Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,691 members, 7,930,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:52 PM

Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death (69379 Views)

See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by zoedew: 5:08pm On Jul 14
OLAADEGBU:
'COMPLETE NEGLIGENCE': Former Army sniper and MMA fighter Tim Kennedy blasts the security response to the shooting at former President Trump's rally that bloodied the president and resulted in the death of a spectator.
Almost unpardonable negligence!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by witworth(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14
Esama:
Its shall never be well with that sniper that missed the target.
so shall it be if it's the will of God, but if it's the will of God for him to miss, then it shall never be well with you.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by zoedew: 5:10pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:
I hope Trump didn't plan this. Dude can do the unthinkable.
Preposterous! Utterly absurd and ridiculous thinking!
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by samuelson06(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:

And when was a Presidential Candidate of any party ever shot at a rally in the history of Nigeria

Next time, don't try banter those that are 10times smarter than u can ever be

Whatever your argument is, stop copying same piece of sh!t and pasting it everywhere.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by dragunov: 5:17pm On Jul 14
blackboy:
I weak. How? And why? The military n security services are not serious. Trump try o. After that he still dey show first . I thought he was a softy. I think I would have been shaking confused n weak. Maybe even crying or shouting in pain or out of anxiety

He needs to sustain his public perception as a god. That's why. He would have realized just how close he was to poofing when he is safe in his house.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Natbrowny: 5:17pm On Jul 14
Media is everything. They control reasoning

Notice how they have been calling him THE SHOOTER in all news outlet. His name is Thomas Matthew Crooks.

That may not be the case if bros name was Ibrahim or Pedro Carlos or any name of african descent.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Kaa4(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14
decatalyst:
Strong man.

The cabal really want him out of the way.
Which cabal or the security apparatus is tired of Biden.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by suxy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:

Finally someone is thinking what I'm thinking.
How can someone be able to be in that position without the secret service knowing about it.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Doflamingo: 5:20pm On Jul 14
Tellmeastory:

What do you MORO.Ns like about Trump?

He’s a fcking RACIST and a convicted criminal who hates black and brown people, and said he prefers immigrants from “places like Norway”!

97% of black Americans oppose him, yet you from Nigeria know more than them, to be supporting a racist monster and criminal?

You are unbelievably stupid.

Trump’s core of supporters are neo Nazi white supremacists and racists who hate black and brown people and want to limit their entry and their progress in America. Yet you MORO.Ns support him.

Are you cursed?

You are an embarrassment to black people and Africans to be supporting a racist who hates you.

Just shut the fvck up bro…

Your lies have been debunked already… undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by StarRiderr: 5:20pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:
I wish him well

If this had happened here, they'd tell us how politics here is a "Do or Die affair" but as since it's in the U.S, no shades

Trump is 79
Biden is 81

Why do U.S citizens keep recycling old hags

Are there no youths in the U.S anymore??

that's thier official Ages not football Age oooh
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by justmondris: 5:21pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:

Why should he? did he do such thing when he contested and won to become a president? He his already leading the race due to Joe blunders.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by RaptorX: 5:22pm On Jul 14
This is just a test run, but the real sniping to take him out permanently is coming. You think that sniper couldn't really take him out if he really wanted?
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Eriokanmi: 5:24pm On Jul 14
Gajagojo:

Did I say so
I said he is pro Jewish
Use your brain please

The argument on the table is he talks too much and he is antiJewish and somehow this shooting has to do with that

So do not make stupid inferences and put words I did not say in my mouth
So if a homosexual shoots him it must have to do with his position on homosexuality
Trump is the most pro Jewish president ever
That is my point
He is a friend of Israel and Zionism
So make your reaction logical and sensible
Read his recent stance on the American supoort in the ongoing istreal war in gaza and stop spewing trash here. It's on the Internet, if only you can visit them. All you need is same data you're busy wasting on all the bunkum you've been typing here. Then you come back to me.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by blowjohn(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14
Eriokanmi:
He needs to be more careful the way he talks. The way he's been criticising Biden and his involvement in the funding of Istreal in the ongoing war, as if he too wouldn't do more as president may have incited the Jewish resentment. Anyone who read about Abraham Lincoln would know that a Jewish sniper assassinated him. They're a sizeable number in America and they domibate every sector. Amazingly, the crook of a guy is a registered republican too.

Trump talks too much. He should be more careful cos there may be more snipers hibernating and waiting for him in his subsequent rallies. When I said trump wasn't liked by some whites the way outsiders and those who lacked knowledge of American politics were showing support, some people took a swipe at me out of emotions and sentiments. This is one of the many proofs. Thank God for his life.

