Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,117 members, 7,925,511 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Want To Report This School In My Area. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Report This School In My Area. (45996 Views)

Should I Report This Secondary School Students Always Making Love After School? / Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard / Can You Take Your Child To This School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Report This School In My Area. by millionaireman: 8:12pm On Jul 14
FromZeroToHero:
There's this school in my area that started in 2017 with a small bungalow. Before it was just a Nursery and primary school but as of today the building is already a 4 storey building because they now have both secondary school.

From the look of this building you will know that its a disaster waiting to happen. There are visible cracks around the building which they always use plaster and paint to cover. I want to report it to the appropriate authority but I don't know how to do so.

File Photo used for illustration

You never begin to be bothered about safety of human lives.

You should have named the school here.
Re: I Want To Report This School In My Area. by DangoteIvy: 8:47pm On Jul 14
Anguldi:
All this mushroom schools and plaza springing upandan. Hotels and hospitals too😕
embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Want To Report This School In My Area. by Lekan239(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14
arantess:

if you see something, say something oooo

dont wait till disaster happens, someone you know might be a victim and it will haunt you for life because you should have done something and you didnt.

ACT NOW!
say something ke, have u foget the social media Act... before they sue you for deformation you better keep ur mouth shut
Re: I Want To Report This School In My Area. by Nightstorm(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14
please do you would be saving lives by doing so because prevention is better than cure
Re: I Want To Report This School In My Area. by Nightstorm(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14
please do you would be saving lives by doing so
Re: I Want To Report This School In My Area. by ahamonyeka(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14
Oga so you are reporting my school to the government abi?
Dont worry am coming for you
Re: I Want To Report This School In My Area. by BALLOSKI: 7:01am On Jul 15
FromZeroToHero:
There's this school in my area that started in 2017 with a small bungalow. Before it was just a Nursery and primary school but as of today the building is already a 4 storey building because they now have both secondary school.

From the look of this building you will know that its a disaster waiting to happen. There are visible cracks around the building which they always use plaster and paint to cover. I want to report it to the appropriate authority but I don't know how to do so.

File Photo used for illustration
Please, do.
Re: I Want To Report This School In My Area. by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:47am On Jul 15
In as much as what you want to do is good..
You better mind your business...
You wan tell me say those parents no see the building??
Re: I Want To Report This School In My Area. by Jozilinn: 11:18am On Jul 15
A friend of mine lives Ina house where the decking are removing infact it's falling just recently the up decking opened and it was recently covered the landlord don't give a damn worst part is although he's trying to move out you won't believe they're still letting this rooms to people... And these people don't even care I wonder how people behave Sha giving useless excuses up and down even the local government officials came but were bribed the iron rods in the house is now visible. God help us even if the management is not complying what of parents,,?
Re: I Want To Report This School In My Area. by benjanny(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15
Report it immediately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship / Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.