Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,217 members, 7,963,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:11 AM

Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death (70298 Views)

See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo / Zimbabwe Military Found More Sums Of Money At The Home Of The Minister / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Lanre1st(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14
Politics in United States is becoming bloody

1 Like

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Denko2721987(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14
Tellmeastory:

What do you MORO.Ns like about Trump?

He’s a fcking RACIST and a convicted criminal who hates black and brown people, and said he prefers immigrants from “places like Norway”!

97% of black Americans oppose him, yet you from Nigeria know more than them, to be supporting a racist monster and criminal?

You are unbelievably stupid.

Trump’s core of supporters are neo Nazi white supremacists and racists who hate black and brown people and want to limit their entry and their progress in America. Yet you MORO.Ns support him.

Are you cursed?

You are an embarrassment to black people and Africans to be supporting a racist who hates you.

Stop sounding like a broken record becos this useless talk of Trump being a racist has been debunked so many times by blacks themselves. Present your evidences let us see dumbo.. Obama was an american president for 8 years, yet he didnt do shit for black and black were killed far more under Obama thru police brutality than Trump who did far more than Obama did for blacks in 4 years and dumbos like you never called him a white puppet or white supremacists so pls stop this your useless hate talk that u can never substantiate and can only use it to deceive ignorant gullibles like yourself. The same blacks love themselves so much yet they murder themselves thru black on black violence more than any other race or group in the US or world at large which doesnt exclude Africa here... Tell me whats more racists than that? Pls shut ur ignorant trap and present your evidence that Trump is a racists becos your brains lack ability to discern and distinguish lies from facts. Stop been a blind, hateful, sentimental mumu on a public platform becos its becoming so annoying... Una go just open mouth wahhhhhhh they yarn nonsense like everyone is stupid like your dummies-in-arms angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by viodemus: 4:01pm On Jul 14
I wish him a quick recovery if the story is real.

Am glad he is safe and healthy. I also pray that Joe Wisen is safe and healthy. May God continue to bless the USA the great.

Over 90% of igbos loves you as a whole, and our brothers and sisters over there since 1500s. Much love.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by MasterJayJay: 4:01pm On Jul 14
OniyideAmplify:
When was the last time a political candidate got assassinated in Nigeria aside their poor supporters killing each other for the people who doesn't give a 'f' about them
You never heard about Onyibo that was assasinated?
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by SeriouslySense(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14
smiley When you see Trump in a good mood and you see Biden smiling, know that the enemies of America are close and do not be in America.

The enemies of America are circling it.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Confirm4real(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14
If na Nigeria dem go still dey find the shooter after arresting so many innocent unarmed civilians cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Olichoke: 4:03pm On Jul 14
The people saying Trump planned are fools

1 Like

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by raskymonojendor: 4:06pm On Jul 14
What Biden posted not long before the shooting.
This aged very well.

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by LDaVinci: 4:06pm On Jul 14
AlaafinOfOyo:

Someone told me you guys hve expertise in denying reality. How apt.

Which "you guys?"

So do you know which "you guys" I am?

Assumptions, you see?

I said, where is the bullet?
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by kingbee90: 4:07pm On Jul 14
Eriokanmi:
Lol. Did you read the part where I said thank God for his life? Another shallow thinker here...if I wished him dead, would I have said that? The guy who aimed him was a registered republican member, not an immigrant, not a Muslim, not even a democrat. Between you and I, one can tell who talks trash with those claims grin
I don talk my own finish. You know too well that Trump will not support this APC government that Obama and co planted in Nigeria. Trump will not have any ties with the Druggie and will expose his American criminal records and his real identity to the world.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by ceejay80s(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14
MyAmericandream:

Didn't you see the Joe Biden You are fired.
No
My tv screen is broken at that part
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by celestineteryim: 4:09pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:
I wish him well

If this had happened here, they'd tell us how politics here is a "Do or Die affair" but as since it's in the U.S, no shades

Trump is 79
Biden is 81

Why do U.S citizens keep recycling old hags

Are there no youths in the U.S anymore??

but bitter grieving Pandora obituary and LP supporters say that is only in Nigeria that grandpa are elected as president while the American they worship are busy recycling ancestors.tinubu till 2031

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Eriokanmi: 4:09pm On Jul 14
kingbee90:

I don talk my own finish. You know too well that Trump will not support this APC government that Obama and co planted in Nigeria. Trump will not have any ties with the Druggie and will expose his American criminal records and his real identity to the world.
FYI, I'm a diehard supporter of the LP and an obidient to the core, with apologies to nobody. Your claim is another proof you're still a shallow thinker guy. You know nothing about the American politics. Just rest.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by COOL10(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14
Tellmeastory:

What do you MORO.Ns like about Trump?

He’s a fcking RACIST and a convicted criminal who hates black and brown people, and said he prefers immigrants from “places like Norway”!

97% of black Americans oppose him, yet you from Nigeria know more than them, to be supporting a racist monster and criminal?

You are unbelievably stupid.

