Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:08 AM

Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion (51642 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team / Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car / Ifeanyi Joachin Nwafor And His Indian Wife Arrested For Fraud In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 4:39pm On Jul 10
zebszebs:
Now you understand why South Africans hate the sights and sounds of Nigerians.

They even have a derogatory term for us, "Jollofs".

And the painful thing is that outside of Nigeria, to someone who isnt Nigerian, they dont understand tribes, they dont differentiate between what tribe or the other.

Once they have an unpleasant experience with a Nigerian, they tar other Nigerians with the same brush.

Yet, the average "Nigerian" a foreigner might have encountered is most likely (85%) to be from the South East.

So good or bad, the average South Easterner is the typical ambassador for who Nigerians/Nigeria are/is.

At this point,they should do better.

We do understand tribes because we also have them, but it's pointless focusing on the tribe of the criminal when he carries a Nigerian passport.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 4:41pm On Jul 10
zebszebs:
Now you understand why South Africans hate the sights and sounds of Nigerians.

They even have a derogatory term for us, "Jollofs".

And the painful thing is that outside of Nigeria, to someone who isnt Nigerian, they dont understand tribes, they dont differentiate between what tribe or the other.

Once they have an unpleasant experience with a Nigerian, they tar other Nigerians with the same brush.

Yet, the average "Nigerian" a foreigner might have encountered is most likely (85%) to be from the South East.

So good or bad, the average South Easterner is the typical ambassador for who Nigerians/Nigeria are/is.

At this point,they should do better.

๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š

I have said this over and over again but everytime I did I was accused of being IPOB and that time I am a South African who has never even been to Nigeria ๐Ÿ˜‚

I tried tell them that tribalising these offences instead of calling their fellow men to order does not help and oh boy they wouldn't hear it.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 4:45pm On Jul 10
JaceBlaze:

๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š

I have said this over and over again but everytime I did I was accused of being IPOB and that time I am a South African who has never even been to Nigeria ๐Ÿ˜‚

I tried tell them that tribalising these offences instead of calling their fellow men to order does not help and oh boy they wouldn't hear it.
They tribalize these offenses because there's no solidarity among them, but the outside world doesn't work like that..do you think Thai police would care if a South African criminal is Xhosa, Tswana, or Pedi? If they cared, what would that serve anyway? We're tired of hearing the same IPOB excuse, they must just call their countrymen to order regardless of their tribe because in all honesty Nigerians spoil these places that host them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 4:48pm On Jul 10
Jamestown123:
SA that couldn't arrest him?

Would you not have called SA police "shenophobic" if they arrested him? I mean that seems to be your last line of defence whenever a Nigerian has to account for any form of contravention in SA,right?

2 Likes

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 4:53pm On Jul 10
JaceBlaze:

Would you not have called SA police "shenophobic" if they arrested him? I mean that seems to be your last line of defence whenever a Nigerian has to account for any form of contravention in SA,right?
That's exactly what they would have said..

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 4:57pm On Jul 10
Cromagnon:

Hunger and poverty is scarier
Prohibiting doesn't work
It didn't work with alcohol
Or didn't work with marijuana
It will not work with coke, crack meth or fentanyl

Open the market and let ppl that want to fvup thru life so it in peace instead of instigating all the accompanying violence that comes with the high margins due to regulation
only killing and stealing should be illegal like the Bible says
You can't legislate morality

Just look at the type of mentality that the Nigerian society breeds lipsrsealed ,and ya'll expect civilised countries to be comfortable with this type of degenerate mindset around?

And what bible said that nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 5:00pm On Jul 10
JaceBlaze:

Just look at the type of mentality that the Nigerian society breeds lipsrsealed ,and ya'll expect civilised countries to be comfortable with this type of degenerate mindset around?

And what bible said that nonsense?

That's why other countries when they ban Nigerians, they ban anyone who has a Nigerian passport, Those who don't commit crimes tend to be apologetic for their criminals..

2 Likes

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Angrymode: 5:01pm On Jul 10
Future Nigerian president in the making.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 5:19pm On Jul 10
KingCold:
They tribalize these offenses because there's no solidarity among them, but the outside world doesn't work like that..do you think Thai police care if a South African criminal is Xhosa, Tswana, or Pedi? We're tired of hearing the same IPOB excuse, they must just call their countrymen to order regardless of their tribe.

Facts right there.

We South Africans understand that there is no Zulu,Tswana,or Sotho passport - only a South African passport.If we let anyone from our country (regardless of tribe or region) commit crimes while travelling with OUR passport a great disservice is done on all of us and the entire country,not just a specific region or tribe.

What's so hard for Nigerians to get a about this It's like we speaking calculus and astrophysics...jeez

2 Likes

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 5:21pm On Jul 10
JaceBlaze:

Facts right there.

We South Africans understand that there is no Zulu,Tswana,or Sotho passport - only a South African passport.If we let anyone from our country (regardless of tribe or region) commit crimes while travelling with OUR passport a great disservice is done on all of us and the entire country,not just a specific region or tribe.

