Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:39 AM

Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final (25735 Views)

EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) / "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" β€” Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Xscape047: 2:07pm On Jul 10
Naxxxo
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by adioolayi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10
Ijaya gbogbo defenders don enter another final..

Making it 8 finals for his country Argentina.

This guy is just too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by arantess: 2:12pm On Jul 10
chiefolododo:
I wish it's a proper tournament
each continent has their tournament....

so its proper and FIFA approved/recognized.

1 Like

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Successlane: 2:13pm On Jul 10
mmm
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Love800(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10
If messi wins this, he may collect the ballon'dor.

1 Like

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Codes151(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10
Even enyimba go reach final for this particular tournament.

1 Like

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by DUNDEEmoderatos: 2:17pm On Jul 10
chiefolododo:
What is this one saying?
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Austineva(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10
Odogwu Messi remains the greatest sportsman ever in the history of sports ✊✊✊πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

4 Likes

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10
Great. "They are, after all, FIFA's best-ranked team and World Cup and Copa AmΓ©rica defending champions for a reason".
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by oliverano: 2:21pm On Jul 10
Adakintroy:
Ororo go don cry cartah commot from nose. Ronoldo fans go shoot Messi itagba if he win this competition.

At this point I don't want Messi to win anything it getting to obvious. I like it better when wasn't too obvious.

Obvious Una!

Almiron it's obvious that your brother is crying again. This is the more reason why Messi must win this Copa again. We need more salt for our soup.

Obvious like this rigged miss in a rigged world cup πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by EmekaBlue(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10
Man of the football world
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by chiefolododo(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10
DUNDEEmoderatos:

What is this one saying?

Truth
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by busterr(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10
Almiron:
Over #80k came to watch the 🐐 play earlier this morning. This is America not Europe where football isn't their favorite sport, they call it soccer πŸ˜‚. This attendance ain't new though cos Messi has been selling out stadiums since he moved the burger league. The number is greater that their favorite Superbowl in recent years

He scored and won yet another MOTM yesterday, guided his team to consecutive Copa America finals. Something Penado can't relate too, the desert scam was a liability to his team, he literally send em home with his fragile ego.

This would probably be his last international appearance, he said in his post match interview. He's about to leave when the ovation is high and loud, unlike some Portugal donkey, I heard the m0ron is preparing for 2026 to seek personal glory again, it will end in tears not for only him but his team. I hope they drop his assss...

Messi isn't anyone's mate dead or alive. He is the face of football till eternity.

Penadogs, y'all know the drill make una cry in my mentions as usual. I go reply randomly like I always do. Una tears too sweet pls send excess.

French coach never said there's no Messi in front of them, it's clear fake.
But I'm not surprised.
The short fraud fans thrives on fake news to make their chief fraudster look good.
37 year old Ronaldo will score hat trick against minors like Canada

1 Like

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by celestineteryim: 2:32pm On Jul 10
This is how tinubu will still win bitter grieving Pandora obituary for his second tenure
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by DUNDEEmoderatos: 2:33pm On Jul 10
chiefolododo:

Truth
A tournament approved by FIFA, a tournament that has spectators more than your AFCON .....
You are obviously a Ronald fan go and rest.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Beverlyjean(f): 2:34pm On Jul 10
The foolish op ran away when Messi missed penalty in his last game...now , the fool is saying Messi that only scored on goal in 5 dead copa games lead them to final...and the gullible leftist without brains of their own agreed .... copa na tournament??

1 Like

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by ZIAZI(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10
ObaKlaz:
Meanwhile, Oga Mistiano Penaldo, Mr. WaSIU go return to Camel league begin score goals wey him nor fit score in Euros against Alhajis wey dey fast, and him fans go begin hail am. grin grin cheesy

You are a mad person! LWKMD! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by ddippset(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10
Colombia and Uruguay...

Dunno which would be easier for Argentina...

