Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls (56652 Views)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by BondRiv: 9:23pm On Jul 12
Barrywilly:
This is a gross violation of their rights. You don't have any business or right to video them or expose them to the media. They own their bodies.

What does the law say about prostitution?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Veryfoolishboy: 9:29pm On Jul 12
Choices in life
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Nefort: 10:18pm On Jul 12
meum:
Majority of Naija girls na 🪝 up dem dey do.
And what do majority of Naija boys do? Yahoo?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12
Barrywilly:
This is a gross violation of their rights. You don't have any business or right to video them or expose them to the media. They own their bodies.
that is what you do for a living, and I believe you can allow one of daughter to be doing it efulefu
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by mirinder: 11:37pm On Jul 12
BRATISLAVA:

Who patronizes them? Women?
i've been pondering. are you a virgin
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by mirinder: 11:42pm On Jul 12
geewean:

Let's face facts.I really don't patronise them.

These ladies of easy virtues knows that their Pucci is their oil well so they ensure that it's healthy and safe for the next customer.

Many will ask you to do with protection and for you to do it raw means you will be paying something HOOGE.

Your innocent looking girlfriend at home is intelligently bleeping different guys under your nose and guess what? She isn't using protection because she says it gives her offensive reaction when condom is used on her.

Their kitten is their business center so they won't dare rubbish it.Watch many YouTube vlogs and hear what many say.They treat infection more frequently than ever.

Is this a justification for prostitution? If you say I am justifying it then we need to review your SSCE results in English language.How did you get a Credit pass in it when Comprehension is a big issue to you.

who are u fucking
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by mirinder: 11:44pm On Jul 12
learnedJAMES:
Na hustling them dey o, even d most advance countries In The world still get oloshos, one day prostitution will be just for fun and not for survival
do you do short time
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by mirinder: 11:45pm On Jul 12
correctguy101:

Benin girls for don smash the madman head if he carry that nonsense character enter area...

Mumu man..
you get any bini gal contact? I wan shag dem
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by mirinder: 11:50pm On Jul 12
folake4u:

Honestly, them suppose beat the guy blue-black so it'd serve as a deterrent to others who try this nonsense.
See her defending her fellow hoes under the guise of pinkpill. Get out. I always knew you were into runs. Keep it up
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by mirinder: 11:52pm On Jul 12
sonickay:
Na Righteous666 film them, nothing you can tell me to convince me he isnt the one that took the video
short time or tdb?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by mirinder: 11:55pm On Jul 12
tojahh:

They own their bodies till police come raid them for constituting nuisance and disturbance of public peace.

Come ShopRite for Sango Tedo, na everyday police dey carry them. Maybe you should come and stand as their advocate.
for my side, police no dey raid anything. Abi u dey lie?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Sirhush(m): 11:59pm On Jul 12
He don cast grin , I tell you before now Seun cool no wife material again for market grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by mirinder: 12:02am On Jul 13
gameshare542:
How God fearing man take know location of hook up girls.....he who without sin should cast the first stone.
you wey dey tok na regular customer. So rest
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Maliqcious: 12:06am On Jul 13
Autodidact1:
That's bad. It's there life. Person wen dey do yahoo go dey slut shame person wen dey do hook up. Leave them. They're on their own hustle
Get sense na how you go compare yahoo and Ashawo work
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by tojahh(m): 12:06am On Jul 13
mirinder:
for my side, police no dey raid anything. Abi u dey lie?

At least you know the side wey I mention. I no sabi your side so you are free to come and confirm if I dey lie.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by camri: 12:14am On Jul 13
dkidd:

Serious Bannies? People wives dey run am not just single girls bro.
Minus my future wife to be. I bind you
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by camri: 12:18am On Jul 13
joseph1832:
How illuminating. Thanks for the info. Looks like one day, one might go site seeing to know for sure, if this info is legit. grin
Ishilove, come and see your innocent boyfriend
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by camri: 12:24am On Jul 13
Autodidact1:

Na people like you dey patronise dem pass. I no dey do olosho but I no dey judge dem. Most of them are destroying their youth, but it's their life.

