Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final (25734 Views)

EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) / "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" β€” Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:03pm On Jul 10
ecolime:

Your hatred for CR7 is legendary. You fit die of boredom the day he retires from football.

If I may ask, why do beef the guy so much? Abi your babe is crushing on him?

I no just understand you cheesy

Meanwhile, you get bad mouth oo. Chaii

grin

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Debroslink: 5:07pm On Jul 10
hkidola00:
the Copa America consists of weak teams and maybe 3 serious teams,imagine Canada playing semi final,Canada that won't qualify for euro is playing semi final...as tough as euro is,haalands and odegaard Norway couldn't qualify....you think if Portugal plays Copa America,they won't have had up to 5 trophy,that's why I'm saying Messi is below par in international

Copa America is now weak because Messi won it? This is a trophy neither Maradona nor Pele won despite their glittering careers and GOAT status.

Whether you admit it or not, Messi is the Greatest Of All Time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by tnerro1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10
So penado wey Dey score goals anyhow for Carmel league no fit perform for euros, no be juju sorry fraud be that πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by DUNDEEmoderatos: 5:36pm On Jul 10
chiefolododo:
having more spectators does not make it a proper tournament, by the way what statistics do you have to back your claim up?
Your response shows it is either you don't know anything about football and sports generally or you just want to troll because you don't like Messi.
What makes a tournament without spectators? If EURO is played tomorrow without spectators will you still call it a proper tournament?
How do organizers make money without spectators in every sports? Spectators and sponsorship.
You are asking me how I got my statistics in this modern world like seriously?
This is the last comment I expect from someone that knows football.
Like I said earlier go and rest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by tnerro1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin

Messi get 44 trophies to his name, Abeg how many trophies penadol get
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by coleon(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10
hkidola00:
the Copa America consists of weak teams and maybe 3 serious teams,imagine Canada playing semi final,Canada that won't qualify for euro is playing semi final...as tough as euro is,haalands and odegaard Norway couldn't qualify....you think if Portugal plays Copa America,they won't have had up to 5 trophy,that's why I'm saying Messi is below par in international
Is it the same Portugal that Chile and Uruguay have both been booting out of world cup consistently or another one?
You say a competition played by 3 former multiple world champions is not competitive yet the whole of Africa is yet to have a single one. Do you know how many stars are on the Brazilian, Argentina and Uruguay jersey? They represent something if you know football.
The Canada you denigrate played European teams includding france before this tournament and none could beat them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by ObaKlaz: 5:55pm On Jul 10
whippersnapper:
you be he-goat. How many World Cup and copa did Argentina win before Messi and how many World Cup and euro did Portugal win before Ronaldo

You should know by now, we no dey follow una mumu Penaldians do all these yeye arguments again. World Cup stops nonsense! Make una ram put him World Cup trophy and winners medal on the table first, before we can talk anything.

Na okpata you dey yarn!
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Judolisco(m): 6:13pm On Jul 10
PaNnamdi:

Ronaldo or osihmen if you be coach who you go choose as ur Forward?
I go choose present osimhen... Make Ronaldo go sit down... There is a reason why all coaches rejected him in Europe
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Almiron: 6:15pm On Jul 10
Beverlyjean:

Almiron...u are a demented fool and extremely delusional...infact ur brain is on per with Biden...

Only dementia will make a fool think that copa is an achievement.... no difference between a fool celebrating celtic or rangers as champions and then spite Liverpool or Arsenal as teams that can't achieve same ...and them try to compare English league with Scottish league .... Canada that have never even played a semi in their life got that chance due to the easy going copa ... if portugal should compete In copa , Ronaldo would have won over 6 titles
all these epistles I no go even read am, but pls cry more modafucka...Ogun kee your miserable papa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by hkidola00(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10
coleon:

