Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:12 AM

Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion (51643 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team / Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car / Ifeanyi Joachin Nwafor And His Indian Wife Arrested For Fraud In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:20pm On Jul 11
Make I just dey observe
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 5:22pm On Jul 11
KingCold:
You'll find the stat in your rectum

I can point you in the right direction Wena, just ask. ( see below)

Can you find stats on the population of Foriegners i.e Nigerians in your society.

When you do can you also find the stats that show the percentages that commit drug crimes, kidnap e.tc.

Does a sophisticated country like yours not keep these stats somewhere we can access them.

Or are you getting your info from Moja love Channel 150

lol.

Olodo!

https://www.statssa.gov.za/
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 5:23pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

I can point you in the right direction Wena, just ask. ( see below)

Can you find stats on the population of Foriegners i.e Nigerians in our society.

When you do can you also find the stats that show the percentages that commit drug crimes, kidnap e.tc.

Does a sophisticated country like yours not keep these stats somewhere we can access them.

Or are you getting your info from Moja love Channel 150

lol.

Olodo!

https://www.statssa.gov.za/
I told you and I'm telling you again, it's a pointless exercise. Now go shit on the beach
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 5:26pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

Yet you cannot prove one word of what you have asserted.

Simply stating that I have zero intellect without proving is non more than an opinion. YOU MUST PROVE IT.

Shall we begin. I am game.

Cry about it some more.

When I say you are a person of low intellect I speak of what I know.It's not a rumour,didn't come through to me by a grapevine.

You are a not thee guy lol.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 5:29pm On Jul 11
KingCold:
I told you and I'm telling you again, it's a pointless exercise. Now go shit on the beach

Its pointless because you and your comrade end up right back where you started.

Anecdotal evidence based on emotion.

You despise Nigerians so much so that you both are addicted to this forum and will not leave.

Don't worry I will always be here to expose your hypocrisy.

Like Gayton said "the Nigerians have TAKEN OVER the drug trade", hence we are to infer from this statement that SOMEONE ELSE had a grip on it before it was taken over, so really the pain is that "foreigners" are running the drug trade now and not locals.

Olodo!
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 5:31pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

Its pointless because you and your comrade end of right back where you started.

Anecdotal evidence based on emotion.

You despise Nigerians so much so that you both are addicted to this forum and will not leave.

Don't worry I will always be here to expose your hypocrisy.

Like Gayton said "the Nigerians have TAKEN OVER the drug trade", hence we are to infer from this statement that SOMEONE ELSE had a grip on it before it was taken over, so really the pain is that "foreigners" are running the drug trade now and not locals.

Olodo!

Okay πŸ‘
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 5:32pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

Cry about it some more.

When I say you are a person of low intellect I speak of what I know.It's not a rumour,didn't come through to me by a grapevine.

You are a not thee guy lol.

Do you know what height I am?

Do you know my race?

Do you know my gender?

If you do, what proof do you have.

None!

Olodo, don't get emotional now. Prove what you assert.

You never have and you never will.

I remain the Master Jedi and you the young padawan.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 5:35pm On Jul 11
KingCold:
Okay πŸ‘

Reverse psychology will not work eh.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 5:40pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

Ah JaceBlaze your comrade has no idea the hiphop artist who invariably wrote both the lines we quoted cause he is obviously not from that era

I thought you would catch that but then again Low IQ does run in South Africa quite well with all those fetal alcohol syndrome babies running around. I hope you are not one of them.

Morphues says "Don't think you are. Know you are"

And being a fan of a particular genre means one is naturally ordained or ought to know every line and every lyric that was ever penned down? embarassed see why egusi is a terrible daily meal?

Hey hey stop! what the Bleep would you know outside "banana follow you" and "chop my mooooonie" .Rap/hip hop is not a topic for a brain like yours.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 5:41pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

And being a fan of a particular genre means one is naturally ordained or ought to know every line and every lyric that was ever penned down? embarassed see why egusi is a terrible daily meal?

Hey hey stop! what the Bleep would you know outside "banana follow you" and "chop my mooooonie" .Rap/hip hop is not a topic for a brain like yours.

He's a "try-hard" that's why

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 5:45pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

If they were a fan and consumed a good amount of it, it wouldn't be hard for them to deciper. Took me a second to decipher yours.

Your comrade on the other hand wasn't able to. Doesn't mean he is dumb only that it def "flew over his head"

JaceBlaze:

I do know you love DMX.

Hmmm?
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 5:47pm On Jul 11
KingCold:

Yup,trying so hard to a point.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 5:48pm On Jul 11
KingCold:

And you are and your comrade are undercover xenophobes masquerading as fact checking intellectuals.

Do you both really want drug dealing to end in your country or is it really about who is 'selling the drugs"
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 5:50pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

Yup,trying so hard to a point.

coming from a xenophobe who for years only comments on issues concerning Nigerian drug dealers.

and you want me to take you seriously.

At least admit you are a xenophobe and we can start from there.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 5:54pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

And you are and your comrade are undercover xenophobes masquerading as fact checking intellectuals.

Do you both really want drug dealing to end in your country or is it really about who is 'selling the drugs"
Calling me a "xenophobe" is so played out to the point it doesn't mean anything anymore...especially coming from someone from the hotbed of tribal hate...
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 6:00pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

coming from a xenophobe who for years only comments on issues concerning Nigerian drug dealers.

and you want me to take you seriously.

At least admit you are a xenophobe and we can start from there.

