Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:48 AM

Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) (33863 Views)

Atiku, Sowore, Others Celebrate Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday / Today Is Professor Wole Soyinka's 90th Birthday / Pyrates Confraternity: Soyinka At Nathaniel Oyelola's Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by President001: 12:06pm On Jul 14
The only legacy he's known for
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by ufotunang: 12:08pm On Jul 14
FashionCookie:

So? Who are you to judge?
Oh he's a cultist..as if you have no sin in you or haven't done any wrong all your life.
Y'all be forming holier-than-thou and judging others for sinning differently.
I don't like that about Nigerians.
..you mean for sinning differently.. sinning by killing people...because a cultist kill people..so to kill people is good abi ?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by kayjoasy: 12:12pm On Jul 14
I'm sure you're totally insane
YorubaNiBaba:
Who is your father?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:12pm On Jul 14
lastmessenger:
igbos have no love for a cultist

And Igbo are not members of pirate confraternity abi? Another confused okoro spotted....

Why was Pirate confraternity created ? We're they killing themselves and other students when it was created ? Why did Wole Soyinka order the cancellation of Pirates in our tertiary institutions?
The other fraternities like Eiye ( Airlord) , , etc na Wole Soyinka founded them too abi?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:14pm On Jul 14
Jayhome24:
How I wish I can identify one or two of them.

They hold their meeting in Lagos Island. Go their and identify them.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14
BlackfireX:
Gbajue professor

grin

Cultism professor

grin

APC professor

Far better than your father and everyone in your entire generation put together . Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by yemclef(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14
Because they are not secret like Youth gang and Mafia but they are fraternity
libertyfather:
Make olopa just round dem up😁…we no understand the thing again sef…only this pirates Dey do social display
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by lastmessenger: 12:29pm On Jul 14
Sleekfingers:

And Igbo are not members of pirate confraternity abi? Another confused okoro spotted....

Why was Pirate confraternity created ? We're they killing themselves and other students when it was created ? Why did Wole Soyinka order the cancellation of Pirates in our tertiary institutions?
The other fraternities like Eiye ( Airlord) , , etc na Wole Soyinka founded them too abi?
some misguided one maybe members of pirate but that does not mean we elevate them and worship like Ronu miscreants worship soyinka

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 12:29pm On Jul 14
ufotunang:
..you mean for sinning differently.. sinning by killing people...because a cultist kill people..so to kill people is good abi ?
Heaven's Gate Keeper weldone.
Pele o
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 12:30pm On Jul 14
EreIuRoz:
SHUT UP DUMBASS.
I'm sure you're either a cultist or dating one.
Empty head.

@topic I don't have anything to comment on this grey haired old fool
He no go die better death for ruining the lives of millions of Nigerian youths.
Gadafii did justice to this thread and said it all perfectly.
I keep! Wondering how his Nobel laureate has positively impacted this country but the adverse effect of the cultism he established can be seen as youths are destroying their lives all because of cultism.
The hell fire wey this man go enter after his disgraceful death e go hot pass satan own.
Make no unfortunate Yoruba idiot quote me if not I go swear for your generations
It's a general knowledge here that you're a goat.
Next time you can choose to ignore my comments.
Onye ala!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Faposky95: 12:34pm On Jul 14
MrEverest:
Why won’t they visit him? After all he is their founding father.

Wole Soyinka should really be ashamed of himself for damaging the future of Nigerian youths. Instead of him to use the remaining days he has on earth to be campaigning against cultism as a recompense, he rather goes about punishing the youths further by supporting rogue leaders and bigotry.

So shameful.

On their death beds, they start to give hints of their unpaid penance.....
You ought to decry what you started has so eaten deep in the fabrics of this country wrongfully that you ought to keep turning each time your guys or others go to war and either side or society suffer casualties
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by maxzzo1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14
90 yrs old cultist
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Trustyourself: 1:02pm On Jul 14
RighteousDemon:
Cultism! The only legacy of a prof.

