Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,318 members, 7,964,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:29 PM

Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death (70312 Views)

See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo / Zimbabwe Military Found More Sums Of Money At The Home Of The Minister / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by blackboy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14
I weak. How? And why? The military n security services are not serious. Trump try o. After that he still dey show first . I thought he was a softy. I think I would have been shaking confused n weak. Maybe even crying or shouting in pain or out of anxiety
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by chidi2003(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14
Esama:
Its shall never be well with that sniper that missed the target.
Think rationally, Brethren! If Trump were to be your Father - would you write this?

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by OriOko88(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14
Matabue1985:
them shoot trump because he non dey hear word! Them play am miss and he get luck because them be won spray and like newly weded couple, but i bet you he wont be lucky next time because they will come for him again because of his hard line on immigration prevent people like us from getting in to the US
Werey. Why no stay back in ur goddamn sorry country. Is it a must u go to US to constitute nuisance? undecided undecided
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by lagabush(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:

And when was a Presidential Candidate of any party ever shot at a rally in the history of Nigeria

Next time, don't try banter those that are 10times smarter than u can ever be

I see stupidity and foolishness in you. You all look for little opportunities to defend the horror happening in Nigeria and am sure u do not have a good job and the suffering ia part of ur life.

The problem u have was not knowing what happened before u are born.
Nigeria is in mess, instead for the citizen coming together and tell their suffering to the govt, let govt do what we need as a country. U are here looking for means to defend a failed govt.
Do or die affairs must not only be when heads rolling, it's also include when a leader know that is ideas is not working and to back down or resign.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by OriOko88(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14
Tellmeastory:

What do you MORO.Ns like about Trump?

He’s a fcking RACIST and a convicted criminal who hates black and brown people, and said he prefers immigrants from “places like Norway”!

97% of black Americans oppose him, yet you from Nigeria know more than them, to be supporting a racist monster and criminal?

You are unbelievably stupid.

Trump’s core of supporters are neo Nazi white supremacists and racists who hate black and brown people and want to limit their entry and their progress in America. Yet you MORO.Ns support him.

Are you cursed?

You are an embarrassment to black people and Africans to be supporting a racist who hates you.

Trash. Bring one evidence of where Trump showed hatred towards blacks. Just one evidence. The same man that's about to declare Ben Carson his VP nomination at their next Republican convention in Wisconsin. Oponu nie oo
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by AngelicBeing: 4:34pm On Jul 14
angry
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:35pm On Jul 14
Esama:
Its shall never be well with that sniper that missed the target.

He's dead already.

Well, feel free to try what he tried.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Jayhome24: 4:36pm On Jul 14
Sorry nothing shocking in this we told them to ban gun dem say No so they should enjoys it.

Nothing special if Trump was hit or is hit by bullets because thousands of American have died because of him and party defiancy about the danger of gun. So I don't bloody care.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Neddyogu(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:
I wish him well

If this had happened here, they'd tell us how politics here is a "Do or Die affair" but as since it's in the U.S, no shades

Trump is 79
Biden is 81

Why do U.S citizens keep recycling old hags

Are there no youths in the U.S anymore??

Na so e dey sup for saner climes....
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by seanery: 4:36pm On Jul 14
press9jatv:
Thank God he wasn’t killed. He was saved by Jesus Christ and the people God placed to favoured him

Everything na religion to you??

People wey die by accident, or the spectator wey d bullet hit no pray in d morning for safe return??

Una just carry religion for head; foolish people
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Easy6597: 4:37pm On Jul 14
press9jatv:
Thank God he wasn’t killed. He was saved by Jesus Christ and the people God placed to favoured him
Saved by Almighty God not Jesus Christ
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by piriton: 4:37pm On Jul 14
This is negligence
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Adakintroy: 4:39pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:
I wish him well

If this had happened here, they'd tell us how politics here is a "Do or Die affair" but as since it's in the U.S, no shades

Trump is 79
Biden is 81

Why do U.S citizens keep recycling old hags

Are there no youths in the U.S anymore??

Don't mind all this insecure youth.s everything. Na opportunity to batch their country. Bad wife weh him husband no get money everything na opportunity to compare am to other men.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Gajagojo: 4:40pm On Jul 14
Eriokanmi:
So, because trump's child married a Jewish makes him immune to being attacked? What an african reasoning you've got. Not even if trump himself married a Jewish would spare him if he spites Jewish people. They don't give a hoot. Go and read about what he's been saying about Biden's involvement in the on going war at gaza. Maybe you'd reason logically.