What's so hard for Nigerians to get a about this It's like we speaking calculus and astrophysics...jeez
Biafra..my foot grin grin As long there's no Biafran passport, a Nigerian is a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Tetraozonaitera: 5:29pm On Jul 10
His head is truly flat

Wonderful!
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 5:32pm On Jul 10
KingCold:
That's why other countries when they ban Nigerians, they ban anyone who has a Nigerian passport, Those who don't commit crimes tend to be apologetic for their criminals..

And the funny thing is that it's usually the "good ones" that get all butthurt when their criminal brothers face the music - talking 'bout "oh please don't generalise us,we have produced doctors and engineers too" lol,and so?? Then why is it that everytime we deal with the criminals the first people flying in with superhero capes on is ALWAYS the "doctors and engineers"? Why always defending and making the most pathetic excuses for them?

Is it because criminality will be a backup plan just in case the "doctor and egineer" career hit a brick wall?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 5:39pm On Jul 10
KingCold:
Biafra..my foot grin grin As long there's no Biafran passport, a Nigerian is a Nigerian

Period!! cheesy

They can continue with their tribal UFC in their ring.Us in the rest of the world don't give a damn about all that,we can't tell these people apart for pete's sake lol.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by 7upnigeria: 5:39pm On Jul 10
ObaKlaz:
This drug business ehn... Life long jail terms and death sentences no dey scare some people at all.

They must build mansions, live large and oppress people making a honest living, no matter how small.

Send him back to SA, I trust them to deal with him better there.

They will still release him and the circle continues.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 5:46pm On Jul 10
JaceBlaze:

And the funny thing is that it's usually the "good ones" that get all butthurt when their criminal brothers face the music - talking 'bout "oh please don't generalise us,we have produced doctors and engineers too" lol,and so?? Then why is it that everytime we deal with the criminals the first people flying in with superhero capes on is ALWAYS the "doctors and engineers"? Why always defending and making the most pathetic excuses for them?

Is it because criminality will be a backup plan just in case the "doctor and engineer" career hit a brick wall?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜
They be like "Oh ja, but you're complaining about drugs but there's demand for drugs in your country, we're just meeting that demand" Who tf makes excuses for drug trafficking? Man, Nigerians !๐Ÿฅซ ๐Ÿฅซ

They brag about those doctors and engineers in the US and suddenly their tribes don't matter anymore? as Soon as Someone is caught trafficking though... it's oh! no no he's not Nigerian he's Igbo" like we care! ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Jamestown123: 5:50pm On Jul 10
JaceBlaze:

I'm not against the SA police or anyone in south Africa, that caught a criminal and decides to persecute them. Most of us are against the senseless killings and jealousy of your fellow blacks, especially the successful ones. You don't mean to tell me every Nigerian in SA is a criminal do you? So tell my why when little sh*ts happens all what you see is black businesses to destroy and burn? Go after criminals, and stop harassing innocent people who are living peacefully and conducting their businesses legally.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 6:30pm On Jul 10
Jamestown123:
I'm not against the SA police or anyone in south Africa, that caught a criminal and decides to persecute them. Most of us are against the senseless killings and jealousy of your fellow blacks, especially the successful ones. You don't mean to tell me every Nigerian in SA is a criminal do you? So tell my why when little sh*ts happens all what you see is black businesses to destroy and burn? Go after criminals, and stop harassing innocent people who are living peacefully and conducting their businesses legally.

I just want to start by saying that no one is jealous of Nigerians,knock that shit out of your head.

Yes I agree,not every Nigerian is a criminal or a drug dealer but after years of reading twitter and Nairaland and seen how even the so-called "good" Nigerians have been defending their criminals? Man I can't help but wonder if there's a Nigerian out there who at one point hadn't thought about engaging in criminal activities just in case whatever good path they were on didn't bear any fruits.It's like they defend criminals because they know one day they might 'have' to pursue the criminal lane.

So how are we supposed to extinguish the 'good one' from the 'bad apples' when you are giving us the impression that all of you think like this?

2 Likes

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 6:51pm On Jul 10
KingCold:
They be like "Oh ja, but you're complaining about drugs but there's demand for drugs in your country, we're just meeting that demand" Who tf makes excuses for drug trafficking? Man, Nigerians !๐Ÿฅซ ๐Ÿฅซ

They brag about those doctors and engineers in the US and suddenly their tribes don't matter anymore? as Soon as Someone is caught trafficking though... it's oh! no no he's not Nigerian he's Igbo" like we care! ๐Ÿ˜

The hypocrisy is so astounding lol.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Jamestown123: 7:20pm On Jul 10
JaceBlaze:

I just want to start by saying that no one is jealous of Nigerians,knock that shit out of your head.