It means you have stalked me and obsessed over me for that long like a star-struck groupie.It's flattering at times but weird at the same time

Can't take me seriously but never fail to trip & fall into my mentions whenever he sees my name....mhmm see how the jokes keep writting themselves?

Some have called me an IPOB agent,I'll be a xenophobe to you.I can be anything y'all need me to be haha.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 6:00pm On Jul 11
KingCold:
Calling me a "xenophobe" is so played out that it doesn't mean anything anymore...especially coming from someone from the hotbed of tribal hate...

Then it shouldn't matter if i use it to describe you, should it.

Much like calling my country a hotbed of tribal hate shouldn't matter to me since I am neither tribal nor do i subscribe to the use of the word.

These are just labels at the end of the day, no?
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by KingCold: 6:03pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

Then it shouldn't matter if i use it to describe you, should it.

Much like calling my country a hotbed of tribal hate shouldn't matter to me since I am neither tribal nor do i subscribe to the use of the word.

These are just labels at the end of the day, no?
You call me a "xenophobe" with the aim of antagonizing me and I'm saying go ahead because that word has lost all meaning.. Simple
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 6:06pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

It means you have stalked me and obsessed over me for that long like a star-struck groupie.It's flattering at times but weird at the same time

No dimwitt. It means I am retentive and demonstrate traits of an eidetic or one with photogenic memory.

JaceBlaze:

Can't take me seriously but never fail to trip & fall into my mentions whenever he sees my name....mhmm see how the jokes keep writting themselves?

You know they say people often gravitate to what they are familiar with. You've been around for a while haven't you. I guess seeing your name creates the effect.

JaceBlaze:

Some have called me an IPOB agent,I'll be a xenophobe to you.I can be anything y'all need me to be haha.

They don't know you like I do.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 6:09pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

If they were a fan and consumed a good amount of it, it wouldn't be hard for them to deciper. Took me a second to decipher yours.

Your comrade on the other hand wasn't able to. Doesn't mean he is dumb only that it def "flew over his head"

I do know you love DMX.

Hmmm?

It's by choice,fool.You can listen to music just because you enjoy it.You think non nigerians who listen to your inaudible afrobeat lyrics can decipher that pidgin dialect?

Not everything needs to be decoded,fool

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 6:19pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

No dimwitt. It means I am retentive and demonstrate traits of an eidetic or one with photogenic memory.

You know they say people often gravitate to what they are familiar with. You've been around for a while haven't you. I guess seeing your name creates the effect.

They don't know you like I do.

You are an obsessed groupie.Don't be ashamed to admit it.You can't resist the Southy...you even stole some of our local slangπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Been around and changed my account about 3 times and you always stalked me until you found me🀐🀐😁 how does that happen?

You know me? From where

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 6:19pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

It's by choice,fool.You can listen to music just because you enjoy it.You think non nigerians who listen to your inaudible afrobeat lyrics can decipher that pidgin dialect?

Not everything needs to be decoded,fool[/quote]

Hence the level of intelligence "required" to decode.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 6:22pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

You are an obsessed groupie.Don't be ashamed to admit it.You can't resist the Southy...you even stole some of our local slangπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Been around and changed my account about 3 times and you always stalked me until you found me🀐🀐😁 how does that happen?

You know me? From where

I know you as well as you know my intellect.

Please don't flatter yourself. I had been gone from Nairaland for years. You are just a familiar.

Ps. Your local slangs are abundant on social media, on the internet, you tube e.t.c. You know like how some of you use "nyansh" in your daily convos.
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 6:26pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

Not everything needs to be decoded,fool

Hence the level of intelligence "required" to decode.

And you wouldn't know anything about it,would you? With that room temperature IQ? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 6:28pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

And you wouldn't know anything about it,would you? With that room temperature IQ? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
Alas a mere opinion.

You are yet to prove it eh fana?
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 6:42pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

Alas a mere opinion.

You are yet to prove it eh fana?

An opinion I didn't require,next?
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 6:46pm On Jul 11
Sepukku:

I know you as well as you know my intellect.

Please don't flatter yourself. I had been gone from Nairaland for years. You are just a familiar.

Ps. Your local slangs are abundant on social media, on the internet, you tube e.t.c. You know like how some of you use "nyansh" in your daily convos.

Maybe,then why is it that whenever you return you always try your hardest to make sure I notice you?

And that's usually those who hang around Nigerians that came to SA.Wena on the other hand how were we able to influence you when we don't even come to your country?
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by WannaHowzit(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

Maybe,then why is it that whenever you return you always try your hardest to make sure I notice you?

And that's usually those who hang around Nigerians that came to SA.Wena on the other hand how were we able to influence you when we don't even come to your country?

Sepukku/morpheus still on our case? πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 6:55pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

you are thinking too hard. It is coincidental that you show up on threads that have to do with nigerian drug dealers.

Have I ever encountered you outside of these subject matters.

Stop racking your brain too hard. its not that intelligent enough to grasp the concept.

JaceBlaze:

Nonsensical.

How was the hiphop music able to influence you. Did Dr Dre come visit one of your shebeens?
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by Sepukku: 6:59pm On Jul 11
WannaHowzit:

Ah Wannahowzit. My tooty fruity brother.

You came to join the party. You operation dudula xenophobes always run in packs neh!
Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by JaceBlaze: 7:03pm On Jul 11
WannaHowzit:

Yebo, still trying to prove a point after all these years.

1 Like

Re: Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion by WannaHowzit(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11
JaceBlaze:

Yebo, still trying to prove a point after all these years.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ in that case i guess he's still in higher primary school, sitting on a sofa now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.