What haven't they said about Trump?
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by CartelKenneth: 5:28pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:
I wish him well

If this had happened here, they'd tell us how politics here is a "Do or Die affair" but as since it's in the U.S, no shades

Trump is 79
Biden is 81

The youth are on instagram and tiktok…🤣🤣
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by blowjohn(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14
Almiron:
why are you thinking with your anus, how e go plan that kind of sh1t, why

I wonder o! 8 shots fired just like that in his direction. The only way it cud have been staged if the shooter went after people in the crowd
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:

And when was a Presidential Candidate of any party ever shot at a rally in the history of Nigeria

Next time, don't try banter those that are 10times smarter than u can ever be
Forget smartness abeg.Your country and it's system is far behind that of America.your country is completely in the dark,delapidated, completely in obscurity,non sensitivity to the plight of the citizens,poor standard of living..many are in severe hunger and abject poverty..
And you are here comparing your country to America... undecided undecided.. Nonsense!! angry angry
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by SaLongs1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:
My only regret is that the shooter missed. Trump is always stoking the flames of hatred and violence. I am yet to believe this was not staged by his goons.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by 0bjpmb: 5:32pm On Jul 14
God bless Trump

1 Like

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Gajagojo: 5:33pm On Jul 14
Eriokanmi:
Read his recent stance on the American supoort in the ongoing istreal war in gaza and stop spewing trash here. It's on the Internet, if only you can visit them. All you need is same data you're busy wasting on all the bunkum you've been typing here. Then you come back to me.
That he is pro Jewish does not mean placing American Interests second
You are thebone talking stupidly
Netanyahu has gone too far this time and even in Israel has lost support

Do not charge the subject
What is the connection between his stance and the shooting?
In what way did he talk TOO MUCH
Are Jews the only voters in America?
He said exactly what he should say and was widely approved

There is no connection to the shooting
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Almiron: 5:35pm On Jul 14
blowjohn:

I wonder o! 8 shots fired just like that in his direction. The only way it cud have been staged if the shooter went after people in the crowd
at this point, idk if na dvmbness or hatred cos how tf is going to stage that, knowing fully well the consequences won't only end his political career but a life imprisonment.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by blowjohn(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14
Almiron:
at this point, idk if na dvmbness or hatred cos how tf is going to stage knowing fully well the consequences won't only end his political career but a life imprisonment.

Abi.
In fact his life would have been on the line.
Them dey test run sniper for person head?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Hohaiiiode(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14
ceejay80s:
Those 2 people with place card saying *u are fired* should be arrested,
How did they know that trump will be fired?
Ask them questions, it's no coincident
Typical Nigerian? Na your type d head many Nigerian agencies . Arresting and jailing random people because of your unintelligence and closed minds… you are fired is from a trump tv series “the apprentice”.

Every thing na local thinking from una because una brain just deh one place the best you guys do is watch YouTube comic videos and dance up and down like frogs!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_e4GYRwh_c?si=oOGppDm8jALOi3_k
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Adeevah(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14
ceejay80s:

You drink garri too much, reduce your garri drinking habit...

The placard states JOE BIDEN... You're Fired
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by calabaman(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14
Donald Trump has all but won the next US election.

You watch and see.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by incogni2o: 5:47pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:
I wish him well

Trump is 79
Biden is 81

What a foolish talk,

Tell me where a youth has done it better.

Age is just a number as they say.

It doesn't make one more or less benevolent or malevolent

1 Like

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Hakeem66: 5:48pm On Jul 14
Lies, the bullet came from the left not right.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by press9jatv: 5:51pm On Jul 14
seanery:

Everything na religion to you??

People wey die by accident, or the spectator wey d bullet hit no pray in d morning for safe return??

Una just carry religion for head; foolish people
your clueless is beyond redemption. Keep displaying your ignorance here
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by ceejay80s(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14
ceejay80s:
Abeg make una free me na.
I talk una go complain,
I no talk una go still complain
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by ceejay80s(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14
Hohaiiiode:
Typical Nigerian? Na your type d head many Nigerian agencies . Arresting and jailing random people because of your unintelligence and closed minds… you are fired is from a trump tv series “the apprentice”.

Every thing na local thinking from una because una brain just deh one place the best you guys do is watch YouTube comic videos and dance up and down like frogs!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_e4GYRwh_c?si=oOGppDm8jALOi3_k

Send data to my number 07032659200
So I can rewatch it again
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by ceejay80s(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14
Adeevah:

You drink garri too much, reduce your garri drinking habit...

The placard states JOE BIDEN... You're Fired
Garri ?
3k for paint of garri,
Where's the money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) / Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.