Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,579 members, 7,917,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:33 PM

Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection (27697 Views)

Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp / I May Have Caught Something (graphic) / Another Infection Hits-china As Lockdown Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by ChildOfDoom: 8:15pm On Jul 12
After taking doxy... for some days to relieve me of my former sexual infection, I have caught another one.

This one is more excruciating. Girls are currently twerking their waist to lure me at the brothel but I am not moved

I just got azith... (500mg) to try ease my distress. Constant urinating, milky substance at the edge of my dudu and wide opening at the tip that makes my urine disperse awkwardly when i discharge.

It's heavy and hot down there. No wonder the last girl I slept with complained that it was 'peppering' her when I dived in.

If only I can resist the temptation of raw sex when cured or double the condom next time to ensure tight kitten or ferocious lash doesn't burst it

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by thelegend1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12
You probably have too much faith in the drugs you take and how seemingly recovered you feel you are.

Some of those infections don't really go away, while others need like 6 months consistent treatment.

Let's leave the incurable for now (HIV, Hepatitis, Herpes), but there is one silent danger you've ignored...THE EFFECT OF ALL THOSE MEDICATIONS ON YOUR LIVER AND KIDNEY!

196 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Sucre6: 10:34pm On Jul 12
Congratulations bro, you are almost there, see you see hiv πŸ™Œ
By the time you finally contact, Bonga Fish go get flesh pass you, then u will rest finally, continue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Stawner16(m): 1:10am On Jul 13
Your life don spoil lmao

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by SUPERBLOOM: 5:42am On Jul 13
Congratulations brother. More disease too your feathers

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by LordIsaac(m): 6:01am On Jul 13
The minute you become resistant to those very strong antibiotics, you are finished! It is time to stop.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:30am On Jul 13
I think you have high sex drive. Try masturbation. It will help you. Join a fitness/dance/sports groups. It will help takeaway your mind and energy off sex

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Sapasenator: 6:36am On Jul 13
Congrats bro. More STD to your gbola.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Ceasarceasar: 8:05am On Jul 13
You suppose don die by now .if all this Ur story na true

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by lordm(m): 9:51am On Jul 13
Your name is working for you

11 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by minasu190: 10:14am On Jul 13
Until you get HIV/AIDS before your mind go rest

4 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by motionarena: 10:59am On Jul 13
ChildOfDoom:
After taking doxycycline for some days to relieve me of my former sexual infection, I have caught another one.

This one is more excruciating. Girls are currently twerking their waist to lure me at the brothel but I am not moved

I just got azithromycin (500mg) to try ease my distress. Constant urinating, milky substance at the edge of my dudu and wide opening at the tip that makes my urine disperse awkwardly when i discharge.

It's heavy and hot down there. No wonder the last girl I fvcked complained that it was 'peppering' her when I dived in

If only I can resist the temptation of raw sex when cured or double the condom next time to ensure tight kitten or ferocious lash doesn't burst it

Why don’t you just curse God and die

4 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Sucre6: 11:54am On Jul 13
motionarena:

Why don’t you just curse God and die

So Job wife dey naira land and we don't know all these while πŸ˜‚

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Knightred(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13
ChildOfDoom:
After taking doxycycline for some days to relieve me of my former sexual infection, I have caught another one.

I just got azithromycin (500mg) to try ease my distress. Constant urinating, milky substance at the edge of my dudu and wide opening at the tip that makes my urine disperse awkwardly when i discharge.

It's heavy and hot down there. No wonder the last girl I fvcked complained that it was 'peppering' her when I dived in

thats the reason why i didnt fvck your momma
Cause the moment i smelt your momma pussi, i saw 72 mosquitoes ,gosh i almost faintedundecided

Mr childofdoom am sorry to say but your generation is full of stinky and irritating pussiundecided

CELEB SPEAK TRUTH ALWAYS

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by ayo2008: 1:31pm On Jul 13
ChildOfDoom:

Say no to illicit sex
It will destroy you
Jesus remains only the way, truth and life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by atoliman: 1:57pm On Jul 13
what is your problem that you cannot say no to olosho. You need to be busy , I suggest you find work where you can interract with women normally without thinking of sex. What are your hobbies ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:07pm On Jul 13
grin

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by obonujoker(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13
This clown again πŸ™„

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Obito555(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13
Get busy and stop seeing women as a intimacy gadget
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Falseprofet2: 3:08pm On Jul 13
Another fake story pushed by the mods to draw traffic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by SmartPolician: 3:08pm On Jul 13
ChildOfDoom
Nothing destroys a man like having sex with random girls you don't know because you want to have fun.

A man who sleeps with every lady that opens legs for him isn't smart; he's plainly stupid. That simply shows that he doesn't understand the spiritual exchange that happens during sex.

The day you work on your psyche and realise that you need a level of self-control and self-discipline to be in control of your life, you become a better person.

22 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Skillsnigeria: 3:08pm On Jul 13
grin
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Nawa4nl: 3:08pm On Jul 13
shocked
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Dennisochampa: 3:08pm On Jul 13
I don't even know what to say to you right now....
May God help u....
If I insult you now... It won't do any good so may God help you...
Stick to your medicines and ensure you stay away from brothels...
Ashawo no get werin e dey do for person

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Nkl4u: 3:09pm On Jul 13
Just a little more bro, your almost there. Hiv is knocking on your door

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by raskymonojendor: 3:09pm On Jul 13
Ashawo girls in brothels are always ugly. Alot of dem dey even get yam legs are are hairy. They are violent and provides cover and keep ammunitions for armed robbers. What attracts you to them

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by CartelKenneth: 3:09pm On Jul 13
This one life don finish
Hell fire don sure for u nigga🀣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Xscape047: 3:09pm On Jul 13
Dirty boy

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by IyaTola: 3:09pm On Jul 13
shocked
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by THURAFTERNOON: 3:10pm On Jul 13
This boy don turn celeb for NL just laidat. See how mod help am write am well for FP come insert him moniker

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by nony43(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13
T
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by FaceTanke: 3:11pm On Jul 13
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Demystifying The Mysterious Disease In Ondo State / Please Help! I Forget Things Easily, Do I Have A Medical Condition? / How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.