Is it the same Portugal that Chile and Uruguay have both been booting out of world cup consistently or another one?
You say a competition played by 3 former multiple world champions is not competitive yet the whole of Africa is yet to have a single one. Do you know how many stars are on the Brazilian, Argentina and Uruguay jersey? They represent something if you know football.
The Canada you denigrate played European teams includding france before this tournament and none could beat them
did Canada now come out of the group...and that's what I'm saying...such team making semi final of Copa America...if this same Canada comes to play even afcon,dey wouldn't go far
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Almiron: 6:21pm On Jul 10
hkidola00:
and the weyrey lost penalty against Ecuador days ago,his teammates had to coverup and score,but somehow he's the one that guided Dem to final even though he's even on bench on some games
and weyreh scored yesterday as well.. the Portugal donkey can't even contribute anything to save his country, the same France that sent his asss packed, was dunked yesterday by a 16 year old kid. Do you see that you and your fave una life don taaaapo like guguru

2 Likes

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Almiron: 6:22pm On Jul 10
hkidola00:
@almiron you see your life
wetin do your life kid??
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by huseinhad(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10
Messi is naturally gifted soccer-wise take it or leave it he is incomparable on the field of play. "When you are talking about good footballer forget about Messi and start from Ronaldo because Messi is from another planet not human like Ronaldo". grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by hkidola00(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10
Almiron:
and weyreh scored yesterday as well.. the Portugal donkey can't even contribute anything to save his country, the same France that sent his asss packed, was dunked yesterday by a 16 year old kid. Do you see that you and your fave una life don taaaapo like guguru
that's not even the point,I'm referring to you saying he guided his team,he didn't guide anything,his teammates saved his ass from been roasted on social media once again to buttress our point of fixed WC,imagine you loosing first kick of penalty shootout...i know you would have skinned Ronaldo if he was the one
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Almiron: 6:35pm On Jul 10
hkidola00:
that's not even the point,I'm referring to you saying he guided his team,he didn't guide anything,his teammates saved his ass from been roasted on social media once again to buttress our point of fixed WC,imagine you loosing first kick of penalty shootout...i know you would have skinned Ronaldo if he was the one
Do you think before typing, obviously you type first and think afterwards... Ronaldo is irrelevant in the scheme of things, if Messi's name is involved...make una dey compare with mbappe and others... Don't stop crying...you can do more...raise am !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by alabo1: 6:43pm On Jul 10
Almiron:
Over #80k came to watch the 🐐 play earlier this morning. This is America not Europe where football isn't their favorite sport, they call it soccer πŸ˜‚. This attendance ain't new though cos Messi has been selling out stadiums since he moved the burger league. The number is greater that their favorite Superbowl in recent years

He scored and won yet another MOTM yesterday, guided his team to consecutive Copa America finals. Something Penado can't relate too, the desert scam was a liability to his team, he literally send em home with his fragile ego.

This would probably be his last international appearance, he said in his post match interview. He's about to leave when the ovation is high and loud, unlike some Portugal donkey, I heard the m0ron is preparing for 2026 to seek personal glory again, it will end in tears not for only him but his team. I hope they drop his assss...

Messi isn't anyone's mate dead or alive. He is the face of football till eternity.\\

I hope this event added to your bank account.. The man you call Penaldo has achieved all in his career. How fa r you

Penadogs, y'all know the drill make una cry in my mentions as usual. I go reply randomly like I always do. Una tears too sweet pls send excess.

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by donbenie(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10
chiefolododo:
I wish it's a proper tournament
You will explain tire bro..πŸ₯±
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by donbenie(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10
Forberr16:
lol fraudster
Wailing Wailer..
A lifetime of lamentations to all Pendulums..

1 Like

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by donbenie(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10
hkidola00:
Losers explain..
Continue,no evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Almiron: 6:52pm On Jul 10
lagonovo:
Despite only being a preseason friendly, Manchester United’s match against Real Madrid at Michigan Stadium drew a sell-out crowd of 109,318 β€” a new record for a soccer match in the United States. The previous record of 101,799 was set by the 1984 Olympic gold-medal match between France and Brazil at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.

Hey slow kid, what's your point exactly? Cos I never typed the match was the most watched in USA history!!!!

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by tuzle(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10
Debroslink:

Copa America is now weak because Messi won it? This is a trophy neither Maradona nor Pele won despite their glittering careers and GOAT status.