Also add tribalism
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:03pm On Jul 14
lastmessenger:
some misguided one maybe members of pirate but that does not mean we elevate them and worship like Ronu miscreants worship soyinka

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Misguided?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Trustyourself: 1:05pm On Jul 14
ebukajay184:
Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Professor Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bMkjaihnFA

The APC Professor

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:16pm On Jul 14
ebukajay184:
Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Professor Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday

/
You cannot hate the Nigerian Government and love those she loves. That's hypocrisy.
/
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by CHARLOE(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14
nemos:
90 years but still looking very Strong

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo, Letterhead Or Outdoor Design for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us Your Company name for Logo
https://forms.gle/MT4hJc2QDkhKzwTo8

I want to believe when d prof formed pyrates, it was meant to fight for the freedom of Nigerians n by extension, black people all over d world, but see what they've turned into! Until we learn to fight for our rights n freedom n emancipation, our destiny n total well being as Nigerians/Africans will be in d hands of d oppressors, n true freedom would be a mirage.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by 43Ronin: 2:07pm On Jul 14
Rugged JP1, A2U. You are not the local yoruba cult that formed Eiye, or the beni monarchy that formed Aiye, neither are you the buccaneers(rugged cousins) that chased away the people who later formed Vikings. You are only responsible for pirates that has killed no one. Truly, Odas Is Odas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Iseoluwani: 2:09pm On Jul 14
shebi they are looking for cult.ist to arrest, cant they arrest this one. cos ko yemi

oh this ones big pass law
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14
kayjoasy:
I'm sure you're totally insane
mynd44, fergie001, seun
rule 2
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Mccullum: 2:32pm On Jul 14
ObaKlaz:

Did you have to involve his father??
Omo t'ón fi bàbá àti ìyá è ta'yín ni é, that's why you have no issues with disparaging someone else's parents.

People like you are products of failed parenting.

But he's free to call another person father different names to degrade him.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by ultim: 3:02pm On Jul 14
ebukajay184:

The voice said, let the dead busy their dead. If you were reading this post, I'm sorry.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by ufomskylashi: 3:19pm On Jul 14
RealityKings:

That is a good come back... I feel you grin
. That score is 2:1
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by ObaKlaz: 3:28pm On Jul 14
Mccullum:

But he's free to call another person father different names to degrade him.

Enough of this stupid retort! Though I don't approve of the other guy's insults on the Prof, his outburst was directed at the Prof as an individual.

It's people like you that would spew trash like, "Ronaldo can feed your entire family" "No be him send your papa make e no hustle".

Try that nonsense with me on socials, I'll locate you in real life... And only God would save you from me.

Face individuals without bringing their families/parents into issues.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by EreIuRoz: 3:32pm On Jul 14
FashionCookie:

It's a general knowledge here that you're a goat.
Next time you can choose to ignore my comments.
Onye ala!
see this cheap prostitute shame no catch you for this forum.
No let me disgrace you for this forum oo.
Ashawo calabar girl
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 3:40pm On Jul 14
EreIuRoz:
see this cheap prostitute shame no catch you for this forum.
No let me disgrace you for this forum oo.
Ashawo calabar girl
Go disgrace all the females 4 ur family fess. Omo ale never-do-well. grin
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 3:41pm On Jul 14
ufotunang:
Assistant Jesus...and Heaven's gate keeper, I hear you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by EreIuRoz: 3:45pm On Jul 14
FashionCookie:

Go disgrace all the females 4 ur family fess. Omo ale never-do-well. grin
na thunder and Ogun go kill your ashawo mama.
Useless Akwa Ibom illiterate wey dey do ashawo work for Delta.
You think say I no know you?
I go post your pictures here make I reach house
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 3:51pm On Jul 14
RighteousDemon:

The man your dad opens gate for
Classic!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by Mccullum: 3:55pm On Jul 14
ObaKlaz:
Enough of this stupid retort! Though I don't approve of the other guy's insults on the Prof, his outburst was directed at the Prof as an individual.

It's people like you that would spew trash like, "Ronaldo can feed your entire family" "No be him send your papa make e no hustle".

Try that nonsense with me on socials, I'll locate you in real life... And only God would save you from me.

Face individuals without bringing their families/parents into issues.

If you talk any how, you will hear anyhow. So go and pack well with your hypocrisy.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Pays Tribute To Wole Soyinka On His 90th Birthday (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 3:58pm On Jul 14
EreIuRoz:
na thunder and Ogun go kill your ashawo mama.
Useless Akwa Ibom illiterate wey dey do ashawo work for Delta.
You think say I no know you?
I go post your pictures here make I reach house
Many are mad but few are roaming. 😆 🤣 😂
Omo ale son of a thousand fathers. Na person give birth to this one like this? 😆 🤣 😂
Oma se o...SMH

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Novels Considered The “Greatest Books Ever Written” / About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* / Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos)

Viewing this topic: emmyN(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.