Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,540 members, 7,888,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex (19181 Views)

How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic) / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Advice To The Person Currently Dating Your EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by tishbite42: 5:02pm On Jul 11
EreluRoz:
Men using genotype to play around, it have cast
EreluRoz, zukwanike
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by chatinent: 5:03pm On Jul 11
I no get ex. Anything wey we do before, I no know you again. You no bi my ex.

5 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by severee(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11
grin her head is the greatest
IntelChief:
Mine is: Get ready to become broke very soon bro
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by jeromestarks: 5:07pm On Jul 11
DUNDEEmoderatos:
How will you even come in contact with someone dating your ex? Is that necessary?
Stupid question!
You're too naive. Your little brain still think the world is so large that people can't meet.
No wonder you chose the moniker "Dundee"

2 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by AngelicBeing: 5:07pm On Jul 11
A305:
Congratulations in reverse because you the next in line.

She is only agreeing to date you because she can manipulate you to her own benefits (mostly financial) — the moment you begin to resist her manipulative antics or she senses you smarter than her and can predict her next move. she will quit the relationship and play the victim to the next man in line to date her.

My advice to you is; Get enough sloppy bl wjob from her and come in her mouth because that's her specialty.

Below are ways to her hack her thought process:

*The easiest way to get her to be submissive is by lowering her self-esteem and the easiest way to do that is to be non-reactive to her vent/rant. Doing that always makes her shed crocodile tears.

*She has a habit of sleeping in any moving vehicle even in public transport. The best way to handle this is to tell her, she is an embarrassment. She will get mad and never try it when going out with you the next time.

*If your favorite is fried rice. Never let her prepare it. She will mess it up.

*Never reveal your secrets to her. She doesn't know how to keep secrets. Once you get her talking, all your secrets will be out.

*Never reveal how much you have to her. She is fond of comparing what her friends get from their boyfriend with what you can afford to give her.

*She is the black sheep of her family. One red flag I ignored. Don't ignore it.

*If she is visiting you for the first time. Tell her no sex, then sex will happen, provided you prepared a good meal and you have a comfortable house. She will initiate sex. But if you pre-inform her you want sex before she comes to your place, she will put up a wall of defense to appear decent but deep down, she is an emotional wreck with mentally loosed screws. Switch the topic to money and how you will spoil her, she will spread her legs.

*She can easily be deceived and it's not too hard to deceive her. Just include small amount of money to the bait, tell her she is beautiful and tell she has a soft skin. She will mostly fall for your deception. Very easy.

*If you want her solely for sex. Never let her move in with you, she is very quick to mark territory. The best hack for that and ladies like her; create a distance and do not be easily accessible to them except only evenings and when you want them come over.

*Lastly, To see the beast in her during sex, never fuc k her on the bed but rather on the floor. If possible on your center rug if you have one. Couch will do as well. Girls like hear view sex on the bed as love making and sex on the floor and couch as raw fu cking.

shocked

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by mcdokwe(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11
If you can hold her down, you will enjoy her being part of your life.
If you ever let her get lost in the many things that goes in her head, Nke gi ekpooo

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by biggie73(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11
Thanks for having my problems.
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Nonexisting: 5:11pm On Jul 11
What made her my ex will make her your ex too. If it hasn't already, then she probably got you to continue falling for her innocent looks but one day will be one day. Bad people don't change, current situation force them to fake it but only for awhile.

3 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by BENEAMATA: 5:14pm On Jul 11
Iya zainab's phone number . she sells very effective aphrodisiac herb .
kept me going for greater part of one year and five months . Only about Two days a week break from daily booty call every week for almost a year and a half and mostly twice daily . believe me , you . will need it in keeping that lead church chorister happy .

Other than that , i swear she is a faultless being , that brown skin stunner .

2 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by sparko1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11
A305:

She is only agreeing to date you because she can manipulate you to her own benefits (mostly financial) — the moment you begin to resist her manipulative antics or she senses you smarter than her and can predict her next move. she will quit the relationship and play the victim to the next man in line to date her.

My advice to you is; Get enough sloppy bl wjob from her and come in her mouth because that's her specialty.

*The easiest way to get her to be submissive is by lowering her self-esteem and the easiest way to do that is to be non-reactive to her vent/rant. Doing that always makes her shed crocodile tears.

*She has a habit of sleeping in any moving vehicle even in public transport. The best way to handle this is to tell her, she is an embarrassment. She will get mad and never try it when going out with you the next time.

*Never reveal your secrets to her. She doesn't know how to keep secrets. Once you get her talking, all your secrets will be out.

*Never reveal how much you have to her. She is fond of comparing what her friends get from their boyfriend with what you can afford to give her.

*If she is visiting you for the first time. Tell her no sex, then sex will happen, provided you prepared a good meal and you have a comfortable house. She will initiate sex. But if you pre-inform her you want sex before she comes to your place, she will put up a wall of defense to appear decent but deep down, she is an emotional wreck with mentally loosed screws. Switch the topic to money and how you will spoil her, she will spread her legs.

