Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,455 members, 7,917,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:49 AM

A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex (20992 Views)

How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic) / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Advice To The Person Currently Dating Your EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Kakakaraa: 6:52pm On Jul 11
Just try to dey get money dey go.. If the money finish, he don finish be that. grin
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by JimD(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11
PerfectJUSTICE:

Every woman who isn't a virgin before marriage is an olosho. Know this and know peace!

Noob. Virgins give the best handjobs, and what their pussy don't take, breasts dey take am.
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by G0odharddick: 6:53pm On Jul 11
pappilo:
Dont loan her any money even if she tells you she is about to lose her land in Entebbe.

If you loan her money and try to get it back through the courts she will make a malicious report to the police that you raped her.

No matter how sweet she acts, she expects you to be responsible for her upkeep and the upkeep of her 2 bastard children.

She is a boring Bleep. Pussy stank and dry as hell. You'd be better off wanking.

Final advice: Dont be stupid like me... Run for the hills. There can be no good you can get from a slay babymama from the ghetto of Kampala who had her first child at 16 and posts semi nude pics on Snap.

I'm glad you knew you were stupid back then.

We have told you all here to avoid single mothers like plague but your types won't hear.

It's a good thing you learnt the hard way

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Sapasenator: 6:59pm On Jul 11
I will never talk down or say nasty things about my ex no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by doncartel: 7:04pm On Jul 11
Good luck. I ran away when I discovered that she’s the President-General, All African Witches Association.

I was able escape to go and rebuild my life, my destiny, my career, my shop, my star, my health, my talent, my house, so many things.

2 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Toks2008(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11
Do i really have an ex?
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by boom99(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11
NaBanga:

If you have the funds for IVF, you can have children that are AA through embryo selection.

How much is it and is it done in nija? How effective?
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by SAMBARRY: 7:43pm On Jul 11
A305:
Congratulations in reverse because you the next in line.

She is only agreeing to date you because she can manipulate you to her own benefits (mostly financial) β€” the moment you begin to resist her manipulative antics or she senses you smarter than her and can predict her next move. she will quit the relationship and play the victim to the next man in line to date her.

My advice to you is; Get enough sloppy bl wjob from her and come in her mouth because that's her specialty.

Below are ways to her hack her thought process:

*The easiest way to get her to be submissive is by lowering her self-esteem and the easiest way to do that is to be non-reactive to her vent/rant. Doing that always makes her shed crocodile tears.

*She has a habit of sleeping in any moving vehicle even in public transport. The best way to handle this is to tell her, she is an embarrassment. She will get mad and never try it when going out with you the next time.

*If your favorite is fried rice. Never let her prepare it. She will mess it up.

*Never reveal your secrets to her. She doesn't know how to keep secrets. Once you get her talking, all your secrets will be out.

*Never reveal how much you have to her. She is fond of comparing what her friends get from their boyfriend with what you can afford to give her.

*She is the black sheep of her family. One red flag I ignored. Don't ignore it.

*If she is visiting you for the first time. Tell her no sex, then sex will happen, provided you prepared a good meal and you have a comfortable house. She will initiate sex. But if you pre-inform her you want sex before she comes to your place, she will put up a wall of defense to appear decent but deep down, she is an emotional wreck with mentally loosed screws. Switch the topic to money and how you will spoil her, she will spread her legs.

*She can easily be deceived and it's not too hard to deceive her. Just include small amount of money to the bait, tell her she is beautiful and tell she has a soft skin. She will mostly fall for your deception. Very easy.

*If you want her solely for sex. Never let her move in with you, she is very quick to mark territory. The best hack for that and ladies like her; create a distance and do not be easily accessible to them except only evenings and when you want them come over.

*Lastly, To see the beast in her during sex, never fuc k her on the bed but rather on the floor. If possible on your center rug if you have one. Couch will do as well. Girls like hear view sex on the bed as love making and sex on the floor and couch as raw fu cking.

damn. This is the way you treated someone's daughter? You really ticked all the boxes of narcissism. I dont know who that girl is but I'm happy she didn't end up with you because several things will have happened to her

1.die of depression
2.high blood pressure
3.post partum depression
4.financial abuse (especially if she doesn't have her own money)

Did you even grow up with a mom. You have no single empathy in you.jeez

I think i agree with cococandy when she said any lady especially a. Foreign lady who wants to date or marry a naija man should read NL for at least 3 months.many of you are malignant, overt and covert narcissists masquerading as alpha men

