Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,219 members, 7,963,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:57 AM

Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection (27924 Views)

Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp / I May Have Caught Something (graphic) / Another Infection Hits-china As Lockdown Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by validplanet: 4:01pm On Jul 13
ChildOfDoom:
After taking doxy... for some days to relieve me of my former sexual infection, I have caught another one.

This one is more excruciating. Girls are currently twerking their waist to lure me at the brothel but I am not moved

I just got azith... (500mg) to try ease my distress. Constant urinating, milky substance at the edge of my dudu and wide opening at the tip that makes my urine disperse awkwardly when i discharge.

It's heavy and hot down there. No wonder the last girl I slept with complained that it was 'peppering' her when I dived in.

If only I can resist the temptation of raw sex when cured or double the condom next time to ensure tight kitten or ferocious lash doesn't burst it

Contact me for advice
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by maasoap(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13
ChildOfDoom:
After taking doxy... for some days to relieve me of my former sexual infection, I have caught another one.

This one is more excruciating. Girls are currently twerking their waist to lure me at the brothel but I am not moved

I just got azith... (500mg) to try ease my distress. Constant urinating, milky substance at the edge of my dudu and wide opening at the tip that makes my urine disperse awkwardly when i discharge.

It's heavy and hot down there. No wonder the last girl I slept with complained that it was 'peppering' her when I dived in.

If only I can resist the temptation of raw sex when cured or double the condom next time to ensure tight kitten or ferocious lash doesn't burst it

This guy still dey alive and around? The boy with 99 lives grin grin grin
You are just blessed with all these imaginations, lol.
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Sucre6: 4:02pm On Jul 13
SamueItem337:
Are you still in 2007?
HIV is far from what you think

Dey play, if you like begin knack raw, e go soon shock u
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Wotowotoman: 4:03pm On Jul 13
Falseprofet2:
Another fake story pushed by the mods to draw traffic

Like that your fake story wey you go shit strong shit for your church member house abi? undecided
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Wotowotoman: 4:04pm On Jul 13
ChildOfDoom:

You are very idle. That’s why you sit down and write all these crappy stories. Go get busy please. Lazy youth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by maasoap(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13
obonujoker:
This clown again 🙄

U sabi am too. Na him alone gets all the problems of this world

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by geewean(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13
Chaiiiiiii there is one girl in your street now that your have been luring with Indomie and egg with malt.Very soon now you will use Netflix to catch her cos she is only used to African magic.

Las las na raw you go do am and the boyfriend who trust her will do it raw too.The boy friend will pass it to his partner he cheats and cheating partner will pass it to her main boyfriend.The Vicious cycle keeps revolving.

No be God go save this generation because he has done his part but it's discipline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Hyperdulia: 4:09pm On Jul 13
See tiny legs. The infections has not started, continue the exploitations
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by binary01: 4:10pm On Jul 13
your days are numbered
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Matabue1985: 4:12pm On Jul 13
HBB1:

That is the daftest advice ever!
You are so dumb!

Will ampiclox prevent HIV or Herpes?
you are even dumber, because i said infection and not HIV, am only trying to help a brother here, next time learn how to read inbetween the lines before delving in to people's comments or you just keep shut if you don know what to say nextime
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Inyaky(f): 4:12pm On Jul 13
mediclife1987:

Are you not an olosho too?

Lol, i am and your mother is the head of all olosho world wild
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by HBB1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13
Matabue1985:
you are even dumber, because i said infection and not HIV, am only trying to help a brother here, next time learn how to read inbetween the lines before delving in to people's comments or you just keep shut if you don know what to say nextime

HIV is not an infection?

You are even dafter than I thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by OgidiHerbals2(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13
ChildOfDoom:

contact me for herbs to be using immediately after sex
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by stampo: 4:31pm On Jul 13
Continue.... Na man you be....
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Matabue1985: 4:34pm On Jul 13
HBB1:

HIV is not an infection?

You are even dafter than I thought.
HIV is a virus and not an infection ballon head! the OP love skin to skin so much and no matter the advice Nairalanders give him, he will never change so everybody leave the brother alone let him continue to do his skin to skin in peace, i believe everybody knows him here, the only advice we can offer him here is to avoid infections and not HIV
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by okoroemeka(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13
motionarena:

Why don’t you just curse God and die
do you really think if he curse God he will die?this type of people don't die easily,I think the dude has a very high sex drive just like a nympho in females, nothing can be done,he will just keep on fvcking till he dies
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by DrAkpa(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13
Wotowotoman:

You are very idle. That’s why you sit down and write all these crappy stories. Go get busy please. Lazy youth.

You this useless boy, you supposed to have overgrown this your boring "lazy youth" nonsense. Get a life, son
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by jojothaiv(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13
THURAFTERNOON:
This boy don turn celeb for NL just laidat. See how mod help am write am well for FP come insert him moniker
No be Nairaland again.
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by HBB1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13
Matabue1985:
HIV is a virus and not an infection ballon head! the OP love skin to skin so much and no matter the advice Nairalanders give him, he will never change so everybody leave the brother alone let him continue to do his skin to skin in peace, i believe everybody knows him here, the only advice we can offer him here is to avoid infections and not HIV

You are a dunce!

HIV is not an infection?
So what is it?
An infestation?
🤣

Dumbo!

I am a 100% sure if I test you today, you will have an STI.
If you don't know, about 50% of people dont have symptoms of chlamydia.

But you know what, I will leave you to it.

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13
ChildOfDoom:

I somehow feel you are being sarcastic
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Matabue1985: 5:00pm On Jul 13
[quote author=HBB1 post=130939751]

You are a dunce!
HIV is not an infection? So what is it? An infestation?
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by EngineerOloye: 5:04pm On Jul 13
Na Thier other customers I pity at this point.
Those that just do one and will collect all your life time hard work of gathered diseases
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by rapheal5(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13
Do not listen to all of them telling you to stop, i just want you to know continuous treatment of std can render you infertile, i've 2 friends still battling with fertility issues since they got married...
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by mediclife1987(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13
Inyaky:

Lol, i am and your mother is the head of all olosho world wild

Ashewo kobokobo
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by HBB1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13
[quote author=Matabue1985 post=130939904][/quote]

Why did you quote me, oga?!
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by saintfaculty(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13
see you, see hiv, see grave, see rip
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Ubdavis(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13
ChildOfDoom:

If only ur not telling lies. Pls keep up the good works. Keep on knacking u may discover crude oil inside Kpekus
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by DrAda(f): 5:31pm On Jul 13
All i can deduce from your post is someone who is highly depressed and looking to feel a void by engaging in reckless behaviour.

Do consider seeing someone for help.
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by greypencils: 5:35pm On Jul 13
LordIsaac:
The minute you become resistant to those very strong antibiotics, you are finished! It is time to stop.
AMR is indeed a killer but people don't realize that.
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by spiSeyi: 5:39pm On Jul 13
atoliman:
what is your problem that you cannot say no to olosho. You need to be busy , I suggest you find work where you can interract with women normally without thinking of sex. What are your hobbies ?
See you .. been busy can't cure konji bro grin .. I once belong to this Whatsapp group despite the fact that I dey code 24/7, do remote work, give online lectures to students abroad. God just saved me from the group few days ago. Koko be say nah only God fit safe person and you must see those pleasures you gain from it as your ach enemies shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. / Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery / Appalling Condition Of The OOUTH Shagamu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.