Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume (24751 Views)

Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume / Tinubu Should Sign Executive Order On Unexplained Wealth, Says Ndume / APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by talk2maurice(m): 4:37pm
sIfioksq:
Tinubu continues to demonstrate strong leadership and dedication to moving Nigeria forward, despite the challenges posed by past PDP rule. His

It’s like your brain is caged too. You still have this shallow thinking after 8 years of hard Apc ruling.
How long will you and your Apc continue the blame game?
If you don’t have a solution to Nigeria’s problem why no resign?
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by galantjoe(m): 6:06pm
efemena5050:
I wanted to engage you fiercely based on the despicable postulations u submitted which is at variance with someone with sound and objective reasoning but I had to stop when I validated my claim of u in terms of my follow up of ur write up to the last paragraph ....."let tunubu does thesame"..........see if u keep granting amnesty to idiots more idiots will come up.....pls reason with sense .... What are the bandits fighting for Y don't u suggest govt be more decisive in taking the bandits out and stop playing cuz is obvious .........creat stringent arm laws against banditry and arms ...then motivate the service arms after that get real modern weapon and go full war on the bandits ......further more proscribe the bandits .......oga who are the bandits ...who brought them. What economic hardship is pushing them ? Bandits get money pass u in case.....so pls next time access ur recommendation before submission........note I no insult u o but if u come back without understanding my point with insult ....then I go tell u how them take born u

Yar'Adua did approve Niger Delta Amnesty program that see stop of restiveness and kidnapping in that region. It is a laudable plan that can be duplicated to bandits. Govt needs to stop banditry not by physical force but rather thru moral suasion and amnesty.

When Yaradua was engaging those militants, many 5th columnist like you were against it. Now you re reaping the gains of that bold, humane and audacious act.

Your like if become president of USA will stop employment claims, food stamps, etc that payable to "lazy citizens"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates / EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH / El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Lemino(m), bLiNg, henryboyspaco(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.