Trump’s core of supporters are neo Nazi white supremacists and racists who hate black and brown people and want to limit their entry and their progress in America. Yet you MORO.Ns support him.

Are you cursed?

You are an embarrassment to black people and Africans to be supporting a racist who hates you.

You must be very stupid to quote me with insults. Are you mad? Did your mother drop you on your head or something when she pushed you out of her smelly, rotten hole? You're obviously a poorly raised buffoon; a bloody bastard. Your words reek of poor home training, you silly, little, mannerless cretin.

It's because of idiots like you that Trump is going to have a landslide victory in the upcoming election. You call Trump a racist yet he did more for black people in his tenure than Biden has done in his four years of failure. Is it not the same Biden who said that if blacks don't vote for him, then they ain't black? The same Biden who's made multiple racist remarks against not just blacks but also Latinos?

Did you see the thousands of blacks who came out in support for Donald Trump when he went to the Bronx? Trump is the only Republican candidate to visit the Bronx in recent memory. Why didn't the blacks reject him, instead they welcomed him with open arms because they know the difference between good and evil. Do you want to tell them they're stupid too or they ain't black enough because they've refused to support a demented, incompetent puppet like Biden?

If you like, quote as many people as like, that's your business. You see that feeling of anger and disappointment in you, it's only going to get worse, because Trump is winning and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, except you want to tow the path of the fool who tried to kill Trump and end up dead like him.

You're probably better off hitting your obviously useless skull on the wall multiple times till you have a seizure or something. Perhaps then, you'll have a brain reset like that Democrat politician who's now beginning to sound like a Republican. 🤣

In case, you've not gotten the memo, God himself is with Donald Trump. This event just reinforced that fact and made it clear to everyone. Deal with it or perish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Santalpharay: 4:13pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:
I wish him well

If this had happened here, they'd tell us how politics here is a "Do or Die affair" but as since it's in the U.S, no shades

Trump is 79
Biden is 81

Has it come to compare and contrast?. So how are the economy of the two nations involved in the hands of the"old haha". How about the army arresting and shooting people of Pennsylvania for allowing such a thing happen in their state. Ode
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Krankhead: 4:14pm On Jul 14
jchioma:
Na God save am o! The guy’s death would have sparked the end of America as we know it. But God has a greater plan for him and his country.
How will it end America. Stop.saying nonsense. Kennedy was assassinated and the America did not end.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by wilyparker(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14
Nigerian politicians na the bad thing them de like copy, don't be surprised if something like this happen in Nigeria next election
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Victerica(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14
Trump is the New president of America
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by wilyparker(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14
Santalpharay:

Has it come to compare and contrast?. So how are the economy of the two nations involved in the hands of the"old haha". How about the army arresting and shooting people of Pennsylvania for allowing such a thing happen in their state. Ode
I de tell you... If na here, them for still de find the shooter, army go enter the town begin kill innocent people
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by RealDaughter(f): 4:17pm On Jul 14
Alexiiydon:
Imagine this happened to obi in the last election obiDENCE would have told us how such can’t happen in America

I hope your children don't carry your blood along grin grin
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Santalpharay: 4:18pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:
I hope Trump didn't plan this. Dude can do the unthinkable.

Plan to risk his own very life?. The bullet missed his head by whiskers, killing a spectator and injuring two others. And the shooter shot in the head by Secret service guys. What kind of play is that.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Santalpharay: 4:19pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:

And when was a Presidential Candidate of any party ever shot at a rally in the history of Nigeria

Next time, don't try banter those that are 10times smarter than u can ever be

Mr Devil, you can't be smarter than God
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by thinkmoney(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:

Hush!!

When a serving President JFK was assassinated, did America end?
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Babaken(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:
typically APC kind of thinking.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by faithfull18(f): 4:20pm On Jul 14
Hmmn!
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by 2Radii: 4:21pm On Jul 14
ceejay80s:
Those 2 people with place card saying *u are fired* should be arrested,
How did they know that trump will be fired?
Ask them questions, it's no coincident

Read the placards again...but now please open ur eyes very well sir, don't manage ur sight
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by VaginaAcademic: 4:23pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:
you're insane you may not know it how can he plan to be shot in the ear so close to his head just think about what you wrote. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by OriOko88(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:
I wish him well

Trump is 79
Biden is 81

Yen yen. Una just like to justify and compare bad things. Why not compare the good life in US with that of Nigeria. Werey undecided
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by millionaireman: 4:23pm On Jul 14
Paraman:
Trump is a lucky man
For real. Never seen one so lucky.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by thinkmoney(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:

Hush!!

When a serving President JFK was assassinated, did America end?
It’s different this time bro. Then America was United against the Soviet. After the death actually it was the Soviets a lot of people immediately suspected.
But now America is divided against itself. If the worst had happen it’s the Republicans people would have suspected immediately. There would have been serious riots in cities now
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by EmmaLege: 4:23pm On Jul 14
Damn 🤕🤕🤕

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.