Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) (33982 Views)

Atiku, Sowore, Others Celebrate Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday / Today Is Professor Wole Soyinka's 90th Birthday / Pyrates Confraternity: Soyinka At Nathaniel Oyelola's Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Uchesis: 10:13am On Jul 14
omoadeleye:
Respect to baba.

Igbos are not happy with that.

They are still blaming Wole Soyinka for the cult killings epidermic in the South East. Maybe it was Soyinka that created Aye, Viking, Mafia, Burkina faso, Apache and so on that are majority of menace rampaging in the South east.

Igbos should start taking accountability of their actions and they will see that their life will begin to turn around for good.
Yoruba boy leave Igbos alone.

We are not in power so don't blame us for your current sufferings

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by femi4: 10:15am On Jul 14
Malroux:
Cultism. This is the only legacy that this man will leave behind.
It's a beautiful institution if its properly utilise, not different from other associations like nans, ASUU etc
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Uchesis: 10:19am On Jul 14
femi4:
It's a beautiful institution if its properly utilise, not different from other associations like nans, ASUU etc
One cultist spotted

Dem plenty for nairaland here grin

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by CartelKenneth: 10:22am On Jul 14
Cultist prof with fake Nobel laureate
May he rot in hell forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Bone147: 10:23am On Jul 14
The only legacy of a Nobel laureate is cultism.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by femi4: 10:24am On Jul 14
Uchesis:

One cultist spotted

We are all cultists. We all belong to one religious or secular association or another

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:24am On Jul 14
YorubaNiBaba:
Who is your father?

Doesn't matter at least he's not a celebrated cultist.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by zoghys: 10:28am On Jul 14
YorubaNiBaba:
Who is your father?

I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by nesphil(m): 10:29am On Jul 14
Cult killings are everywhere in southern Nigeria, in fact Ogun is one of the state with highest rate of cult killings.

omoadeleye:
Respect to baba.

Igbos are not happy with that.

They are still blaming Wole Soyinka for the cult killings epidermic in the South East. Maybe it was Soyinka that created Aye, Viking, Mafia, Burkina faso, Apache and so on that are majority of menace rampaging in the South east.

Igbos should start taking accountability of their actions and they will see that their life will begin to turn around for good.

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by felaismyhero(m): 10:33am On Jul 14
Haryour12:

Utterances like this should seriously be looked into on this platform

You could've been modest enough in your response or not respond at all... Two wrongs don't make a right

As for the first guy(yorubanibaba), that it's a faceless platform doesn't make you and other people say things you may or may not be able to utter to the person's face if you get to meet him/her physically.

I noticed the tribal sentiments and insults like this on this page. You might even tag him Igbo for his first comment but then, how are we ever gonna get better as a country/people? How are we putting our education in place with other people?

That a person's popular in Nigeria doesn't mean he's doing something right, why bring parents into this. I'm sorry but I'm too Yoruba to disrespect anyone's parents.

But when facts are spoken, please let's accept and see it as that not start another round of bashing.

Nigeria won't get better like this o, you people should cease the tribal rubbish and unnecessary insults.
what's the fact in the nonsense the guy posted? Did WS say that cultists should be killing each other? Do you blame Jesus Christ of Isreal (I assume you are a Christian) for what some christians like celestians for instance have become? Do you say if he (Jesus) did not create Christianity, Reverend king will not exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by felaismyhero(m): 10:37am On Jul 14
Uchesis:

One cultist spotted

idiotic Ivos like you are angry that prof did not support your Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by NothingDoMe: 10:40am On Jul 14
FashionCookie:
Haters will hate. Happy Birthday Prof...continue to age gracefully. It's a privilege denied many. 🎂🍷
Ọmọtẹ. You dey among? 👀
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by tsnoop(m): 10:49am On Jul 14
It’s well

Check our profile for super clean cars and original electronics
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Adeneeyee84: 10:57am On Jul 14
Malroux:
Cultism. This is the only legacy that this man will leave behind.
The same cultist he use to support ur dirty father and grandfather during the Biafra war abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:57am On Jul 14
RighteousDemon:

The man your dad opens gate for
This is savage!!!.. grin grin
Tiwa Savage oooo!!! grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Gadafii: 11:07am On Jul 14
Omenlon:
don't die unnecessary from HBP, who pass you pass you, and there is nothing you can do about it.
that doesn't change the fact he's a cultist, who has brought u told hardship towards Nigerians 😂😂
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Gadafii: 11:09am On Jul 14
dododawa1:
OBIDENTs in several pain
do you mean severe, olodo ronuist 😂

3 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by ariesbull: 11:12am On Jul 14
This old man introduced cultism to Nigeria .. shame on him !