*She can easily be deceived and it's not too hard to deceive her. Just include small amount of money to the bait, tell her she is beautiful and tell she has a soft skin. She will mostly fall for your deception. Very easy.

*If you want her solely for sex. Never let her move in with you, she is very quick to mark territory. The best hack for that and ladies like her; create a distance and do not be easily accessible to them except only evenings and when you want them come over.

*Lastly, To see the beast in her during sex, never fuc k her on the bed but rather on the floor. If possible on your center rug if you have one. Couch will do as well. Girls like hear view sex on the bed as love making and sex on the floor and couch as raw fu cking.

You have time oh
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by emonis88: 5:24pm On Jul 11
A305:

Guy u ve an encyclopedia on this girl o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by duduade: 5:25pm On Jul 11
A305:

Na wa ooo.... only you.... all these.....
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by emonis88: 5:26pm On Jul 11
AngelicBeing:
shocked
U dey vex?

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Kingsnova: 5:39pm On Jul 11
Nothing concern me with them.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Pilopher: 5:59pm On Jul 11
why?
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Make sure he gives you head first before you give him BJ .
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by NaBanga: 6:05pm On Jul 11
qtguru:
Great Lady and funny, sadly genotype matter. I was almost tempted to overlook genotype

If you have the funds for IVF, you can have children that are AA through embryo selection.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by pappilo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11
Dont loan her any money even if she tells you she is about to lose her land in Entebbe.

If you loan her money and try to get it back through the courts she will make a malicious report to the police that you raped her.

No matter how sweet she acts, she expects you to be responsible for her upkeep and the upkeep of her 2 bastard children.

She is a boring Bleep. Pussy stank and dry as hell. You'd be better off wanking.

Final advice: Dont be stupid like me... Run for the hills. There can be no good you can get from a slay babymama from the ghetto of Kampala who had her first child at 16 and posts semi nude pics on Snap.

5 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by jeff1993: 6:08pm On Jul 11
A305:

...... Damn Nigha u crazy
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by odaniel1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11
Screw her silly.
She'll attempt to fake being tired during the match, but no panic, continue till she piss for body (keep going whilst she's pissing too!) and then all her defences would have been broken. (name your price when she wakes up from that screw slumber & you have yourself a tamed subject)

2 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by electromide05(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11
She is a good lady in the mist of people that lack understanding. Please encourage her not to listen to friends and family and plan with her. You will enjoy her

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:17pm On Jul 11
PerfectJUSTICE:
WARNING!!! She's got anger issues! Endeavor to keep your properties safe when that evil spirit enters her. I don buy and replace property tire until I told myself it's enough.

Men we dey tolerate this kind behavior too much so ladies they take am say na normal things to destroy person property. How many guys you don hear destroy properties wey him woman buy for herself not the one he gifted her? None

It's because no lady has been sent to prison for this nuisance to set an example for others to learn. The way woman go carry your 1m television design am into pieces and still expect the guy to continue the relationship is the 20th wonders of the world and interestingly guys still patronize such ladies .

My ex has anger issues and I told her plainly she should work on it if it ever comes to the time where it made her destroy anything that I will prosecute her with zero mercy, she must go to jail for it. Whenever she gets mad over flimsy escueses she walks away that's a better way than trying to burn your fingers because I will help you burn them.

We don't hold women accountable for their actions that's why these kind of stories still emanate in this present times.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by tega2luv(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11
Nice girl with good character, but her ex is always in her head...I actually left her bcux of sex...omo babe likes it hot every day...

For the new guy just don't cheat and she will adore you but ready for sex beta hard strong sex everytime....

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by DUNDEEmoderatos: 6:20pm On Jul 11
jeromestarks:

You're too naive. Your little brain still think the world is so large that people can't meet.
No wonder you chose the moniker "Dundee"
So because you disagree with what I said is the reason for the insults.
Well I won't go further with you because so many of you on this forum are kids.
And you are so daft that you don't know the difference between moniker and a real name.
The way you respond to people says a lot about your upbringing. It is obvious that you were not properly brought up, people like you are either from a broken home or from a dysfunctional family.
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by iamfactor(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11
My Ex dey quick vex and the thing dey also quick vex me. At the end of the day we go just dey vex for each other.

3 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Zealoy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11
She love sex alot make sure u are there to satisfy her always especially wen the weather changes and its about to rain.

2 Likes

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by goldust777: 6:32pm On Jul 11
You better be ready to loose your mind and
mental health because she is not what she looks like she is something else beyond human comprehension
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by gabbrri(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11
*She will cheat on you as a girlfriend,
*She will still cheat on you as a wife
*Finally even if you unfriend or divorce her she will still cheat

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by Shakathewarrior: 6:34pm On Jul 11
Nackzy:
Use condom when bleeping her cos she's bleeping other guys while dating you,
Be ready to do chores in the house because she's the most lazy person on earth.
Is she from Kogi state.
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by mankan2k7(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11
A305:

I will need her phone number bayii O.
Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by JimD(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11
A305:

You're clearly not over her. You both manipulated each other.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex by G0odharddick: 6:51pm On Jul 11
A305:

You should create a thread on this bro.

So accurate.

This is exactly how to handle and outsmart girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.