Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting (31454 Views)

'No Place For Violence', Says Biden On Shooting At Trump's Rally / One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by EreIuRoz: 6:00pm On Jul 14
Almiron:
Yet some mumus here dey yarn say this was staged, I guess the man was part of the movie to lose his own life..

Not ya fault that Naija ways don damage una brains

as in ehn. Just as this dumb idiot below
FashionCookie:
Hmm..., I would have said he arranged it.
I don't trust these politicians one bit!
this one no just get brain at all.
I spit on your cancer brain
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by KnownUnknown: 6:01pm On Jul 14
What’s there to cry about? SOB was part of the cheer section for the orange scumbag while he instigated. He didn’t expect the hatred his cult leader puts out to come back and blow his head off. Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Indispensable85(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14
Some brain dead fooooools call it staged.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by emmanuelbrown26: 6:03pm On Jul 14
Kaiiii, what could lead to d shooting. Hope he was not radicalyzed by Muslims??

1 Like

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Efuaye(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14
His death shall not be in vain
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by kingthreat(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14
Almiron:
Yet some mumus here dey yarn say this was staged, I guess the man was part of the movie to lose his own life..

This theory is not just popular among Nigerians. Many black-American folks share the same stupidity.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 6:06pm On Jul 14
Cowardigbos:

Stop constituting nuisance here Mumudientz! Go to Alaigbo.
Head slamming mohammadiian spotted. Deaths to all tribalistic terrorists
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Viktorinox2(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Patrioticman007(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14
Almiron:

The movie directors are Tarantino & Ashe Kumar.

It's a fact that AR15 is an automatic rifle & most leatal in automatic rifles, the shooter would have fired it in automatic mode not 2 shots nor only one casualty. It was staged & the guy was the sacrificed goat.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Ojady(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14
First, if it was not staged, why would an amateur aim to shoot and not kill?
Two, in America, when a shot goes out, everyone! And I mean, everyone that can move a muscle, moves in panic. Pandemonium takes place - pushing, screaming, ducking name it, survival mode kicks in and a stampede ensues... When you see the video, especially of those on the platform, folks were chill, even watching to see - that is highly unnatural, matter of fact, it suggests peeps may have had a heads up.
Third, who gets shot at, bleeding in the ears, and the first thing, you do when you get up is throw a fist in defiance? You're either a hardened war individual, or criminal, both of which Donald is not, or it was staged as hell.
Fourth, are we seriously going to believe that an Ex President of the US, one who is the most disliked after Obama, would surround himself with a amateur security personnel who would slip up so bad, a guy would setup, take aim, shoot at and miss your employer.

The facts are credible and the reality is, yes, after this bizarre PR stunt, Donald's odds of a 2nd run at the WH are looking good, Biden and the Democrats on the other hand are shook no doubt.
Also if the powers that truly rule America wanted Donald dead, the shooter would have been a different dude, Expendable, and would never have missed.
Watch how copy-copy Nigeria and other pro-America copycat politicians will do the same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Chetas81(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14
Almiron:

THIS YOUR PICTURE REMINDS ME THE DAY I WENT BACK TO MY WAHALA GIRLFRIEND THIS IS HOW SHE LOOKS AT ME

2 Likes

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Almiron: 6:11pm On Jul 14
Chetas81:
THIS YOUR PICTURE REMINDS ME THE DAY I WENT BACK TO MY WAHALA GIRLFRIEND THIS IS HOW SHE LOOKS AT ME
lmao, she must be a real pain in the a$$
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Ameboperoo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14
GanagiBitrus:
RIP man.

That 20yr old dude must be wacko.
Funny thing is that he fit no even get any better reason for trying to kill Trump. Maybe he no just like him face.

But shooting from 130yards (~400ft) no easy o. The guy go don dey practice shooting.
That's about 120m now. Any average sniper will do better
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by spiSeyi: 6:12pm On Jul 14
Is like MC Oluomo has been exported to the USA. What a shame to the US the so-called mother of democracy sad
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14
Werey
Ojady:
First, if it was not staged, why would an amateur aim to shoot and not kill?
Two, in America, when a shot goes out, everyone! And I mean, everyone that can move a muscle, moves in panic. Pandemonium takes place - pushing, screaming, ducking name it, survival mode kicks in and a stampede ensues... When you see the video, especially of those on the platform, folks were chill, even watching to see - that is highly unnatural, matter of fact, it suggests peeps may have had a heads up.
Third, who gets shot at, bleeding in the ears, and the first thing, you do when you get up is throw a fist in defiance? You're either a hardened war individual, or criminal, both of which Donald is not, or it was staged as hell.
Fourth, are we seriously going to believe that an Ex President of the US, one who is the most disliked after Obama, would surround himself with a amateur security personnel who would slip up so bad, a guy would setup, take aim, shoot at and miss your employer.

