Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls (56652 Views)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by dkidd: 6:49am On Jul 13
camri:
Minus my future wife to be. I bind you

Hehehe minus my own future wife too oo... but no bind me, bind the devil wey dem no dey fit resist grin
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Powersurge: 7:52am On Jul 13
Barrywilly:
This is a gross violation of their rights. You don't have any business or right to video them or expose them to the media. They own their bodies.

Obviously you know nothing.

You DO NOT need anybody's permission to record in a public place. As long as it's not private property.

If you are recorded in a public place and dey ginger say u won sue, you go end up paying damages.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by geewean(m): 8:17am On Jul 13
Considering the high inflation index and the emotional trauma that comes with babes .I have decided to be on my own for now.

I am in the process of trusting the lord for a woman I can marry.

I am still young and I can't waste my limited resources on women at all.There are more valuable things to do with money.

I am sure in no distant time I will get a clean girl though not perfect as my own woman.

My point is never trust those innocent looking girls in the street oooo.Them be IDAN ooooo.

mirinder:
who are u fucking
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by camri: 8:25am On Jul 13
ConquerorK:

Kindly point out the rights that were violated...

Last time I checked, recording anyone in public in no violation, if the guy entered a building with them then record, that would be a different case.
No rights covers any recordings in public, not in Nigeria, not in the US so explain to me what rights were violated
What about recording two people fucking in a car?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by aswani(m): 10:44am On Jul 13
TunezMediaBlog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzltxY01680

Young Ladies Dive For Cover As God-fearing Man Expose Location of Lagos Hookup Girls

A God fearing man should focus on bringing people to Christ, this stunt of his will in no way do that so he can drop his God fearing tag.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by TheSuperX(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13
oluwaseyi0:
Hookup is far bigger in this country than we are willing to admit

Even girls that have job still manage to add hookup as side business
This is what most people don't know, I have seen ladies are are working on big companies and still doing hookups, they mainly target very rich guys.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by sonickay(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13
What are you talking about?
mirinder:
short time or tdb?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by kechywillz(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13
Some people's girlfriends are there, that's why they are hiding there faces
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by mirinder: 8:46pm On Jul 13
geewean:

Considering the high inflation index and the emotional trauma that comes with babes .I have decided to be on my own for now.

I am in the process of trusting the lord for a woman I can marry.

I am still young and I can't waste my limited resources on women at all.There are more valuable things to do with money.

I am sure in no distant time I will get a clean girl though not perfect as my own woman.

My point is never trust those innocent looking girls in the street oooo.Them be IDAN ooooo.

but most are into hookup now
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by geewean(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13
My brother in this Nigeria the matter tire me .Imagine hearing from God that your wife is in Owerri or in Federal polytechnic Nekede.You go use something clean your ear very well to be sure if you hear well.

But I believe that irrespective of your past sha I no mean say you don get body count pass 20 ooooooo .

There are still good people in this life especially girls.

mirinder:
but most are into hookup now
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by hkidola00(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13
[quote author=uvie66 post=130930257][/quote]there prostitutes abroad,u know?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by BluntCrazeMan: 10:49pm On Jul 13
TunezMediaBlog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzltxY01680

Young Ladies Dive For Cover As God-fearing Man Expose Location of Lagos Hookup Girls

Asso Time Groove.??
Benin City things
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Badmashiii: 2:08am On Jul 14
santaclaws:

This is the most shocking part... Some of the so-called working class girls are involved in both corporate and regular hook-ups.

Some ladies have been fed with lies that they have to be prostitutes to be accomplished in life. What a shame.

You're mistaken here. No one fed them with anything,they realized in most cases their body is the bargaining chip when dealing with randy men. And most men are shamelessly randy.

That's why female marketers fare well compared to their male counterparts,especially when they're good-looking.

A potential client will flat-out tell you to sleep with him before doing business with you. We also can't deny cases of bosses sleeping with their younger underlings for promotion or other favors. What about sex for grade?

You'll be surprised by the amount of men willing to accept sex than cash from women. But women will rather take your cash and refuse you sex.

What a funny world.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by santaclaws: 2:26am On Jul 14
Badmashiii:

You're mistaken here. No one fed them with anything,they realized in most cases their body is the bargaining chip when dealing with randy men. And most men are shamelessly randy.

That's why female marketers fare well compared to their male counterparts,especially when they're good-looking.

A potential client will flat-out tell you to sleep with him before doing business with you. We also can't deny cases of bosses sleeping with their younger underlings for promotion or other favors. What about sex for grade?

You'll be surprised by the amount of men willing to accept sex than cash from women. But women will rather take your cash and refuse you sex.

What a funny world.

That's just another perspective, neither of us is wrong. What made me come up with that comment was the fact that a lot of young ladies get advice from "big sisters" who advise them based on their own negative experiences. There are some women who believe that a lady cannot make it alone until a man sleeps with her, such a mentality is why some girls are laid back...
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Badmashiii: 2:44am On Jul 14
santaclaws:

That's just another perspective, neither of us is wrong. What made me come up with that comment was the fact that a lot of young ladies get advice from "big sisters" who advise them based on their own negative experiences. There are some women who believe that a lady cannot make it alone until a man sleeps with her, such a mentality is why some girls are laid back...

I think there's an element of truth in that advise. However,it depends on what the lady in question is planning to do.

If she going into show business,whether as an actress or artist she can never go far without men having a "taste" of her goods. And that's not an assurance that you will still make it.

I personally know actresses who told me first hand experience they passes through with directors,producers,and the rest of the crew. This tend to be more pronounced if the girl is beautiful.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43am On Jul 14
oluwaseyi0:
Hookup is far bigger in this country than we are willing to admit

Even girls that have job still manage to add hookup as side business
They make so much money out of it, I know a woman that build a house and travel abroad through that
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by ConquerorK: 11:09am On Jul 14
camri:
What about recording two people fucking in a car?

They are in public and have no right whatsoever on who should and should watch or record them

If they are recorded in a private property then that is a criminal issue.

Laws, order and morals exist for a reason
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by illuminutty: 8:17am On Jul 15
Mecka:
you dey go there abi

Na me and your papa go there carry your mama for tirisome.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Obierika(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15
dustydee:
Why are you filming them? That's tacky.

Don't mind the busybody angry
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by DonroxyII: 10:35pm On Jul 19
Eriokanmi:
consequences of bad choices. Leadership isn't by giragira or its my turn. God chooses a leader. Only God knows where Nigeria is headed. Vices upon vices everywhere you go
He is Chosen by God That's why He Won .....

Nevertheless, He is a Regional Politician Not a National Politician Thus He is Inexperienced in The Management of National Affairs Thus The Failures !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women / Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.