Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,219 members, 7,963,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:51 AM

Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection (27923 Views)

Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp / I May Have Caught Something (graphic) / Another Infection Hits-china As Lockdown Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by PaNnamdi: 10:35pm On Jul 13
Matabue1985:
the last time i treated infection was 20 years after my friend thought me this secret and am going to give you for free. AFTER EVERY RAW SEX, TAKE BEECHAM AMPLICLAUSE IMMEDIATELY, IF YOU TAKE BECHAM AFTER RAW SEX AND YOU GET INFECTED I WILL GIVE YOU 20K
Oga if u are not hiv infected already,taking becham ampliclause can't save you from HIV and herpes grin u can't eat your cake and have it,unless u are like me that's addicted to taking preventive anti viral drugs and antibiotics before sex if u nor dey take virus own oga

U FIT DON GET THE VIRUS

go and run a test.
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Sucre6: 10:49pm On Jul 13
PaNnamdi:

I know of a rumoured AIDs patient in my area,this guy dey carry girls as if his life depended on it years back.if you see this man now,bonga fish sef fat pass am,he is always looking very sick

Op go soon reach that point, e remain small βœŒοΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by EndRape2(f): 10:55pm On Jul 13
[Idiot.

Fool

The painful part is that when you contact Aids now , innocent girls will be affected .

Big fool , that lack self control.
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Sluacoast(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13
HIV no dey show for face till you carry am. Repent now o before it gets or it's already too late
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Sluacoast(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13
clydecarson:

You enter brothel dey nack raw,shey your mumu no too much(assuming I know you na i would give you a dirty slap)

Omo you deserve what's happening to you,instead of you to think of what to do to cure this you are still saying next time you would double the cd

As In eh. I no believe say brothel girls go gree let am sleep with them raw

Don't this ladies fear for their lives. Bros abeg stop. If you get high libido
. go and marry or make love only to one partner
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Nobleou(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13
thelegend1:
You probably have too much faith in the drugs you take and how seemingly recovered you feel you are.

Some of those infections don't really go away, while others need like 6 months consistent treatment.

Let's leave the incurable for now (HIV, Hepatitis, Herpes)
There's cure for all kinds of hepatitis in Benue State
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by gucci20(m): 2:25am On Jul 14
ChildOfDoom:
After taking doxy... for some days to relieve me of my former sexual infection, I have caught another one.

This one is more excruciating. Girls are currently twerking their waist to lure me at the brothel but I am not moved

I just got azith... (500mg) to try ease my distress. Constant urinating, milky substance at the edge of my dudu and wide opening at the tip that makes my urine disperse awkwardly when i discharge.

It's heavy and hot down there. No wonder the last girl I slept with complained that it was 'peppering' her when I dived in.

If only I can resist the temptation of raw sex when cured or double the condom next time to ensure tight kitten or ferocious lash doesn't burst it
Chat me up on 09038285500
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Zombieoppressor(m): 3:01am On Jul 14
THURAFTERNOON:
This boy don turn celeb for NL just laidat. See how mod help am write am well for FP come insert him moniker

It's one of the mods other moniker. This is why they push it easily to frontpage.
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by BeeNG3: 6:29am On Jul 14
Oloriburuku
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Inosky: 8:38am On Jul 14
Sex dey hungry me but fear dey catch me.
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by diogo23: 8:57am On Jul 14
ChildOfDoom:
After taking doxy... for some days to relieve me of my former sexual infection, I have caught another one.

This one is more excruciating. Girls are currently twerking their waist to lure me at the brothel but I am not moved

I just got azith... (500mg) to try ease my distress. Constant urinating, milky substance at the edge of my dudu and wide opening at the tip that makes my urine disperse awkwardly when i discharge.

It's heavy and hot down there. No wonder the last girl I slept with complained that it was 'peppering' her when I dived in.

If only I can resist the temptation of raw sex when cured or double the condom next time to ensure tight kitten or ferocious lash doesn't burst it
Let this one kill you
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by Ibakwel(m): 10:13am On Jul 14
I also have such addiction,am praying for deliverance. Though I didn't contact any infection.
Re: Brothel Addiction: I Have Caught Another Infection by yachal: 2:09pm On Jul 14
ChildOfDoom:

No be juju be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. / Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery / Appalling Condition Of The OOUTH Shagamu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.