Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls (57184 Views)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Mecka: 6:02pm On Jul 12
illuminutty:
Aso Time is in Benin. It is not in Lagos.
you dey go there abi
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Mecka: 6:02pm On Jul 12
Theoarhics:
That's Asotime, at Ihama Road, GRA Benin City... Not lagos
regular customer
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Mecka: 6:03pm On Jul 12
Lumig:
Na wa ó! Our female folks these days are something else. I pity guys that are yet to marry
you mean no virgin again
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Calitoscassius(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12
The man should mind his own forking business, nothing wrong with hooking up, i ve picked up many hookup girls, some of them are pretty and nice.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Mecka: 6:04pm On Jul 12
oglalasioux:

Hookup is the main job. Girls are working in offices paying 50k per month but living in 2m apartments per annum in Abuja.
who is fucking them for 2m
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Mecka: 6:05pm On Jul 12
Zonefree:

But you patronise Nigerian girls? undecided

As long as you did not meet your girlfriend or wife as a virgin, you're patronising ashawo. Another man was shagging her before you enter.
how do u prevent your gal from fucking a man b4 you
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Gerrard59(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12
Jamie1000:

Sharia wetin? Are there no prostitutes in kano, katsina and Maiduguri? In kano, it is even worst. Stop bringing religion into this. Prostitution is a personal choice

Mostly in Sabon Gari where there are more non-Muslims than anywhere else in Kano. Prostitution is explicitly illegal in Northern Nigeria. Your reply should go to MusafaLion who is against the practice, not me.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Gerrard59(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12
drsibz66:

Lol. So difficult constitution for north and south

Different you mean*

Yes na. Once Sharia was enthroned and is enforced in the north, it means different legal systems for different parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Jeje247: 6:19pm On Jul 12
adioolayi:

That's not the point...the video clearly said Aso Time...that's a misleading headline
I see it. Could be an honest mistake. Your expression was as though there was some agenda against Lagos
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Bossly: 6:25pm On Jul 12
Shareholder, you go explain taya.
You neva even start.

geewean:

Let's face facts.I really don't patronise them.

These ladies of easy virtues knows that their Pucci is their oil well so they ensure that it's healthy and safe for the next customer.

Many will ask you to do with protection and for you to do it raw means you will be paying something HOOGE.

Your innocent looking girlfriend at home is intelligently bleeping different guys under your nose and guess what? She isn't using protection because she says it gives her offensive reaction when condom is used on her.

Their kitten is their business center so they won't dare rubbish it.Watch many YouTube vlogs and hear what many say.They treat infection more frequently than ever.

Is this a justification for prostitution? If you say I am justifying it then we need to review your SSCE results in English language.How did you get a Credit pass in it when Comprehension is a big issue to you.

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by johnog4sure: 6:30pm On Jul 12
Mecka:
You like squirters?
Yes ooh, they make it rain
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by geewean(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12
With your shallow response we clearly need to audit how you passed English language at your SSCE level.If till now comprehension is still a rocket science to you.😂😂😂😂😂

Bossly:
Shareholder, you go explain taya.
You neva even start.

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by OBTOREPA(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12
Barrywilly:
This is a gross violation of their rights. You don't have any business or right to video them or expose them to the media. They own their bodies.
Shot your fucking mouth up there.
Why then do they run as soon as they see police van?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Juoflife1(f): 6:42pm On Jul 12
Busy body cameraman. At least they didn't kill or kidnap anyone
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Mecka: 6:50pm On Jul 12
johnog4sure:
Yes ooh, they make it rain
who washes the bedsheet
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by oglalasioux(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12
Mecka:
who is fucking them for 2m

Your senator, member of House of Representatives, governor, ministers, etc

They pay in dollars too.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by MufasaLion: 7:06pm On Jul 12
1Sharon:

There must be quite a number of them for business to be booming.

Sadly. It's so unfortunate.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by MufasaLion: 7:07pm On Jul 12
Walllee:

Shut up,u think it's everyone that has that time to manage the shakara of our girls.

Keep wailing.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Bossly: 7:13pm On Jul 12
U neva even start
Ur explanation go long
Shareholder oshi 🥴🤭

DISEASEDgeewean:

With your shallow response we clearly need to audit how you passed English language at your SSCE level.If till now comprehension is still a rocket science to you.😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by TheTravelingOne(f): 7:31pm On Jul 12
I’m a female. & no I’m not a customer. I just know what I see everyday in lekki. Most women are advertising here for whoever will pay. That’s facts.

Mecka:
You a customer?

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by thoth: 7:32pm On Jul 12
Barrywilly:
This is a gross violation of their rights. You don't have any business or right to video them or expose them to the media. They own their bodies.

in OUR society ?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by meum: 7:45pm On Jul 12
CartelKenneth:

Be like where them on light cockroach scatter🤣🤣
Lol
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by barinedan(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12
Hookup is a serious business for some ladies o, they will dress and look responsible in the day, but in the night they show their real selves
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by johnog4sure: 7:54pm On Jul 12
Mecka:
who washes the bedsheet
The hotel attendant
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12
Barrywilly:
Is their business a legitimate one?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Aguogba(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12
uvie66:

I nor know where you learn your own law, maybe it is one of those online mushroom university. You can take someone's picture in public but don't have the right to publish.
Just listen to yourself. In this age where people go live in the market, inside the bus, in the church, even in Mecca. You that studied law in Harvard, how many have you prosecuted?
My friend I can take a picture of whatever and whomever I so wish in public and publish it. There have never been, there is none, and there will never be a law against it. As long as it is not clearly stated by law that “cameras are not allowed “ and I don’t live in North Korea I am free to do that. That is the meaning of PUBLIC
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by okerekingsley90: 8:30pm On Jul 12
Bossly:
STD distributors.
Yeye men will meet them & collect their share.
And become shareholders. 🤭

😂🤣

😁😃 grin nawao
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Jamie1000: 8:31pm On Jul 12
Gerrard59:

Mostly in Sabon Gari where there are more non-Muslims than anywhere else in Kano. Prostitution is explicitly illegal in Northern Nigeria. Your reply should go to MusafaLion who is against the practice, not me.

Malo gals still full there. Even in ABJ
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12
Eriokanmi:
consequences of bad choices. Leadership isn't by giragira or its my turn. God chooses a leader. Only God knows where Nigeria is headed. Vices upon vices everywhere you go
You're a very foolish person sha...how Nigeria girls doing hookup take relate with what you're yapping. Did this start today?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by dkidd: 8:45pm On Jul 12
hkidola00:
na lie,person wife no fit go stand for road,normal,she fit cheat get side bobo for next street but aarried woman can't dare stand on road
Lol I laugh U. So U think say na all those olosho dem single abi? Some a from far when I mean married I mean married with husband. Some leave husband and children claim working. Then holidays or at monthly intervals dem dey go visit home. Shebi she nor dey travel in the name of work? Just dey play u hear. U still be novice 😂
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by lereinter(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12
You call him God fearing man and he's not preaching to them but videoing them

God fearing man indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her / This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.