The facts are credible and the reality is, yes, after this bizarre PR stunt, Donald's odds of a 2nd run at the WH are looking good, Biden and the Democrats on the other hand are shook no doubt.
Also if the powers that truly rule America wanted Donald dead, the shooter would have been a different dude, Expendable, and would never have missed.
Watch how copy-copy Nigeria and other pro-America copycat politicians will do the same
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Chetas81(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14
Almiron:
lmao, she must be a real pain in the a$$
no be small thing, through rain 🌧️🌧️ oooo
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by NairalandGOAT1: 6:15pm On Jul 14
If this had happened in one African country, we will still be hearing.. "investigations are ongoing"... Whilst innocent people are being paraded!
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by abba190: 6:17pm On Jul 14
MajorOvakporaye:
Gbegiri online miscreants have been screaming that Trump shooting was staged because they know Donald Trump is coming back as the president of USA. Head slamming terrorists go hear am when Trump assumes office.
seun mynd44
rule2
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by AngelicBeing: 6:22pm On Jul 14
angry
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Mrexcell(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14
Oyibo people they bear strange names oh imagine the names comparatore and crooks.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by aestake: 6:25pm On Jul 14
uptownemmygee:
Why trump come dey raise hand like nnamdi kanu
E shock am. When he was ordering the killing of Iranian army general, he didn't know how it felt.
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by MasterTeeUSA: 6:27pm On Jul 14
Lol US Supreme Court that Donald Trump appointed just affirmed the right to use bump stock that converts a regular gun into an automatic. Donald Trump is pro-gun, so nothing will happen to guns.

G0odharddick:
Donald trump should review the usage of guns in America when he is elected.

That was how they killed JFK!

Obviously no doubt, Donald trump is the next president of America!
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Toosure70: 6:28pm On Jul 14
Almiron:

showing their 8red to world.

1 Like

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by ceejay80s(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14
How somebody run and forget phone?
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by simply22: 6:28pm On Jul 14
RIP to the dead man.

1 Like

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Lanre1st(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14
GanagiBitrus:
RIP man.

That 20yr old dude must be wacko.
Funny thing is that he fit no even get any better reason for trying to kill Trump. Maybe he no just like him face.

But shooting from 130yards (~400ft) no easy o. The guy go don dey practice shooting.

Who told you e no get reason! He did it on purpose
He is a trained sniper, not just ordinary shooter
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Mrexcell(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14
Almiron:

Very pathetic people how can trump script something like this that he himself can't even predict or guarantee that he will survive at the end of the day?
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by DaddyCoool: 6:30pm On Jul 14
Almiron:
USA na strange country, according to reports, he was registered Republican but donated money to The Democrats campaign. I don't understand his motives yet, but we will find out in the coming days. I heard they found explosives in his car. Whatever reason he was the loser cos he missed and thank God he missed.

Some Dems registered as Republicans during the primary to vote against Trump

1 Like

Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Hezmatosky: 6:30pm On Jul 14
Niggggeeeeerrrrrrrriiiiians! Una too believe in fictions. Always boasting in advance of what someone will do when he assumes office. Haba! Na wetin keep us here o. Front we no go, instead we're sliding backwards angry
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by Nomerci: 6:31pm On Jul 14
Multi colour3d AR.
I'm king of trap,
El chapo jr(yeaarrhhh).

L chapa

L

Chapa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZnwuhqALY&pp=ygULRWwgY2hhcG8ganI%3D
Re: Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting by DaddyCoool: 6:32pm On Jul 14
Mrexcell:

Very pathetic people how can trump script something like this that he himself can't even predict or guarantee that he will survive at the end of the day?

If he had missed by a mile and nobody died conspiracy nuts would have had a field day!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead / Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead / Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity'

Viewing this topic: horlakay(m), Chadotik, eDoctorr(m), PrinceOnyema, alpacino147 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.