I have seen many young kids die from cultism and may God punish the first man that introduced cultism
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by DOM7: 11:12am On Jul 14
Always on the wrong side, the man that supported Tinubu can support nonsense. Good luck Jonathan was the bad person to him because he is not Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by tojahh(m): 11:12am On Jul 14
RighteousDemon:

I suppose buy you Yatch 😂

This one sweet me even tho na my tribes man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 11:15am On Jul 14
libertyfather:
Make olopa just round dem up😁…we no understand the thing again sef…only this pirates Dey do social display

They are duly registered with the govt. So they have legal existence.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by JayEdm: 11:18am On Jul 14
Haryour12:

Thank you for this well thought out statement

You could've been modest enough in your response or not respond at all... Two wrongs don't make a right

As for the first guy(yorubanibaba), that it's a faceless platform doesn't make you and other people say things you may or may not be able to utter to the person's face if you get to meet him/her physically.

I noticed the tribal sentiments and insults like this on this page. You might even tag him Igbo for his first comment but then, how are we ever gonna get better as a country/people? How are we putting our education in place with other people?

That a person's popular in Nigeria doesn't mean he's doing something right, why bring parents into this. I'm sorry but I'm too Yoruba to disrespect anyone's parents.

But when facts are spoken, please let's accept and see it as that not start another round of bashing.

Nigeria won't get better like this o, you people should cease the tribal rubbish and unnecessary insults.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by EYESofHORUS: 11:25am On Jul 14
Also blame the 172 and 17 people that liked and share their post. (As at this moment)

Those are the people that are encouraging the two parties to be spewing unnecessary words.

It's a shame that they both didn't see their utterances as been wrong. Too bad.

Haryour12:

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by DuttyChuks: 11:35am On Jul 14
YorubaNiBaba:
Who is your father?
At least his father is not known through Cultism. God bless you.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by PussyOdour(m): 11:43am On Jul 14
RighteousDemon:

shocked

Nice clap back. I love your savage response.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by bentenny(m): 11:47am On Jul 14
RighteousDemon:

Omor see wicked clap back!😂😂
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by EreIuRoz: 11:49am On Jul 14
FashionCookie:

So? Who are you to judge?
Oh he's a cultist..as if you have no sin in you or haven't done any wrong all your life.
Y'all be forming holier-than-thou and judging others for sinning differently.
I don't like that about Nigerians.
SHUT UP DUMBASS.
I'm sure you're either a cultist or dating one.
Empty head.

@topic I don't have anything to comment on this grey haired old fool
He no go die better death for ruining the lives of millions of Nigerian youths.
Gadafii did justice to this thread and said it all perfectly.
I keep! Wondering how his Nobel laureate has positively impacted this country but the adverse effect of the cultism he established can be seen as youths are destroying their lives all because of cultism.
The hell fire wey this man go enter after his disgraceful death e go hot pass satan own.
Make no unfortunate Yoruba idiot quote me if not I go swear for your generations

4 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:52am On Jul 14
[color=#006600][/color]
RighteousDemon:

Inmates in Kuje still get their gates opened by .....
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by teebaxy(m): 11:53am On Jul 14
BlackfireX:
Gbajue professor

grin

Cultism professor

grin

APC professor
Any more?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:04pm On Jul 14
MrEverest:
Why won’t they visit him? After all he is their founding father.

Wole Soyinka should really be ashamed of himself for damaging the future of Nigerian youths. Instead of him to use the remaining days he has on earth to be campaigning against cultism as a recompense, he rather goes about punishing the youths further by supporting rogue leaders and bigotry.

So shameful.

Do you really know why pirates was founded?

Go and read your history book
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Lemos14: 12:04pm On Jul 14
Haryour12:

You dont tell people how to react after their parents have been insulted. If you want to keep calm, you can do that. But dont tell another human being to feel or react after that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear No More / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore / Bella Benson: A Nigerian High School Musical Story

Viewing this topic: stfadaanthony(m), annyplenty(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.