
Nah him be dis.Father of all drug baron

All these to defend your brother Mbonu, forgetting that all the illicit, harmful and destiny destroying drugs he was producing were being distributed and bought by your younger brothers and sisters in your SE region. You should rather be cursing your brother Mbonu than supporting him.

6 Likes

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by WHEREISMANNA: 12:19pm On Jul 10
ObaKlaz:

I know your problem. But let me assure you that I'm way better than you financially, and maybe in most other aspects in the real world. Fvck a faceless forum - I could let you know my identity, then we'll see if you can repeat this thrash to my face verbally.

Nairaland Chihuahua.
see as u dey rant.

There is no way u can be better than me. U are a riff raff thinking i believe everything i see on a forum.

You're poor. It obvious from ur reply.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by adebowales: 12:21pm On Jul 10
They re just like Jews, the same way those ones operate

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Emekaonline: 12:22pm On Jul 10
Igbos and drug trafficking are like 5&6. And these are the same people that tag Tinubu as drug baron whereas 90% of drug traffickers are Igbos. What a shame!

6 Likes

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by ObaKlaz: 12:22pm On Jul 10
WHEREISMANNA:
[s] see as u dey rant.

There is no way u can be better than me (Hahaha! And why not? Oh, I get it - you push drugs too, so you think you're something?? cheesy cheesy) . U are a riff raff thinking i believe everything i see on a forum.

You're poor. It obvious from ur reply. (Yeah, right. Whoever doesn't enjoy filthy proceeds
of crime like una is poor.) šŸ˜›
[/s]
In no way did I attack anyone in my post, but being the Nairaland rabid Chihuahua that you and your likes are, can't just help but growl and snarl, looking for who to have e-wars with.

You're beneath me in every way, slum mouse. Enjoy what's left of your pathetic life. That's my last shot at you.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Jonjam269: 12:22pm On Jul 10
Our blodas are developing the world. They are really trying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by essentialone(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10
Most Igbo Billionaires are heavily into drugs. I speak as an Insider, but not a Partaker.

Enough said...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Amalekki: 12:25pm On Jul 10
Very open secret.
essentialone:
Most Igbo Billionaires are heavily into drugs. I speak as an Insider, but not a Partaker.

Enough said...

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by YemyTemmy: 12:32pm On Jul 10
Has anyone seen honest and Real igbo biz man? there must be ojoro in their quest for wealth and will only cover up with some biz

2 Likes

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by WHEREISMANNA: 12:35pm On Jul 10
ObaKlaz:
In no way did I attack anyone in my post, but being the Nairaland rabid Chihuahua that you and your likes are, can't just help but growl and snarl, looking for who to have e-wars with.

You're beneath me in every way, slum rat. Enjoy what's left of your pathetic life. That's my last shot at you.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
i don hear you

Oya carry ur mumu lie go tell 16yr old pikin
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by arantess: 12:38pm On Jul 10
yarimo:
Billionaire International business man grin grin exporter and importer grin
just like tinumbu
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Bobbynobobby: 12:41pm On Jul 10
Nonybb:
If this guy is Nigeria's Walter White with his Laboratory for Meth distribution, Tinubu is Jesse Pinkman. This is a freaking BREAKING BAD drama series in real life

E no follow but now we know you've seen breaking bad

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by AntiMarxist: 12:45pm On Jul 10
hammer567:
ALL HE NEED IS A GOOD LAWYER AND BAIL MONEY.

THEY GOT NOTHING ON HIM.

AND NOTHING MUST HAPPEN TO HIM, SO FAR AS TREASURY LOOTERS ARE STILL WALKING FREE.

MAN MUST CHOP.

IF THE TREASURY LOOTERS DID NOT DESTROY THE COUNTRY AND HIS DESTINY, HE WONT RISK HIS LIFE IN FAR AWAY COUNTRY TO MAKE MONEY.

NOTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO OUR BROTHER.

See this one.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by nairaman66(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10
Shikena:

He was provably talking about the motivation of these weak-minded criminals, not the reaction of their perceived audience

True! But why would anyone who is sincere and determined in his honest ways be concerned about a drug dealerā€™s spending habits, or a fraudsters excesses? He already joined the audience with his comments.
Any honest person out there does have his principles as guide. They are not motivated or concerned about anyoneā€™s excesses! They are only concerned about how to improve themselves.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Father4all: 12:50pm On Jul 10
But how come their master is ruling us
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by AntiMarxist: 12:50pm On Jul 10
hammer567:

THE BASTARD HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING GOOD SINCE HE STOLE OBI MANDATE.