Prostitution is more prevalent in society where it's difficult to survive. It's a serious issue in Nigerian society but we know some factors that gave rise to it. Shaming dem is not going to make any difference as long as the root cause is not attended to
These gals are lazy. Its seem you are a dunce. Even if you give these gals legit jobs, they will still opt for prostitution because its in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by camri: 12:26am On Jul 13
penance:
This isn't Lagos.. Na Benin be this ASO Time around Ihama Axis Very busy area..
You dey fúck there?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by camri: 12:28am On Jul 13
uvie66:

I concur, why video the girls while hustling, it's the economy that forces them to the trade.
If I woze you slap. which economy? No be their mate dey do POS. You people keep justifying prostitution because you patronise them
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Evidenx(m): 12:29am On Jul 13
where can I see a virgin for marriage [quote]
They are hard to find these days ,they exist but rare.

I happen To be a male virgin.

(Many will not believe)[/i]
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by meum: 12:52am On Jul 13
Nefort:

And what do majority of Naija boys do? Yahoo?
Even girls dey do yahoo too after all na dem dey follow the yahoo boys. You see say your clap back no clap😂
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by uvie66: 1:07am On Jul 13
[quote author=hkidola00 post=130923548]don't stop your daughter when she wants to start the hustle[/quote
...... fortunately my daughter is not in the country.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by uvie66: 1:20am On Jul 13
Aguogba:

Just listen to yourself. In this age where people go live in the market, inside the bus, in the church, even in Mecca. You that studied law in Harvard, how many have you prosecuted?
My friend I can take a picture of whatever and whomever I so wish in public and publish it. There have never been, there is none, and there will never be a law against it. As long as it is not clearly stated by law that “cameras are not allowed “ and I don’t live in North Korea I am free to do that. That is the meaning of PUBLIC
I learn my law abroad, but common sense will even tell you you can't just publish anybody's picture on social media without their consent, because the picture you took belongs to them and they have a right to say how it is used, google it and get back to me.
You can google it under privacy law.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by uvie66: 1:30am On Jul 13
Autodidact1:

Na people like you dey patronise dem pass. I no dey do olosho but I no dey judge dem. Most of them are destroying their youth, but it's their life.

Prostitution is more prevalent in society where it's difficult to survive. It's a serious issue in Nigerian society but we know some factors that gave rise to it. Shaming dem is not going to make any difference as long as the root cause is not attended to
...I concur, my brother the thing weak me ooo, if most of these young girls manage hustle to abroad they usually discontinue the business and get normal jobs.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Aguogba(m): 1:33am On Jul 13
uvie66:

I learn my law abroad, but common sense will even tell you you can't just publish anybody's picture on social media without their consent, because the picture you took belongs to them and they have a right to say how it is used, google it and get back to me.
You can google it under privacy law.
For your mind, I learned my own law in the village naa. I sabi where be abroad? As I said, such laws only exist in your imagination.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Eagleways: 1:37am On Jul 13
Mecka:
fool. Why didn't our africanism prevent prostitution?
Mugu , Westernism started it , Africanism stops it. Now, tell your all sisters that their business stops from now
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by allthingsgood: 4:15am On Jul 13
Barrywilly:

Oh really? Don't gays own their bodies too Smh
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:25am On Jul 13
Thread for those in relationship. People like us wey dey single, we have nothing to worry about
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by bellosulaiman(m): 5:30am On Jul 13
Mecka:
you fúck Anita b4?
I don marry nah. Na u wey no get bearing still Dey do timini tanana around grin
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by horia: 6:16am On Jul 13
Barrywilly:

Say that in the US. This is gross decadence to the training they were brought up by
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by ConquerorK: 6:28am On Jul 13
Barrywilly:

Kindly point out the rights that were violated...

Last time I checked, recording anyone in public in no violation, if the guy entered a building with them then record, that would be a different case.
No rights covers any recordings in public, not in Nigeria, not in the US so explain to me what rights were violated

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women / Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.