Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,536 members, 7,888,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:43 PM

A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex (19177 Views)

How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic) / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Advice To The Person Currently Dating Your EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by calabaman(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11
Good luck but watch your back.

3 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by EreluRoz: 4:11pm On Jul 11
99thEnemy:

I just the watch you in 3D grin
I'm not lying
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Nice2023(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11
She is one lady that would bring life to u now and always.

She has the best quality of a wife,a true woman may God bless her wherever she is.

I don't miss her but if i were to marry two wives,I wouldn't have had an alternative.

Character wise,she is simply like my present wife no regret cos I have one of the best women in my life.

Marry her and u will never regret ever knowing her.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by IyaTola: 4:13pm On Jul 11
Thread carefully he would dump you soon

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Matabue1985: 4:14pm On Jul 11
The divil thought she had me but i ran! Run for your life too bro!

5 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by IyaTola: 4:15pm On Jul 11
Curious345:
lol

But why are ladies not talking ..

I just did my body count yesterday; from 2018-2024

And I've dated and was intimate with 24 ladies, I know all their names and vividly remember all the moments shared .. still with they phone numbers too. non of them is olosho , cuz i don't do commercial sex transactions.

I was kinda shocked . Lol
You are a player keep playing

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Bright800(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11
900warriorz:
Treat her nice, She's an angel...I wish I treated her better cry
bro so painful that we men don't appreciate good women until we ignorancely lose them, like what happened to me she love me so much and was so beautiful, but I thought all women was like her until I lose her to another man who she is now married to with kid, baba I chop my eyes o πŸ˜‚, na there I know say no love for naija again I dey say maybe na punishment from GOD, because I loose guard big time well life goes on, what will be will be

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by IyaTola: 4:16pm On Jul 11
BentizilL0:
She's a very good and homely girl but I just feel she's not for me..
You don't even know what you want

2 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by IyaTola: 4:16pm On Jul 11
Bright800:
bro so painful that we men don't appreciate good women until we ignorancely lose them, like what happened to me she love me so much and was so beautiful, but I thought all women was like her until I lose her to another man who she is now married to with kid, baba I chop my eyes o πŸ˜‚, na there I know say no love for naija again I dey say maybe na punishment from GOD, because I loose guard big time well life goes on, what will be will be
Shebi una talk say all women are the same, you see am na

2 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Bahamas95(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11
I don't even know which of them to start with. undecided
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by 99thEnemy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11
EreluRoz:
I'm not lying
πŸ™„

Gtfo.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by ComeToJesus: 4:22pm On Jul 11
A305:
Congratulations in reverse because you the next in line.

She is only agreeing to date you because she can manipulate you to her own benefits (mostly financial) β€” the moment you begin to resist her manipulative antics or she senses you smarter than her and can predict her next move. she will quit the relationship and play the victim to the next man in line to date her.

My advice to you is; Get enough sloppy bl wjob from her and come in her mouth because that's her specialty.

Below is her hack

*The easiest way to get her to be submissive is by lowering her self-esteem and the easiest way to do that is to be non-reactive to her vent/rant. Doing that always makes her shed crocodile tears.

*She has a habit of sleeping in any moving vehicle even in public transport. The best way to handle this is to tell her, she is an embarrassment. She will get mad and never try it when going out with you the next time.

*If your favorite is fried rice. Never let her prepare it. She will mess it up.

*Never reveal your secrets to her. She doesn't know how to keep secrets. Once you get her talking, all your secrets will be out.

*Never reveal how much you have to her. She is fond of comparing what her friends get from their boyfriend with what you can afford to give her.

*She is a the black sheep of her family. One red flag I ignored. Don't ignore it.

🀣🀣🀣

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Curious345: 4:23pm On Jul 11
IyaTola:

Just letting off though .. atimes it's necessary to help a good sister ease off her sexual stress . Mutually beneficial
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Curious345: 4:24pm On Jul 11
PerfectJUSTICE:

Guy I just met one now who is barely 19. The babe confessed that she isn't a virgin. Ok tell me if a 19 year old girl isn't a virgin and is even ready to get down with me that kind girl no be olosho?

Well I don't know . But me , I don't do olosho.. it's my red-line when trying to mingle with the opposite sex..
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Ewedegubbler: 4:25pm On Jul 11
she is gona leave as she left us
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by clockwisereport: 4:28pm On Jul 11
PerfectJUSTICE:
WARNING!!! She's got anger issues! Endeavor to keep your properties safe when that evil spirit enters her. I don buy and replace property tire until I told myself it's enough.
any woman that destroys my property in the name of anger will replace the property immediately after which I will dump her dirty ass

5 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by tempex88(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11
You have the best woman, hold her tight
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Lovestrong(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11
PerfectJUSTICE:

Guy I just met one now who is barely 19. The babe confessed that she isn't a virgin. Ok tell me if a 19 year old girl isn't a virgin and is even ready to get down with me that kind girl no be olosho?
lol! I know a 24 years old Lady with a son and 8 ex......Naso I run

2 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11
Just pipe and swipe undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by 900warriorz: 4:33pm On Jul 11
Bright800:
This thread just moved me to tears coz I loved her and she loved me too...we both had our flaws but the bond and love was there. Sadly, I left her (for cogent reason though but it has nothing to do with her) and I doubt if the pain will ever go.

3 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by clarion30(f): 4:34pm On Jul 11
Sorry about that. Genotype has really caused a lot of people heartbreak.
qtguru:
Great Lady and funny, sadly genotype matter. I was almost tempted to overlook genotype

3 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Lovestrong(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11
IyaTola:
lol! A coach
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Brushstrokes20: 4:37pm On Jul 11
Be ready to father baaaastarrrds!πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― grin grin
Count me out though cos I don't go back to my vomit...
# don't be unfortunate to privatise a PUBLIC PROPERTY!πŸ“’πŸ“’

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by DoctorAyukebot(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11
Keep a plan B in place just incase....
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Olatara(f): 4:45pm On Jul 11
No advice, you maybe the one for home.
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by nedekid: 4:45pm On Jul 11
Word of advice should rather be to you to mind your business and move in with your own miserable life.
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by MikeofKd(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11
She's good girl but that doesn't mean your gonna enjoy ur relationship with her , good luck tho.
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by papyjaypaul: 4:48pm On Jul 11

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by DaRuud(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11
You are among the luckiest men on earth to have her.
Please treat her with love and care

IntelChief:
Mine is: Get ready to become broke very soon bro

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11
She was having Bleep with her ex while we date….now that am her ex…so if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Juniorangel(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11
Oga run oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) / Before You Fire The Shots. / Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister??

Viewing this topic: Biglogo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.