So, can you tell us the reason behind the attack then? You may have a veritable idea, who knows? The last time I checked, the shooter is a registered member of republican party
Did I say so
I said he is pro Jewish
Use your brain please

The argument on the table is he talks too much and he is antiJewish and somehow this shooting has to do with that

So do not make stupid inferences and put words I did not say in my mouth
So if a homosexual shoots him it must have to do with his position on homosexuality
Trump is the most pro Jewish president ever
That is my point
He is a friend of Israel and Zionism
So make your reaction logical and sensible

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by UnitedKingdom: 4:40pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:
I hope Trump didn't plan this. Dude can do the unthinkable.

He planned it and yet the attacker was gunned down. Everything is not politics
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Promise47(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14
grin grin you too funny 🤣 na Joe Biden them tell say you are fired Biden not Trump
ceejay80s:
Those 2 people with place card saying *u are fired* should be arrested,
How did they know that trump will be fired?
Ask them questions, it's no coincident
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Madups(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:

It's boring saying same shit all over again. When was the last time incident like this occurred in USA?
Nor mind that buffalo he's just looking for a way to justify every thing his demi god in aso rock does.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Hezmatosky: 4:49pm On Jul 14
Desperate man. Where you dey when them snatch power from you in the first place?
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by GEEBITE: 4:49pm On Jul 14
This kind of tale no longer works. Trump's daughter Tiffany married Micheal Boulos a Lebanese boy who grew up in Lagos and can speak Yoruba language. So much for hatred of black and brown. I have grown to know that perception is never reality. We are capable of making independent opinion and decisions,stop calling people 'morons' for that.
FYI according to polls support amongst African Americans has grown from 9% in 2020 to almost 23percent in 2024. That tells us the manipulative scales of the democracts had fallen off. They all now know they fared better economically under his Presidency. He hates blacks so much that he went over diplomatic means to free ASAP Rock(Rihanna's husband now) from Swedish jail .
This election will shock many to the marrow of their bones as what the outcome will be. His May rally in Bronx where people like AOC predicted nobody will turn up had thousands of blacks and browns coming out is a pointer.
Tellmeastory:

What do you MORO.Ns like about Trump?

He’s a fcking RACIST and a convicted criminal who hates black and brown people, and said he prefers immigrants from “places like Norway”!

97% of black Americans oppose him, yet you from Nigeria know more than them, to be supporting a racist monster and criminal?

You are unbelievably stupid.

Trump’s core of supporters are neo Nazi white supremacists and racists who hate black and brown people and want to limit their entry and their progress in America. Yet you MORO.Ns support him.

Are you cursed?

You are an embarrassment to black people and Africans to be supporting a racist who hates you.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by arantess: 4:51pm On Jul 14
jchioma:
Na God save am o! The guy’s death would have sparked the end of America as we know it. But God has a greater plan for him and his country.
end of america you say? grin
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by ponishah: 4:53pm On Jul 14
jchioma:
Na God save am o! The guy’s death would have sparked the end of America as we know it. But God has a greater plan for him and his country.
I

You can exaggeraaaaaaate..
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Patojargz: 4:54pm On Jul 14
Alexiiydon:
Imagine this happened to obi in the last election obiDENCE would have told us how such can’t happen in America

You lack initiative...
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by MyAmericandream(f): 4:55pm On Jul 14
ceejay80s:

No
My tv screen is broken at that part

Oh no sorry about that.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by Bimpe29: 4:58pm On Jul 14
Alihamdulillahi for his life.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by aAK1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:

Hush!!

When a serving President JFK was assassinated, did America end?
if it happens today, america will slid towards civil war. The circumstances are different today. You have a 50/50 divided america and then one side decides to take out the opposition like that ?
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by HantaVirus(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14
MyAmericandream:

Didn't you see the Joe Biden You are fired.

Dude probably got cataract grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by expert234: 5:04pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:

How could he have planned for a shooter to miss him by whiskers? Please tell me how.
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by sprints1: 5:06pm On Jul 14
GeneralPula:

You sabi bro..

Politics is a dirty game everywhere around the world..
both of you are mumu big one
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14
Doug Mills, a New York Times photographer, appeared to capture an image of a bullet streaking past Donald Trump’s head, a former FBI agent said. He took the photo while documenting the Pennsylvania campaign rally on Saturday that turned into an attempt on a former president’s life. Read more: https://nyti.ms/3LkeUhP

Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by ellizy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:
I also thought of this too but shooting range proves otherwise though.
I can't TRUST how excellent the shooter might have been to aim the ear in our agreement...
Re: Shocking Image Sums Up How Close Donald Trump Came To Death by dragunov: 5:08pm On Jul 14
MasterJayJay:

First person to think out of the box. The guy can say anything, so anything to Garner public sympathy and sway votes. The guy that shot him was a registered Republican.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.