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by omoyankee3(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11
Experience is the best teacher
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by summerflame(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11
IntelChief:
Mine is: Get ready to become broke very soon bro

He should know that he's dating a Delilah that charmed me for complete three years and I got to know through messages how I was caged and locked inside a spiritual padlock. He's the next victim

3 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Ebubu2: 7:55pm On Jul 11
I don’t even understand my ex
So no word of advice to the current dater

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by molas02: 8:02pm On Jul 11
hkidola00:
gone over 200 rounds on her withing 3 and a half years,no joke I write it down...she cheated I dumped her...the new bf should enjoy the loosed pussy
Thank God u new found is an angel
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Peak11(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by femi4: 8:09pm On Jul 11
IntelChief:
You might need to eat outside often
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Princessfumi: 8:11pm On Jul 11
IntelChief:
All the best
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by DeeScan: 8:23pm On Jul 11
BigYash:
He should just understand that life na turn by turn.. cheesy
and he should know it's not his own, it's just his turn ..
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by DeeScan: 8:25pm On Jul 11
EreluRoz:
Men using genotype to play around, it have cast
drop your quote na .. abi you no get ex ... Your boobs though.. kiss
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by DeeScan: 8:28pm On Jul 11
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Make sure he gives you head first before you give him BJ .
you do give bj??
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by EreluRoz: 8:28pm On Jul 11
DeeScan:
drop your quote na .. abi you no get ex ... Your boobs though.. kiss
Jason keep disguising with different monikas
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by qtguru(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11
NaBanga:

If you have the funds for IVF, you can have children that are AA through embryo selection.

Yeah I mentioned that but she ended the relationship.. but not a bad person though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by DeeScan: 8:31pm On Jul 11
EreluRoz:
Jason keep disguising with different monikas
who TF is Jason??

angry
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by EreluRoz: 8:35pm On Jul 11
DeeScan:
who TF is Jason??

angry

Zonefreee partner in crime.
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by BigYash: 8:39pm On Jul 11
DeeScan:
and he should know it's not his own, it's just his turn ..
walai grin
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by DeeScan: 8:39pm On Jul 11
EreluRoz:
Zonefreee partner in crime.

You mean jasonscolari .. nope , that's not me ..

You know me but I won't let you who I am unless you figure it out yourself...

cool cool

I compliment your boobs and I didn't get any thank you .. can't you be appreciative angry angry
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by ZakiZaki1: 8:40pm On Jul 11
God will save you
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by EreluRoz: 8:48pm On Jul 11
DeeScan:

You mean jasonscolari .. nope , that's not me ..

You know me but I won't let you who I am unless you figure it out yourself...

cool cool

I compliment your boobs and I didn't get any thank you .. can't you be appreciative angry angry
I have no idea
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by DeeScan: 8:53pm On Jul 11
EreluRoz:
I have no idea
Good luck then..
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by EreluRoz: 9:05pm On Jul 11
DeeScan:
Good luck then..
Silentgroperrr πŸ˜† your main account was banned
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by ThatFairGuy1: 9:16pm On Jul 11
This life has spoilt already angry

If as a responsible and celibate man, make sure you get married to a virgin. If not, you losed totally. Whoever spoilt them should marry them.

Nothing can be more disgraceful, distasteful, demeaning, insulting, disrespectful than someone telling how he handles your wife sexually in the past.
NOTHING can be so so insulting to man than that. Virgin or NOTHING.

4 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by DeeScan: 9:21pm On Jul 11
EreluRoz:
Silentgroperrr πŸ˜† your main account was banned

Would you like to take more guess or that's your final answer??

I wonder why you would think I am silentgroperr
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by BluntCrazeMan: 10:02pm On Jul 11
If you guys fit and cope,, make una continue and enjoy yourselves..
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Alphamentips: 10:04pm On Jul 11
Enddy50ty:
My Ex keh..??
She don come back ooh..! πŸ˜‚ after three months she called me back some days ago. Me I know say this time around she go run finally because no love for her in my heart again, na so-so knacks back to back until she jaakpa finally.

You just took her in like that? No retributions? You soft o. She gotta pay for her sins...
She's not just gonna suck a whole lot of balls she's eating my a hole up as well shocked

You don't just leave and walk back in like say na your papa dey manage my time πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls / Annoying Things Men Do. / A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.