Yes I agree,not every Nigerian is a criminal or a drug dealer but after years of reading twitter and Nairaland and seen how even the so-called "good" Nigerians have been defending their criminals? Man I can't help but wonder if there's a Nigerian out there who at one point hadn't thought about engaging in criminal activities just in case whatever good path they were on didn't bear any fruits.It's like they defend criminals because they know one day they might 'have' to pursue the criminal lane.

So how are we supposed to extinguish the 'good one' from the 'bad apples' when you are giving us the impression that all of you think like this?
A small sections of yeye Nigerians defends criminals, it's been done like that in the whole world. They must be a small section of people who believes that those criminals aren't real criminal. And hey, just so you know. Your top 6 cities has been listed as the top most cities infested by criminals. South Africans are known for real crimes.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Thabothabo101: 7:24pm On Jul 10
Breaking Bad: Naija edition.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 8:08pm On Jul 10
Jamestown123:
I'm not against the SA police or anyone in south Africa, that caught a criminal and decides to persecute them. Most of us are against the senseless killings and[b] jealousy of your fellow blacks[/b], especially the successful ones. You don't mean to tell me every Nigerian in SA is a criminal do you? So tell my why when little sh*ts happens all what you see is black businesses to destroy and burn? Go after criminals, and stop harassing innocent people who are living peacefully and conducting their businesses legally.
LOL..this jealousy delusion you people have going on...Do you know immigrants that come to SA seeking for a better life come from impoverished countries right? So what do you think I as a South African am jealous of from a dirt poor Malwaian?
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 8:09pm On Jul 10
Jamestown123:
A small sections of yeye Nigerians defends criminals, it's been done like that in the whole world. They must be a small section of people who believes that those criminals aren't real criminal. And hey, just so you know. Your top 6 cities has been listed as the top most cities infested by criminals. South Africans are known for real crimes.
South Africans are not known for criminality beyond SA my friend, that dubious honor falls on Nigerians..

And please list those 6 cities
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 8:12pm On Jul 10
Jamestown123:

Oh tah dah!

Show me a foreign country full of SA criminals like how yours are rotting in every prison in the world..I'll wait,oh man I WILL FUCKING WAIT.

SA criminals are a headache of SA,we don't set them loose to go bother other countries like you do...the difference๐Ÿ™…

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 8:19pm On Jul 10
JaceBlaze:

Oh tah dah!

Show me a foreign country full of SA criminals like how yours are rotting in every prison in the world..I'll wait,oh man I WILL FUCKING WAIT.

SA criminals are a headache of SA,we don't set them loose to go bother other countries like you do...the difference๐Ÿ™…

And let him show us which set of Africans have a worse reputation..South Africans or Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by ObaKlaz: 8:37pm On Jul 10
Cromagnon:

Hunger and poverty is scarier
Prohibiting doesn't work
It didn't work with alcohol
Or didn't work with marijuana
It will not work with coke, crack meth or fentanyl

Open the market and let ppl that want to fvup thru life so it in peace instead of instigating all the accompanying violence that comes with the high margins due to regulation
only killing and stealing should be illegal like the Bible says
You can't legislate morality

I bet you're feeling good, thinking you've dropped a reasonable comment, when it's the most nonsensical thing I've read today on Nairaland.
Na why una litter jails across the world be dat, because una get that mumu mentality. Zero contentment, zero drive to push and earn clean dough.

If we talk now, una go say na tribalism or profiling, when that's often what most of y'all are known for.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 8:51pm On Jul 10
KingCold:
And let him show us which set of Africans have a worse reputation..South Africans or Nigerians

He won't,we are still waiting for those top six cities.

I like for him to show us which country in history banned SA passport because of criminality.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 8:55pm On Jul 10
JaceBlaze:

He won't,we are still waiting for those top six cities.

I like for him to show us which country in history banned SA passport because of criminality.
Or who's often deported or held up at airports for suspicion of criminality

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Jamestown123: 8:55pm On Jul 10
KingCold:
South Africans are not known for criminality beyond SA my friend, that dubious honor falls on Nigerians..

And please list those 6 cities
Lol there are not known for criminality outside the country fine. Note I'm not backing any criminal. Crime is crime, and it's not accepted anywhere, be it in your country or anywhere else, crime should be condemned.

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Jamestown123: 8:58pm On Jul 10
JaceBlaze:

Oh tah dah!

Like I said, crime is crime. I'm not backing any criminal or crime. It is condemnable anywhere in the world. But just so you know, the highest criminals in SA are not Nigerians, but your people.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 9:08pm On Jul 10
Jamestown123:
Like I said, crime is crime. I'm not backing any criminal or crime. It is condemnable anywhere in the world. But just so you know, the highest criminals in SA are not Nigerians, but your people.
Captain Obvious, we all know every country has it's inhabitants making the highest list of criminals...we are saying a lot of these undocumented immigrants constitute a lof of criminality in SA and this is a fact..There are places in Johannesburg where South Africans don't even set foot anymore due to fear of crime from Illegal foreigners.

We can accept our own crime, but we shouldn't tolerate more crime from foreigners hell no!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.