Colombia has not lost in 27 games, it's over 2 years since they lost a match.

Uruguay same, they've not lost in many many games, since the World Cup I think.
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Martinez39s(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10
Almiron:

He scored and won yet another MOTM yesterday, guided his team to consecutive Copa America finals. Something Penado can't relate too, the desert scam was a liability to his team, he literally send em home with his fragile ego.

This would probably be his last international appearance, he said in his post match interview. He's about to leave when the ovation is high and loud, unlike some Portugal donkey, I heard the m0ron is preparing for 2026 to seek personal glory again, it will end in tears not for only him but his team. I hope they drop his assss...

grin grin grin

Ororo wrote that 2022 WC is his last WC during the quarter finals... I guess he didn't see Messi going to the final and winning it. Now, after drawing his team back and ruining the Euro experience of youngsters who would have played in his position, he wants to go to the 2026 WC to hunt for personal glory.

Dude is just giving us more banter material. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Flows001(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10
ecolime:

Your hatred for CR7 is legendary. You fit die of boredom the day he retires from football.

If I may ask, why do beef the guy so much? Abi your babe is crushing on him?

I no just understand you cheesy

Meanwhile, you get bad mouth oo. Chaii
Almiron is doing to Ronaldo fans what Obembet does to Messi fans.

The difference however; is that Obembet has been forced to stay mute for a very long time because he supports the fake GOAT grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by dododawa1: 3:08pm On Jul 10
Messi

And

OTHERS

I dey my house,come beat me
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Lungs: 3:12pm On Jul 10
Upbarcablog:
2024 go long for football lovers wey no like
Messi and Barça grin grin
Oga rest nw, Messi na Ur step papa
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Lungs: 3:13pm On Jul 10
chiefolododo:

Na improper tournament MUGU
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by loswhite(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10
arantess:

each continent has their tournament....

so its proper and FIFA approved/recognized.
Why are you wasting time on the clown.
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Eagba(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10
Beverlyjean:
The foolish op ran away when Messi missed penalty in his last game...now , the fool is saying Messi that only scored on goal in 5 dead copa games lead them to final...and the gullible leftist without brains of their own agreed .... copa na tournament??
it's sad that your lonaldo no even see someone else goal to try to claim

3 Likes

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10
Congratulations to Uruguay in advance
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by obonujoker(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10
Person wey thief him teammate goal, na him carry them go final πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by obonujoker(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10
Beverlyjean:

You dey mind am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Almiron: 3:33pm On Jul 10
MrBONE2:

Damn it Bwana, grin

This got many Penaldo.. Oooh Penaldos fans here around me Cryme-Oceans am afraid their Tears hayaaf filled up our Dams here about to cause Flooding,

Wish me Well Bwana cos I don't I will to survive the Havoc which their Tears is about to Cause cheesy
dem go cry blood
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Almiron: 3:35pm On Jul 10
oliverano:

Obvious Una!

Almiron it's obvious that your brother is crying again. This is the more reason why Messi must win this Copa again. We need more salt for our soup.

Obvious like this rigged miss in a rigged world cup πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Argentina will win the Copa America. I want Columbia to qualify so it will be more interesting and tense.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Almiron: 3:37pm On Jul 10
busterr:

French coach never said there's no Messi in front of them, it's clear fake.
But I'm not surprised.
The short fraud fans thrives on fake news to make their chief fraudster look good.
37 year old Ronaldo will score hat trick against minors like Canada

You thought it was fake cos e shock you abi...I was surprised too .. all penado's career na scam, always statpadding against weaker teams..

Don't worry desert league go soon resume y'all will feast as usual
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by alobright17(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10
dipsx:
Na only Messi play the match na.

You people have succeeded in making football about C. Ronaldo and Leo Messi.

It is really tiring, no one else can get the credit abi?
if they lose who do people drag no be just only Messi ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever / A Nairalander With Obafemi Martins (obagoal) In Dubai / Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.