Whether you admit it or not, Messi is the Greatest Of All Time.
Copa America is actually weak compared to euro ND any serious football fan knows that. They only have four strong team which are Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia. Ecuador is trying but not strong enough. Copa America even had to borrow 6 teams from concacaf just to complete a 16 team tournament. Now I know u may want to say because Messi is I'm the finals that is why I am saying so but just go and check the record of past winners. In the last 20 copa america tournament Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay have each won it multiple times. The only exception was when Chile won it back to back. Surprisingly most of the players who played for Chile then where still in this year Chile team don't forget they won it last 2016 and Alexis Sanchez was already close to his prime then.
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by komzy589(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10
tuzle:
Copa America is actually weak compared to euro ND any serious football fan knows that. They only have four strong team which are Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia. Ecuador is trying but not strong enough. Copa America even had to borrow 6 teams from concacaf just to complete a 16 team tournament. Now I know u may want to say because Messi is I'm the finals that is why I am saying so but just go and check the record of past winners. In the last 20 copa america tournament Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay have each won it multiple times. The only exception was when Chile won it back to back. Surprisingly most of the players who played for Chile then where still in this year Chile team don't forget they won it last 2016 and Alexis Sanchez was already close to his prime then.
So why is Argentina the best football team in the world that includes Portugal?
Abi as Portugal nor dey South America, dem nor still dey this world too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Gentlevip: 7:22pm On Jul 10
Almiron:
Over #80k came to watch the 🐐 play earlier this morning. This is America not Europe where football isn't their favorite sport, they call it soccer πŸ˜‚. This attendance ain't new though cos Messi has been selling out stadiums since he moved the burger league. The number is greater that their favorite Superbowl in recent years

He scored and won yet another MOTM yesterday, guided his team to consecutive Copa America finals. Something Penado can't relate too, the desert scam was a liability to his team, he literally send em home with his fragile ego.

This would probably be his last international appearance, he said in his post match interview. He's about to leave when the ovation is high and loud, unlike some Portugal donkey, I heard the m0ron is preparing for 2026 to seek personal glory again, it will end in tears not for only him but his team. I hope they drop his assss...

Messi isn't anyone's mate dead or alive. He is the face of football till eternity.

Penadogs, y'all know the drill make una cry in my mentions as usual. I go reply randomly like I always do. Una tears too sweet pls send excess.

This is too harsh and overkill

Messi fans are humble like Messi. They still have respect for misspenaldo.

So take it easy. No one can compete with Messi, except noises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by bilauhussein(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10
Buy & Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, BNB, Solana At The Best Rates

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by kennyz247(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10
hkidola00:
you mean a player that only runs with the ball and no skill,football hasn't gone that low,common
My brother be realistic at times
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by kennyz247(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10
whippersnapper:
yamal lamine

I doubt if he can achieve what Messi has already
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Forberr16(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10
donbenie:
Wailing Wailer..
A lifetime of lamentations to all Pendulums..

Your papa
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by Guchenry1: 7:55pm On Jul 10
Messi....football genius
Cr7........hard work pays
They're both a delight to watch but Messi is just exceptional & a very special gift in this generation...

2 Likes

Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by tuzle(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10
komzy589:

So why is Argentina the best football team in the world that includes Portugal?
Abi as Portugal nor dey South America, dem nor still dey this world too?
because they won the world cup. What I am pointing out to u is that Copa America isn't as competitive as euro. I am not arguing whether Argentina is the best team in the world or not.
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by tuzle(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10
Gentlevip:

This is too harsh and overkill

Messi fans are humble like Messi. They still have respect for misspenaldo.

So take it easy. No one can compete with Messi, except noises
Messi and Ronaldo fans are the same, no respect for each other. even in ur comment, u were disrespectful to Ronaldo. Messi also missed a penalty the match before.
Re: Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final by babajero(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10
chiefolododo:
I wish it's a proper tournament
Like which tournament if i may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever / A Nairalander With Obafemi Martins (obagoal) In Dubai / Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.