THUNDER WIL LFIRE HIM.

Christmas go dull this year for Alaigbo.

Many of your breadwinners are being eliminated and jailed.

We understand your angst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by ObaKlaz: 12:51pm On Jul 10
nairaman66:

If you earn a honest living, you have no reason to be oppressed by these people. You can build your home, live large while making a honest living.
Oga, I believe you can read fine, because I never said I feel oppressed by some criminals.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by AntiMarxist: 12:52pm On Jul 10
hammer567:

ONLY THING I WANT FROM YOU AND THIIEFNUBU THE DRUG DEALER IS TO FACE YOUR SW REGION.

SO FAR U FACE SW, NO WAHALA, BUT U SEE THIS SE WEY U NO FIT COMMOT EYE, THAT IS WHERE WE DRAW THE LINE.

RED LINE.

Can you try to also imbibe what you are advising others and face your yeast ?

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by hammer567: 12:53pm On Jul 10
AntiMarxist:

Can you try to also imbibe what you are advising others and face your yeast ?

AHHHHH

E PAIN AM! tongue
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Shikena(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10
I agree with you and that's the typical traditional African culture. We face our lane.

nairaman66:

True! But why would anyone who is sincere and determined in his honest ways be concerned about a drug dealerā€™s spending habits, or a fraudsters excesses? He already joined the audience with his comments.
Any honest person out there does have his principles as guide. They are not motivated or concerned about anyoneā€™s excesses! They are only concerned about how to improve themselves.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by kernniejay(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10
jyz200:
This people and drug sha
After destroying innocent life's with drug, they will run to their village and build mansion and be claiming odogwu
90 percent of Mansion in that region should be investigated majority of the owner are either into drug, fraud or other illegal activities
All their mentality is to make money or die pushing.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Jamestown123: 1:04pm On Jul 10
ObaKlaz:
This drug business ehn... Life long jail terms and death sentences no dey scare some people at all.

They must build mansions, live large and oppress people making a honest living, no matter how small.

Send him back to SA, I trust them to deal with him better there.
SA that couldn't arrest him?
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Mikkeal: 1:33pm On Jul 10
yarimo:
Billionaire International business man grin grin exporter and importer grin
Billionaire international business man ,imposter and exporter and developer of many regions

3 Likes

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by AntiMarxist: 1:44pm On Jul 10
hammer567:

AHHHHH

E PAIN AM! tongue

We will take you seriious in this your Biafra thing when you all relocate back to your SE.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by zinaunreal(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10
THEM DON CARRY TINUBU BROTHER
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Bobbiee: 2:40pm On Jul 10
Heisenberg in the flesh
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Slurity(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10
THEY FULL ALABA INT MARKET PRETENDING TO BE IMPORTER AND EXPORTER.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Quinniscent(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10
ObaKlaz:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-drug-baron-flees-south-africa-arrested-in-imo-mansion/
There's a renowned drug baron in this country
They should put him in their wanted list
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Cromagnon: 3:44pm On Jul 10
ObaKlaz:
This drug business ehn... Life long jail terms and death sentences no dey scare some people at all.

Hunger and poverty is scarier
Prohibiting doesn't work
It didn't work with alcohol
Or didn't work with marijuana
It will not work with coke, crack meth or fentanyl

Open the market and let ppl that want to fvup thru life so it in peace instead of instigating all the accompanying violence that comes with the high margins due to regulation

They must build mansions, live large and oppress people making a honest living, no matter how small.

only killing and stealing should be illegal like the Bible says
You can't legislate morality
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by iamL(f): 4:06pm On Jul 10
cyberheist:
This one will come and claim importer exporter and billionaire. Oppressing. Hard working legit people

Nobody is oppressing anyone it's because most of you are interested in the life of the rich. Admiring their wealthy lifestyle while not been content with what you have.

If you are an honest hardworking person with poor means and proud of yourself you will never feel oppressed by the rich.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 4:24pm On Jul 10
ObaKlaz:

Nah,we'll let you handle this one.Stack him up with the rest of Kirikiri societal degenerates.The South African prison space is fully booked with our own local and alien criminals.

The ballšŸ€ is in your court.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by heysquare(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10
This people and drugs are drug baron GOAT but they won't seized calling Tinubu a drug baron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Man-Led Robbery Gang Busted In Lagos By Police (Photo) / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend / "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.